FATE

FATE

Chapter 3: Pretend

Hyoni’s POV

Oh God, please give me a strength to help him.

I sighed while looking my face in the mirror. The tears that I hold before finally fall down. I then washed my face. Even I knew it won’t enough to cover up my red eyes.  As I walked out from the restroom, I suddenly saw Hara was walking to the class. She’s alone and maybe this is the perfect time to tell her.

“Hara, please wait for a while,” I shouted. She stopped and turned back, facing me. She looked at me curiously.

“Hi, Hyoni! May I help you?” she asked me nicely.

Yes, she’s really beautiful and sweet. No wonder Eunhyuk has fallen in love with her. If I’m a boy, maybe I would fall in love with her too. But I’m nothing compared to her. Eunhyuk said I’m too rough. Am I?

I quickly realised from my thought.

AISH!!! I should not dreaming right now.

“I just want to tell you something important, do you know Eunhyuk?" I asked her. She nodded.

"He’s in the same class with us,” I continued again. I noticed everytime I said Eunhyuk's name, she'll smile widely and her face turned red.

Maybe she also has feeling to Eunhyuk. OMG, I really need the strength right now.

“Yes but what’s wrong with him?” she asked me back.

“He told me that he really likes you and wants to meet you at school park this evening,” I told her with my fake smile.

I thought there is no need to talk sweetly as my heart is too hurt and I just told her directly.

“Oh, really? Are you serious? It’s hard to believe,” she asked me, unbelieved what I've told her. I just nodded my head, proving the news that I told her.

“Thanks for telling me this. Hyoni, let’s go to class now,” she really can’t stop smiling until we arrived in front of our class. She looked so excited after heard the “happy” news.

Hara’s POV

I can’t believe Eunhyuk has feeling to me. I really like him at  the first time I saw him. OMG, I can’t stop smiling now!!! I can’t wait to meet him this evening. My first date with my first love, Eunhyuk.

As I entered the class, I could see Eunhyuk was looking at me. I can't resist myself from blushing really hard.

Please stop staring at me like that. I lost to your eyes.

Eunhyuk’s POV

As I saw Hyoni and Hara walked together into the class happily, I can tell that Hyoni has already told Hara about "it". Hyoni is the best in everything. That’s why I really love her. She’s like my younger sister.

I looked at Hyoni and gave her a signal ARE-YOU-DONE? look. She understood it and nodded slowly. I felt so excited and looked at Hara. She was looking at me and smiling.

OMG, she’s so sweet. Thank you Hyoni for helping me. I would do anything for you to repay your kindness. I won't forget what have you done for me.

Hyoni’s POV

I really can’t stand it anymore. I can’t focus in my class. My face is pale and my head feel so heavy, feel like a BIG STONE is on my head. 

“Hyoni, are you okay? You look sick,”  my homeroom teacher suddenly asked me. She tapped my shoulder and I looked up to face her. She looked so worried.

“I’m fine, Miss Kim,” I replied her weakly. Eunhyuk turned back and looked at me. He then gave me ARE-YOU-OKAY? look. Maybe he heard what Miss Kim asked me.  He looked so worried about me.

Does he?

But I just nodded my head.

“Hyoni, I think you better go to the nursery room. It’s okay Hyoni. I allow you to leave my class. You really need to rest,” Miss Kim said.

Okay Miss and thank you,” I just agreed with her and tried to stand up. I felt so weak.

What’s wrong with me? I don’t know either. I’m a STRONG girl but why do I feel so weak now?

“Hyoni, let me help you,” Eunhyuk offered to help me. He stood up from his place and tried to hold me but I pushed his hand slowly.

“It’s alright Eunhyuk. I can go by myself,” I tried to reject his offer nicely.

My heart wants him to help me, to touch me but my head quickly say NO. What will Hara think if she sees Eunhyuk touches me? Oh, I feel really hard this time.

“But you look so pale, let me help you,” he offered again.

“No Eunhyuk. It’s okay. Just continue writing the notes and let me borrow it later okay?” I said and tried to give my best smile and  I then walked out from the class.

I noticed that Eunhyuk was looking at me with a worried look.

I know that but I'll feel guilty to Hara if I accept his help.

As I walked, I can feel my forehead was really hot. I touched it and it was really  HOT. I felt dizzy. I tried to walk quickly to the nearest chair while holding the wall. I sat and my eyes start tearing again.

I HATE CRYING. I really can’t hold this pain in my heart anymore.