FATE

FATE

Chapter 16: Awkward

Hyoni’s POV

As I was walking to the school, my mind still remembered last night “MOMENT”. I went back from Eunhyuk’s house without saying goodbye to him. I really got headache thinking what I should do when I meet him in class today. I really can’t sleep for second. I tried to sleep but Eunhyuk’s face kept appears in my head. My mom was wondering why I’m so weird when I came home last night.

“Hyoni, are you alright my dear?” she asked me but I just nodded my head, telling her that I’M “FINE” and go to my bedroom.

Aish!!! I’m getting near to the school. What should I do? I asked myself. Skipped school? But how long I must avoid him? I must think about my future too. Run away from seeing him? He will think that I won’t be his friend anymore. I shook my head and pulled my hair. Calm down Hyoni. You can deal with it. This is such a small matter. I tried to encourage myself. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING HYONI? A SMALL MATTER? BE RATIONAL!!!

I kept walking while looking at the floor. As I almost reached my class, I looked up my head and found out that Eunhyuk was waiting at the front door. Who was he waiting for? ME OR HARA? ME? IMPOSSIBLE. Maybe he was waiting for Hara. Hyoni, be cool, this is nothing. As I wanted to enter the class, I tried to create my best smile to him but deep inside my heart, I can felt my heart beats really fast right now. I can tell that my face is really hot. I wish he won’t remember last night “THINGY”. I was wearing a DRESS!!! So embarrassing!!!

He smiled at me but suddenly he pulled my hand. He brought me to the music room. The room was still empty because it was too early before the class started. I shocked but WHY?

Eunhyuk’s POV

I purposely went to school early today to meet Hyoni. I was waiting her at the front of my class. I didn’t know why I was so eager to meet her. Am I falling for her? MAYBE... I smiled. Students who just arrived were looking at me weirdly. I don’t care anymore. I waited her for five minutes.

Then, I saw her walking weakly to the class. She was looking on the floor. WHY? IS SHE OKAY? She slowly looked up and her eyes became bigger as she saw me standing here. She smiled to me. OMG, I already miss that smile. I pulled her hand and brought her to music room. She shocked but quietly followed me.

“Eunhyuk, what are we doing here? Do you have anything to talk to me?” she asked me calmly. I just kept quiet and looking at her. She looked at me curiously. She waved her hand in front of my face. I grabbed her hand and pushed her to the wall. Both of her hands were locked by mine. She looked afraid.

“Eunhyuk, what are trying to do?” she asked me.

“Hyoni, listen to me. Since I met you last night, I really can’t get enough sleep. I don’t know why but I keep thinking about you. I think I’m... I’m in love with you,” I stuttered as I told her my heart. She kept silent.

“I’m not in love with your beauty or whatsoever. But when you were sick, I was really worried about you. I thought it because you’re my best friend. When you were late coming to my party last night, I was really worried if you didn’t make it. I waited for you for 10 minutes. And when you left me without saying anything last night, I was so disappointed. Then, I’ve just realised that I’m in love with you,”

“You... You love me?” she asked me. I just looked at her eyes and nodded slightly.

 Hyoni’s POV

Eunhyuk told me he love me? OMG, IS IT REAL? Maybe this is just a PRANK for me. Eunyuk is a playful and humorous guy. He won’t love me, right?

“You...You love me?” I asked him. He just smiled at me. Suddenly, he leaned closer to me. He pecked a kiss on my lip. I shocked with his action and my eyes were getting bigger. He just smiled at me and kissed me back. This time the kiss is longer than just now. I tried to hold myself from kissing him back. He never gave up. I LOST TO HIM. I kissed him back and I could felt his victory smile as he was kissing me. I closed my eyes. As we were kissing, suddenly I pulled off my lip from his. Hara’s face kept playing in my mind. He looked at me weirdly.

“No Eunhyuk. You can’t love me. You have Hara. She is better than me,” I told him as my eyes started tearing. I quickly left him alone in the music room. He was just looking at me sadly. EUNHYUK, I’M HAPPY WHEN YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME BUT IT WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU COULD TELL ME EARLIER.

Hara’s POV

As I reached my class, I saw Eunhyuk was pulling Hyoni’s hand. What happen to them? Where are they going? Aish!!! Maybe they have something to deal with. I should not being busybody. I can ask Eunhyuk later. I sat on my place and started reading book.