FATE

FATE

Chapter 15: Left

Hyoni’s POV

I’ve never imagined this moment. We were dancing happily in our own world. We looked deep into each other eyes. I smiled to him and he replied back. I wish time could stop now. The love that I tried to erase from my heart was getting bigger and deeper. How can I let him go to someone else? He’s mine. YES, DEFINITELY HE’S MINE. He looked at me with a different gaze, so soft and has a “secret” in them.

“I’m so happy tonight. Thanks Hyoni,” he thanked me. I smiled to him. We continued dancing slowly without anyone showing a sign to stop. He pulled me close to him again as I moved a bit from him, feeling nervous around him probably. He began to hug me. I was shy but I just followed his step. He tightly held my waist and I leaned my face on his chest. I could feel his heartbeat. It was so calm. His smell was really nice. That was also one of the reasons why I love him. He slowly smelled my hair and closed his eyes.

As we were dancing, suddenly we heard a woman’s voice, calling Eunhyuk’s name. We stopped immediately and woke up from our own “little world”. He let me go and looked back, maybe searching where the voice come from. I knew the voice. IT WAS HARA. I thought maybe I should leave this place right now. I didn’t want Hara misunderstood me. I left quietly while Eunhyuk was still looking for the owner of the voice. He didn’t notice me.

Hara’s POV

Where’s Eunhyuk? He took a long time taking the food. I tried searching him a whole house, including his ROOM. Wow, I didn’t know that he is a “systematize” person! His room is really tidy and clean. Was he doing all that? I smiled alone and found out how lucky I am, get him as my boyfriend.

Maybe he was outside. I called out his name for a few times. Finally I found him at the garden. He was alone. What was he doing here alone on his birthday party?

Eunhyuk’s POV  

That was Hara’s voice but where is she? I let Hyoni free and looking for Hara. She appeared in front of me. She looked worry. I forgot that I’ve told her that I want to take some food. But Hyoni really make me “insane” tonight. I didn’t notice how beauty she is. Hara could be prettier than Hyoni but she is different, SHE IS UNIQUE.

“Eunhyuk, are you alright? What are you doing here alone?” Hara asked me while tapped my shoulder. I didn’t reply her question. Did she just mention ALONE? I’m alone? Definitely not. I’m with Hyoni. We were dancing just now. I looked back and Hyoni was not here. Where she is?

“Eunhyuk, are you really okay?” she asked me again. She looked at my face, waiting for my answer.

“I’m...I’m okay,” I stuttered. “It was hot just now. Let’s go in now,” I make an excuse and held her hand to the house. I’ll meet Hyoni tomorrow.