FATE

FATE

Chapter 13: Shocked

Hyoni’s POV

I could tell the party was started as I heard peoples’ voice sang birthday’s song from outside. OMG, what should I do? Which way I should walk in? Maybe I should just go in. Furthermore, this is Eunhyuk’s house, my best friend house. I don’t think it’s wrong. Besides, I always came here to hang out with him before.

As I entered the house, I felt everyone eyes were on me. Include Eunhyuk. But why? Anything’s wrong with my face? I’ve told my mom, no need to make me up. Look now, I felt really embarrassed. My face was red and hot. I tried to smile to them and they still frozen at their spot.

“Could you just continue? Just ignore me,” I said to them and they quickly woke up from their “fantasy world”. I didn’t know what they were thinking about me? Was it really worst? I was curious. Eunhyuk continued cutting his cake and I saw Hara was beside him. He fed her a small piece of cake. They looked so close and I admitted that I was really envious of them. But I noticed that Eunhyuk’s eyes were still looking at me. I tried to walk away from there and went to take some food. I’m really hungry.

As I was eating, someone tapped my shoulder from the back. I turned my body to look who was the “brave” person that touching me. IT’S EUNHYUK.

Eunhyuk’s POV

Who’s that girl? Damn. She’s really pretty. Do I know her? I really wish I do. She looked confused with people surrounding her. They looked at her without blinking once. ME TOO. She is so cute like that. Finally, she spoke. She made us woke up from her “hypnosis”.

“Could you just continue? Just ignore me,” she said. I’ve heard that voice before but I can’t really remember. Maybe I was still amazed by her beauty. After I cut the cake, Hara tapped my hand. I looked at her and smiled. I took a small piece of cake and fed her in. But then I really can’t take my eyes away from that “mysterious-but-beautiful” girl.

She looked uncomfortable and went away from there. She went to take some food. Maybe I should greet her.

“Excuse me, Hara. Let me take you some food. You must be really hungry, right?” I excused her.

“Oh, you are so nice. Thank you,” she thanked me and I quickly walked away from her.

I discovered that girl was really hungry. She took a lot of food in her plate and ate happily. OMG, SHE’S SO CUTE. I tapped her shoulder. She looked back to me and shocked.

“Hello, Miss. I’m Eunhyuk. I’m sorry but do I know you?” I asked her.

“Hey, Eunhyuk, It’s me, Hyoni. Don’t you recognize me?” she asked me back.

“Hyoni? But...” I shocked. I really can’t believe this. Was it real? OMG!!!

Hyoni’s POV

He asked me who am I. Don’t he know me? This is your best friend. Can’t you tell, Eunhyuk? Was the makeup really worst? Maybe I looked like a CLOWN in front of him right now. So embarrassing.

“Hey, Eunhyuk, It’s me, Hyoni. Don’t you recognize me?” I asked him back. He looked so shocked and started stuttering. He was so funny. I really want to laugh but I tried to control it.

“Hyoni? But...” he couldn’t finish his word but he suddenly pulled my right hand and walked out from the house. We stopped at his garden. And now I’m the one who looked amazed. The garden was really PERFECT and ROMANTIC tonight. But I quickly realised that Eunhyuk was still holding my hand. I tried to pull back my hand but his grip was too strong and I just ignored it later. Too tired to fight back. He was still looking at me and I started feeling uneasy.

“Eunhyuk, are you okay?” I asked him and waved my left hand in front of his face. He woke up from his dreaming.