FATE

FATE

Chapter 4: Worried

Eunhyuk’s POV

Why does Hyoni’s face look so pale? Is she getting fever? Maybe I should go to her. I‘m really worried and can’t focus anymore after she walked out from the class.

“Miss Kim, may I go out for a while?” I asked my homeroom teacher and she gave me her permission.

“Thank you Miss Kim,” I thanked her and quickly ran out from the class to find Hyoni.

I notice my classmates are looking at me weirdly. Maybe they thought I REALLY WANT TO GO TO TOILET. But that’s not really important to me now. I must find Hyoni. Where is she? I hope she’s fine.

Suddenly I saw a girl was lying on the chair.

Thankfully the chair is long enough to support her body. Is she Hyoni?

I came closer to identify that “girl”.

OMG, it's really Hyoni but why she's here? I thought she's in nursery room.

“Hyoni, wake up,” I tried to wake her up but failed. I touched her hand.

OMG, maybe she is faint. Her body is hot. I need to carry her to nursery room.

When I reached the nursery room, I rushly pulled the doctor’s hand to stop him from doing his medical report. The doctor shocked with my action but he then quickly checked Hyoni’s condition. He used his statescope to check Hyoni’s heartbeat and put “something” long into .

Maybe that’s a clinical thermometer.

After a few seconds, he took out the thermometer and looked at the temperature.

“OMG, her body temperature is really high. Thankfully you bring her immediately,” the doctor said to me while releasing a small sigh.

Maybe he feels relieved. But NOT ME.

What? She get a fever? Why I don’t know this? I thought she's fine this morning.

Hara’s POV

Eunhyuk really takes care of Hyoni. I saw he asked Miss Kim’s permission and quickly ran out from the class. Are they really BESTFRIEND or maybe more than that?

I shook my head. I TRIED TO DENY IT.

Maybe they are not like what I'm thinking. Eunhyuk is really a nice guy and Hyoni is his best friend since primary school. I shouldn’t think badly about them.

I continued writing my note even I’m still wondering about their relationship.

Hyoni’s POV

“Where am I?” I asked myself as I felt someone was holding my hand tightly. I saw my left side. It was Eunhyuk. He was sleeping peacefully. 

What is he doing here? Did he who bring me here? Thank you Eunhyuk.

I looked at his sleeping face.

He’s really handsome. No wonder I fall in love with him since the first time we met each other. I can say that as "LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT". But there is only me who feel like this. Him? Nothing. He never think me more than his best friend or maybe his SISTER.

Suddenly he woke up from his sleep. He opened his eyes slowly. I quickly took off my hand from his.

“Thank God. You’re finally wake up. Never do like this anymore okay. If you have any problem, just tell me, okay? I just nodded my head like a child who is listening to her mom.

“Promise me,” he hugged me tightly.

I can feel he's crying on my shoulder. His tears are warm. I feel so calm in his embrace. I don’t really want to release the hug but I know I should stop this feeling immediately.

“Okay I promise. Now, please let me go,” I asked him as I pushed him softly.

Both of us went back to our class after 2 hours we were in the nursery room. We walked while talked about many things. I put my hand together and I still can feel the hotness of my body. But I didn’t want to tell him. I didn’t want him to worry about me so much.