FATE

FATE

Chapter 5: Official

Eunhyuk’s POV

I really want to meet Hara this evening but Hyoni is sick. I should take her home. Maybe I should meet Hara next time.

But before I could say anything to her, she spoke first.

“Eunhyuk, don’t worry about me. I know you want to meet Hara. Just go meeting her. Maybe she’s still waiting for you now. Don’t worry. I’m okay. Believe me,” she said with a weak voice.

I know she is pretending in front of me. She's lying.

“No, I can’t leave you back home alone. It’s dangerous and you’re sick,” I refused.

“Eunhyuk, believe me. I’m fine. I can walk by myself. I’m a strong girl you know,” she said with full of confidence.

“Alright Hyoni but if there’s something wrong happen please mention or call me immediately. Okay?” I said to her and ran faster to school park. Hara maybe had been waiting me for a long time. As I arrived there, I saw a pretty girl was playing with a butterfly.

She’s so beautiful. More beautiful than that colourful butterfly that she is playing with.

“Hi Hara,” I greeted her while showing my SWEET smile.

“Hi Eunhyuk,” she replied shyly.

“I want to tell you something. I...I...I...,” I stuttered.

“Yes, Eunhyuk. Anything’s wrong?” She asked me.

I took a deep breath and tried to collect the strength, maybe from the wind that blew calmly this evening.

“Eunhyuk, I’m waiting. What do you want to tell me? If not, I’ll go home,” she said and smiles sweetly.

OMG she's trying to “threat” me.

“Nothing,” I said.

OMG, I’M SO STUPID.

She looked disappointed and got ready to make a move. As she started to walk for five steps, I called her name.

“Hara, I love you,” I shouted to her. She looked at me. Maybe she was shocked hearing THAT. Her face was really red and quickly looked down to the green grass. Suddenly she ran towards me. She hugged me and I replied her hug. We hugged tightly to each other. I can feel the butterflies were flying around us, celebrating our relationship that was just bonded.

“I love you too,” she said.

I can feel my cheek is getting red right now. We’re officially a couple now. Hara, you’re my first love and thank you Hyoni for helping me. I feel grateful to have you as my best friend. I won’t forget you, Hyoni.

Hyoni’s POV

Why I feel so weak today? Maybe it's not because of my fever but my heart is hurt. This pain is too much.

As I walked, the clouds were slowly getting dark. Drop by drop of rain water fell on my head. It was raining heavily and damn I forget to bring my umbrella. I can’t stand myself anymore. I stopped at the park and sat on swing. I cried alone at the park near my house without anyone knowing or recognizing me in this weather. My tears and rain were mixing together without I noticed.