FATE

FATE

Chapter 19: Accept

Hyoni’s POV

I felt uneasy discussing with Eunhyuk alone. AT HIS HOUSE? Why must we still do it as Hara and Siwon could not make it today? I asked myself. He’s really annoying me. I walked slowly behind him. He stopped suddenly. Then, he stepped back and walked towards me. He twisted his hand with mine. My heart beats faster than usual. I can felt my face was red and hot. I didn’t fight back this time. I didn’t know why but I felt pleased when he did it.

Finally we arrived at his house. I felt awkward even I always came here, playing with him before. I mean before he was with Hara. We entered the house and he brought me to his room. I surprised with his action. Why don’t we discuss at living room. He spoke before I could speak to him.

“Don’t be afraid. We just want to finish our project, right?” he said to me while grinning. Yeah, he was right. Of course we won’t do anything. YES, I’M SURE.

“Please wait for a while. I want to change my uniform,” he said as he released my hand. I thought he would go to bathroom but I was wrong. He then took off his uniform and stood half- in front of me right now. LOOK AT THOSE ARMS. I stunned. He looked muscular than before. When did he get this “body?” he looked so different, more handsome and tough. He looked at me while smirking. I woke up from my thought and looked away from him, tried to get rid of my embarrassing. I was blushing. I fanned my face. But he was walking closer to me. I stepped back and collide with the wall. He was getting near to me. I tried to run but he moved faster than me. He trapped me. I didn’t know what to do now. Both of my hands have locked by him.

“You like what you see, right?” he smirked. I’m getting nervous right now. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Eunhyuk’s POV

I purposely took off my uniform in front of her. Why don’t I play a prank on her? She looked uneasy. Maybe amazed with my body. I was laughing in my heart. I smirked to her. She looked away, to avoid eye contact with me. I thought it was fun to . I walked closer to her and she stepped back. As she has nowhere to run, I quickly pulled both of her hand.

“You like what you see, right?” I . Her face looks like she saw A GHOST!!! I felt sorry to her but this was fun.

“Eunhyuk, you said we just want to finish our project,” she said fearfully. I smirked.

“I’m doing the “project” right now. Don’t you see?” I said as I leaned close to her face. She closed her eyes. I can’t hold my laugh anymore. I was laughing really hard. She shocked with my action.

Hyoni’s POV

Was he going to kiss me? What should I do now? As he leaned close to my face, I slowly closed my eyes. Suddenly I heard he was laughing really hard. I was confused. What was going on?

“You’re really funny Hyoni,” he said while still laughing. I was angry to him. How dare him teasing me like that. I walked away from him and took my things. I want to get out from the room. As I opened the door, he pulled my hand strongly. I moved back and he hugged me.

“I’m sorry, Hyoni. I don’t mean to hurt you. Please forgive me,” he apologised while hugged me closer to him. My face was at his chest. I could felt his heartbeat. He kissed my head. I felt safe in his embrace. I can’t angry to him anymore.

“But make sure you won’t do it again. Promise?” I said to him.

“I’m promise,” he replied and pecked a kiss on my lips. I felt shocked. He smiled to me. Then, he leaned close and kissed me once again. I slowly close my eyes and kissed him back.

“Would you accept my love now?” he asked me as we let go our kiss. I smiled and nodded slightly.

“Y... Yes,” I stuttered and closed my face. IT WAS EMBARASSING!!!

“Yahoo,” he shouted. “Thanks Hyoni,” he thanked me and lifted me up. He spanned me round. I was just laughing with his witty action. I LOVE YOU TOO EUNHYUK. THANKS FOR LOVING ME BACK.

Eunhyuk’s POV

I felt happy hearing her answer. Finally she could accept my love. THIS IS THE HAPPIEST MOMENT THAT I HAD IN MY LIFE. I couldn’t stand my feeling. I lifted her up and spanned her round. HYONI, YOU’RE MINE NOW. I DEFINITELY WILL TELL HARA SOON. I CAN’T KEPT SILENT ABOUT MY FEELING ANYMORE.