FATE

FATE

Chapter 2: Hurt

Eunhyuk’s POV

Wow, she’s really beautiful! I bet no girls in this school are beautiful as her. Her hair, her lips, her cheek and everything is PERFECT.  Even Hyoni is beautiful but she’s so rough like a boy. Or could I say that she’s a bit tomboyish. If she is a bit feminine maybe I will fall in love with her.

I think I’ve found my first love. She’s Hara. Maybe I should ask Hyoni to help me. I really want to know more about her. She’s really something.

It was our lunch time now. Hyoni and I walked together to cafe.

We like to spend our times together especially during recess.

We were taking our food and she looked so cute when she was focus in choosing the food.

OMG, this is not a time to think about her cuteness or whatsoever but it is ABOUT MY LIFE.

“Hyoni, what do you think about Hara? She’s really beautiful, right?” I asked her while showing my FAMOUS gummy smile.

“Yes, she is. But why do you suddenly ask me about her?” she asked me back.

“I think I’ve fallen in love with her. Could you help me?” I said shyly.

My face is blushing, yeah I know that.

Hyoni’s POV

Eunhyuk suddenly asks me about Hara. I feel uneasy with his question. But I think I already know the answer to my question. Just pretend like you don’t know it Hyoni.

I talked silently to myself to get courage before he answered me.

“I think I’ve fallen in love with her. Could you help me?” he asked me as my heart really was beating so fast.

I feel so hurt, feel like something that is sharper than knife has stabbed my heart. OUCH!!! My heart feels so pain. But what can I do right now in front of him EXCEPT smiling, pretending that I don’t really care what he’s trying to say.

“Okay, no problem. This is just a small matter. What do you want me to do?” I asked him back.

I also don’t believe myself that I would ask him like that. Where do I get this strength to act very well like this? Am I too kind? Or maybe I should start to forget everything about him and just accept him as my best friend forever. I really want to cry right now but I must control myself before he knows the truth. I know my eyes are red, just waiting the perfect time for tears to fall down. I avoid myself from looking at him by looking at the food.

“I want you tell her to wait for me at the school park this evening. Could you?” he told me happily.

I never see he’s so happy like that whenever he’s with me. Maybe I'm right. He’s only my best friend.

“Okay” I agreed to help him but deep inside my heart, I felt so pain and hurt. I just smile to him.

I’m speechless.

“Thank you Hyoni. You’re so cool and always being my only forever BESTFRIEND. I love you” Eunhyuk said and then continued eating his meal. But I already lost my appetite.

You just love me as your best friend but I love you more than that. Why it is do hard for you to realise it?