FATE

FATE

Chapter 1: New Student

Hyoni’s POV

“Eunhyuk, you’re late again. Did you receive my message last night?” I asked him.

I'm really angry with him. He's always late and then I’ll be the one to wait for him for a long time. It's unfair. Doesn’t he know that waiting is more tiring than cycling 5 km in the evening? I really can’t control my emotion. I feel like “smoke” is released out from my nostril and ears right now.

“Hyoni, I’m sorry. Please forgive me. My mom asked me to send her to saloon this morning. And never does that face again. You look ugly you know,” Eunhyuk apologised while trying to joke around with me. He pouted his mouth.

Aish!!! His cute eyes really make me cannot angry to him for a long time. I lost again to him this time.

“Okay, make sure you won’t late again tomorrow. Promise me,” I said to him.

“I promise, my dear” he promised me as he lifted up his hand like hi-5 posture.

The “dear” word really makes me want to smile like crazy but I should not show it in front of him.

Eunhyuk is my only best friend since primary school and then we enter the same secondary school. But the most important thing is we are always in the same class. That’s why we are so close to each other. We never hide anything but there's something that he doesn’t know about me. My feeling towards him! I has fallen in love with him since the first time we met. He was my desk-mate and my new friend since I moved to his school.

We walked together to the class. He put his hand around my shoulder.

I can feel my heart beats really fast right now. I hope he won’t notice how red my face right now.

I walked while looking down to avoid from looking at him.

It was very noisy because our homeroom teacher didn’t come yet. Everyone free to do whatever they wanted. As Eunhyuk released me from his “HUG”, I quickly walked to my place and so Eunhyuk. I gazed him for second and saw he was talking to his friends. He looked really happy.

I wonder what he is talking about.

We were not sitting together because we sat based on name list.

It is bad for me because I’ve no partner for a week. The class has 29 students. It'ss surely an odd number. For information this is a new rule and I HATE THIS RULE!!! I’m not longer sat with Eunhyuk anymore.

“Okay class. Before I start our lesson today, let me introduce our new friend. She’s Hara and just has transferred here. I hope you guys can take care of her. Hara, you can sit beside Hyoni. Hyoni, please hold up your hand,” Miss Kim, our young homeroom teacher asked me.

'Miss Kim is really pretty but I wonder why she’s still not getting married yet.

As Hara was walking towards me, all the boys were whispering to each other.  Maybe they were amusing with Hara’s beauty. Me too, at the first time she stepped into my class. I looked at Eunhyuk and I found out that he also looked at Hara. WITH AN OPEN MOUTH!!! I felt a bit jealous. I bit my lips to control my jealousy. He was making eye contact with Hara. I looked at Hara and she was blushing. Her face was damn red.  She was smiling to Eunhyuk!

As she reached my place, she introduced herself and bowed to me.

“Hi, I am Hara. Nice to know you and I hope we will be a good friend,” she said nicely with a sweet smile.

She is really cute close up. No wonder Eunhyuk is looking at her without blinking. That's really make me jealous. But I try to be friendly. This is not her fault after all. She even doesn’t know about this school yet.

“Hi, I am Hyoni. Nice to meet you too,” my turn to introduce myself and nodded my head.

“Okay guys. Stop dreaming and let’s continue our lesson,” Miss Kim started teaching in front.