FATE

FATE

Chapter 14: Dance

Eunhyuk’s POV

“Eunhyuk, are you okay?” she asked me caringly while waving her hand. I LOVE HER VOICE. I quickly realised that I was still holding her hand but I didn’t feel like I want to release “her” yet. Her hand is so soft. But what can I do, I just let her free. I can felt that she relieved as I let her go.

“Oh, I’m okay. But are you really Hyoni? I still can believe this is you,” I asked her, still shocked with her transformation. She laughed and opened to speak. Her laugh is HEAVEN. What I am thinking right now? I didn’t fall in love with her, right? She is my best friend.

“You’re so funny Eunhyuk. It’s me. Maybe the makeup is too thick till you’re not recognize me. I’ve told my mom, no need to make me...,” I put my index finger on her lips to stop her from talking. She shocked and looked at me confusedly.

“No, Hyoni. You look so GREAT. SO BEAUTIFUL. I don’t know that you’re pretty like this. THIS IS REALLY A SUPRISE,” I said to her and she was still looking at me. Then, she smiled.

“So, that means my mom have done a great job, right? Maybe I should thank her later,” she joked and smiled. I just smiled to her.

Hyoni’s POV

OMG, Eunhyuk praised me. He said I am beautiful. Is it true? This is unbelievable. IMPOSSIBLE.

I felt awkward hearing that from his mouth, but the same time I was really happy. My face was getting hot.  

“So, that means my mom have done a great job, right? Maybe I should thank her later,” I tried to joke but I knew it didn’t work. We silent for a while and his eyes were still looking at me. I felt really uncomfortable. WHAT SHOULD I DO? RUN? OR MAYBE HIDE? I slowly walked away from there. But SOMETHING stopped me. Eunhyuk pulled around my waist and I almost fell down on the grass. He held me from falling down and our faces were just in inch to each other. He looked deeply into my eyes. His eyes really have MAGIC and SHINY. He locked me in his embrace.

He leaned close to my face and tried to kiss my lips. OMG, WHAT SHOULD I DO? Close my eyes or make an excuse to go away from here? But I’m too weak right now. I closed my eyes. I LOST TO HIM.

But “the moment” stopped suddenly as we heard music from the house. He and I quickly realised our condition and acted like nothing had happened.

“Are you okay?” he asked me. “I’m fine,” I replied him even I knew that I almost get heart attack by him just now.

“Will you dance with me?” he asked me and pulled out his hand. I smiled to him and nodded.

We danced like tonight is OURS. He put his hand on my waist and I put around my hand on his shoulder. We were so close to each other this time, and I can felt that my love to him become deeper than before. We forget about everything. The birthday party, guests and HARA.