FATE

FATE

Chapter 18: Mine

Hyoni’s POV

“Eunhyuk, what are you talking about? Of course we can be like that. We’re best friend, right?” I finally spoke as I want to get rid of the awkwardness between us. I smiled to him and tried to lose myself from him again. He slowly let me free. I looked at him. His face looked disappointed. I’m sorry, Eunhyuk. I know what do you mean but I don’t want to see another person get hurt because of me. You choose her first but why must you confess to me now?

I made myself busy, preparing the drinks. As I want to bring the drinks, Eunhyuk pulled my hand.

“I’ll make you mine, Hyoni. I promised. But could you wait for me?” he whispered to my ears and walked away from there. He left me speechless. What did he mean? I shook my head and went to living room. As I reached, Hara and Siwon were looking at me weirdly.

“Why are you taking so long? We’re really thirsty,” Hara asked me. I just smiled slightly and noticed that Eunhyuk was looking at me and smirking.

 We started discussing but my mind really can’t think properly. Eunhyuk’s words kept playing in my head. Suddenly, I felt someone holding my hand under the table. I looked my left side. It was Eunhyuk again. What did he want? He smirked to me. I tried to pull my hand but he held strongly. I felt weak and I just let him held my hand. He then twisted his hand with mine and his thumbs rubbed my hand. I couldn’t tell my feeling right now. HAPPY OR ANNOYING? We were like that for 2 hours as we were discussing. Finally we finished and everyone packed their belongings to back home. Eunhyuk had to “release” my hand. He looked disappointed. I just smiled slightly.

Eunhyuk’s POV

It was already late but I still can’t sleep. I kept thinking about Hyoni. I’ll make Hyoni mine. I knew it’s wrong and will hurt Hara but I can’t lie myself too. I love Hyoni, not Hara. Hara perhaps my only CRUSH. I did a big mistake. Oh how stupid I am. When I was with Hara, I didn’t feel really happy as I was with Hyoni. Hara is a nice and sweet girl but I felt lack when I was with her.  I should tell Hara as soon as possible. BUT WHEN? I think for second. Maybe I should tell her after the project is done. YES, AFTER THE PROJECT IS DONE.

I went to school as usual today. I looked at Hyoni. She was reading a book seriously and did not notice me. I didn’t want to disturb her and went straight to my place. Then, Miss Kim entered the class. We learned a bit and she mentioned about the project before the class end. We still had a few part to finish. I decided to finish it today. After Miss Kim walked out from the class, I called Siwon, Hara and Hyoni to come to my place. They came towards me.

“Yes, Eunhyuk. Why do you call all of us suddenly,” Hara asked me.  Everyone looked at me curiously.

“I thought we should do our discussion again today. We just left a few part, right? Maybe we could finish it today,” I said to them. Hara and Siwon shocked and their face showed guilty. I wonder why.

“What’s wrong Hara? Siwon? You guys have any problem with it?” I asked them. They slightly nodded.

“I have something to do today. I thought we’ll finish it tomorrow,” Hara replied me.

“Me too. I’ve promised someone today,” Siwon said to me. I just smiled to them.

“Oh, it’s okay if you both can’t make it today. Hyoni and I will finish it today. It only left a few part. Don’t felt too guilty. Right Hyoni?” I looked at Hyoni. She was shocked with what I said and looked at me with WHAT-ARE-YOU-THINKING look? I smirked to her.

“Really?” they asked me. I just nodded my head. “Thank you Eunhyuk,” they thanked me and walked out from the class happily.

“Hyoni, let’s go to my house today. We’ll discuss there,” I said to her and packed my things.

“What? Your house?” She asked me back.

“Yes. Do you have any problem with it?” I looked at her. She was speechless and slowly walked back to her place and packed her things. As she finished, we walked home together. She walked slowly behind me. I stopped and then stepped back to her. She looked confused. I twisted her hand with mine. Her eyes were getting bigger and her face was red. She was blushing. She didn’t fight back this time. I smiled to myself. SHE’S REALLY CUTE. I REALLY WANT TO KISS HER. We kept silent until we arrived to my house.