Boyfriend material

Don't Go

Mirae's POV

     Today's Saturday which means no school. Yay. That also means waking up late. To my surprise, i woke up really late. When i woke up, it was already 10:30 am. Must have been so tired after getting hit on the head. Lol. I went down to the living room to look for my mum.

     "Eomma?" I called out to her but she wasn't home. I checked the kitchen, living room and her bedroom. She was nowhere to be found.

 

 

 

     Suddenly, my stomach growl. "Euuurreuurongggg~ (Sorry just had to. xD)" *Omo. How could mum leave me without any food? Is she trying to make me starve to death??* I thought as i went into the kitchen to look for food. I finally gave up and decided to wash up instead.

 

Luhan's POV

     Today is Saturday. Since there's no school, i decided to go visit Mirae. I wonder if she's still sleeping? Nevermind. I'll know when i get there. After a few minutes walk from my house, i finally reached my destination.

 

 

     "Ding dong." *No response* "Ding dong." *No response* *Is she not at home?* I then decided to call Mrs Jang. "Yoboseyo?" Said the voice at the other end of the line. "Ah, Mrs Jang. This is Luhan. May i know if Mirae is with you?" I asked politely. "Oh, Luhan. Well, no. I'm out for a meeting right now. She should be home." Mrs Jang answered. "Oh? I rang the doorbell a few times but no one seems to be home." I informed. "Really? Then she's still asleep i guess. Here, i'll give you the house password. Its ****." I then tried to key in the password. The door then got unlocked. "Ah, thank you Mrs Jang. I'll take care of Mirae for you while you're away." With that i ended the phone call.

     "Mirae?" I tried calling her name to see if she's at the first floor. Since she didn't answer, i went up to the second floor. I walked up to the first door and tried to open it. It was not locked. I then swung the door open without knocking. "Mirae are you he- OMG. I'M SO SORRY." I quickly ran out, closing the door behind me. *I didn't see anything. I didn't see anything.* I blushed as what i saw in the room popped in my head. She was putting on her clothes so... Luckily she had most of the basic clothings on. If you know what i mean. *Cough cough*

 

Mirae's POV

     "Mirae are you he- OMG. I'M SO SORRY." I heard Luhan's voice out of a sudden and turned around to see him running out of my room quickly. *Wth just happened? Did he- No. He didn't see anything. Right??* I quickly put on my clothes and went out. "Ehem. Luhan. What are you doing here? And how did you come in?" I asked Luhan who was leaning against the wall.

 

 

 

     "Oh, erm well. I wanted to visit you since you're sick and i got the password from your mum." Luhan stated while looking down at the floor. *He must be feeling embarassed right now.* I giggled at my thoughts. Luhan then looked at me with a confused face. "What so funny? Is there something wierd i'm wearing?" He asked. "Hehehe. Nope. Nothing. Hey, i'm hungry." I said as i rubbed my tummy. "Hahaha. Okay, i'll cook you something." He said as he ruffled my hair and went down. *Yay. Luhan's gonna cook for me! Teehee! \^0^/* I celebrated secretly. Luhan was really good at cooking. Especially when when it comes to cooking Chinese food. I just love all his cooking. Hehehe.

     "What are you gonna cook for me?" I asked as i entered the kitchen. "Hmm... Since you're sick. Porridge?" Luhan suggested. "That'll be good." I smiled. "Okay, you go sit there quietly as i cook." Luhan pointed at the chair of the dining table. "Okay." As soon as i sat down, he started cooking. I couldn't help but admire him from behind.

     *Sigh... What a good boyfriend he could be.. Wait, what?* I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and shook my head. Then i heard the sound of Luhan chopping the ingredients skillfully. That just made me continue admiring him dreamily.After a while, Luhan finally finished cooking. "Ta-da. Hehe." Luhan said as he presented his food on the table.

 

 

     "Wah! Looks delicious! Wonder if it tastes as good as it looks?" I teased. "So how is it?" Luhan asked curiously as i took a spoonful of the porridge. "Jjang." I said while giving a thumbs up. Luhan just smiled in relief. I then fed Luhan a spoonful of it. "Mmm! Didn't know i'm such a good cook." He proudly praised himself. "Pfft. Self-praise." I rolled my eyes. Luhan just smiled and ruffled my hair. After i finished eating, I helped Luhan wash the utensils used and we then went into the living room.

     "Hmm... What should we do?" I asked Luhan. "How about we watch some dvds?" Luhan suggested. "Ah! That's a good idea. Let me take out some dvds..." I went over to the dvd cabinet to choose a few. I brought out a few and told Luhan to pick which one to watch first. He chose the movie, "Hunger Games." I then proceeded to play the movie. Once it started playing, i went back to seat beside Luhan. It was halfway through the movie when i started to feel sleepy.

 

Luhan's POV

     It was halfway through the movie, Mirae became too quiet. I then looked to my left and noticed her nodding of to sleep. *Aigoo... So cute.* I then scooted closer to her slowly. When i was right beside her, i pushed her head down gently to rest on my shoulder. She suddenly snuggled closer to me which made me blush at how close we were. *Duk duk duk duk* My heart started to beat fast. *Calm down Luhan, calm down.* I then looked down at Mirae who was sleeping soundly like a baby.

 

 

     *How i wish you know how i feel about you..* I thought as i her soft hair. As time passed by. I started to yawn as i was watching the movie alone. Then, i slowly drifted off to sleep as my head rested on Mirae's.

 


UPDATED! :D

 

CREDITS TO THE RIGHT OWNERS