FATE

FATE

Chapter 6: His happiness

Hyoni’s POV

OMG, my head still feel heavy and dizzy. I should listen to my mom to rest at home today. As I reached my class, I saw Eunhyuk was talking with Hara while holding her hands. I felt hurt watching them, their lovey-dovey scene. I HATE THAT but I must control my emotion in front of them especially Eunhyuk.  I didn’t want our friendship become weird because of my STUPID feeling to him. I walked to my desk.  Eunhyuk saw me and called my name.

“Hyoni, good morning. How are you today? Feel better?” asked Eunhyuk, caring with my condition. Hara who sat beside him just smiling at me. They were still holding hands. I force a smile.

“I’m fine today. Is there any good news that I don’t know yet?” I asked them like I don’t know anything. Both of them smile widely.

“We’re really thankful to you Hyoni. You have help us a lot and now we’re officially a couple,” Eunhyuk replied with full of happiness that I could tell from his face. I just make a fake smile and happy for them.

“Really? Wow, that’s great! You both are really matching to each other. I am happy for you,” I said. Although I showed them how happy I am with the news but inside of my heart only God know it.

“OMG, I really can’t stand anymore. Excuse me, I really need to go to toilet now,” I make an excuse to go toilet before my eyes start tearing. I don’t want them see me crying. Oh please!!!

“You’re really funny Hyoni. You better go now,” said Eunhyuk and both of them were laughing hardly. I just smile weakly and make a way out from the class.

In toilet, I cried as there’s no more day tomorrow. I felt so much pain in my heart. Maybe I should not act like this. This is Eunhyuk’s happiness. I must support him no matter what happen. He’s only my best friend in this world.

I tried to console myself from continue crying. I am not a baby anymore. Of course I can face this matter.  I wiped my tears and went back to my class. Then, my Science teacher entered the class and started teaching a lesson. I just pretend that nothing had happened just now. IT’S REALLY HARD TO BE PRETENDER.

Eunhyuk’s POV

Why Hyoni’s eyes are so red? Is she sick? I’m really worried about her. She’s really weird since yesterday.

“Hyoni, are you okay? You look sick,” I asked her.

“Eunhyuk, I’m alright. Don’t worry okay,” she replied and tried to smile. But what can I saw was a pale lip.

Did she has any problem?