FATE

FATE

Chapter 7: Accompany him

Eunhyuk’s POV

I really want to find something special for Hara. But what should I buy? I’m really clueless. Maybe I should ask Hyoni’s help. She’s a girl and I bet she knows what's the best for girls, right?

I looked at Hyoni but she seemed dreaming in the class. She was not focus at all what our teacher was teaching in front.

Is she okay? She really makes me worried about her this time. What's wrong with her lately??

It was recess time. I ran towards Hyoni as she started walking out from the class.

“Hyoni, wait!” I shouted to her loudly. She stopped her steps and looked back.

“Eunhyuk, what do you want?” she asked. 

“Hyoni, are you really fine? You look not as usual. Do you have any problem? Just tell me. We’re friend, right?" " I tried to persuade her to tell me what was playing in her mind. 

“I’m okay but just a bit tired. There’s a lot of homework I guess. Maybe I need to go to the mall to release my stress,”  she joked. I just smiled.

“That’s a good idea. By chance, I want you to accompany me to the shopping mall today. I want to buy something for Hara. Will you? Please” I begged her while pouting my mouth.

I know she can’t stand my cuteness.

“Eunhyuk, you do really know how to make me agree with you. Okay, no problem at all. We meet after school, okay? Wait me at the front gate,” she said and walked to cafe. We were not going together as before because I’ve promised Hara to meet her at school park again today.

Hyoni’s POV

Hara is really lucky to have Eunhyuk as her boyfriend. I should pray for their happiness. I really hope nothing bad will happen to both of them. They are such a cute couple. No wonder many people are envious to them.  I’ve to admit that.

I smiled and queued to buy my food.

I’m really hungry. Furthermore, I’m not very well yet. What will Eunhyuk buy for Hara? I’m really curious.

Suddenly, someone was calling my name.

Hara’s POV

Where’s Eunhyuk? I’ve been waiting for him for 10 minutes.

Suddenly someone covered my eyes from the back. I touched the hands and I could tell that was Eunhyuk’s hands.

“Eunhyuk,” I guessed and his hands slowly unscrewed. I looked back and my guess was correct. Eunhyuk was smiling at me widely.

He really has a nice and sweet smile. I love that side of him.

“Why are you late?” I pouted. 

“Hara, don’t be like this. I met Hyoni just now. I had something to deal with her,”  he explained.

“About what?” I asked. 

“It’s a secret. I can’t tell you,”  he replied while smiling again.

“Oh, I don’t mind. Let’s eat. I’m hungry waiting you here. I made you something. I want you to try this kimbab. I made them on my own,” I pulled his hand and immediately he sat beside me. He started eating the kimbab that I made.

“Wow, it’s so delicious! You’re really good in cooking,” he praised me. I proud hearing that and smile widely.