Back on Good Terms

Don't Go

Mirae's POV

     It's Saturday again today which means there's practice. "Morning, eomma." I greeted as I skipped down the stairs, "Morning, darling. Here, have your breakfast." mum said. I sat down and began eating. "So, how are you with Luhan?" mum asked out of a sudden which caught me off guard and made me choke. "Omo omo. Here, drink drink. Aigoo." mum said as she patted my back. "Is something wrong between the two of you?" mum asked carefully as I calmed down. "Well, nothings wrong mum." I chuckled. "Hmm, I know something's going on but whatever it is, communication is the most important thing in relationships." mum advised. I nodded and continued eating in silence.

     *Well, i guess what mum said is true. We haven't been talking since that day.* I thought as I sighed. As I reached the front gate of the school, I saw Serri walking infront. "Serri!" I called out and jogged up to her. "Hey." I smiled. "Hey." she replied. "Had breakfast already?" I asked. "Yeah, you?" she asked. "Same here." I smiled. Then we walked into the gym together. "Ok, before we start I have good news and bad news for you guys. Bad news is, today's training will be extra hard and good news is, today's the last day of training before the final physical test next week." informed Mr Kim and everyone cheered at the last point. "Ok ok. Don't be too happy. Training haven't even started." Mr Kim smirked as he blew the whistle.

     "..20! Ok! Good job everyone!" Mr Kim complimented. "Finally!" Serri said as she plopped down beside me. Everyone looked almost dead. The training was no joke. I can't even feel my whole body right now. "Mirae, here." I opened my eyes to see Serri handing out a bottled water to me. "Gomawo." I took the bottle and drank it immediately. "That was surely tough." Serri said while panting. "Yeah, it was." I replied. After that, we headed to the toilet and took a quick shower. Soon, we were walking back home.

     "Hahaha! I know right? I thought I'd faint on the spot!" Serri said as we laughed. Serri was really fun and nice to talk to. "Well, I'm taking a turn here. You're going that way right?" Serri asked as she pointed to the opposite side. "Yeah. See you then." I said. Before I could turn aroung, Serri stopped me. "Hey, I just wanna say that, you shouldn't believe anything about Miyoung and you should talk things out with Luhan. He did nothing wrong that day." Serri said and quickly left before I could say something. *Hmm... I guess I can at least trust her.* I thought as I turned around and went home.

     Soon came Monday. I decided I should talk to Luhan today. As usual, Luhan was already there when I reached the classroom. I knew he wanted to talk to me so badly as he was fidgeting with his fingers throughout the lessons. After this class, it's recess. I'll tell him to follow me up the roof later. Finally, the bell rang. As I got up, I turned towards him. "Ttarawa." I said and walked out with Luhan following me close by. Once we reached up the rooftop, I stopped walking and turned to face him. "Clarify yourself." I said as I folded my arms.

     "Finally. Ok, so first of all. I did not kiss her. Ok? I was worried when I didn't see you at the bench and then got mad and jealous when I saw you with Myungsoo and then I stormed off alone then I bumped into her and Serri and then Serri left us alone and I wanted to walk away too when she quickly grabbed me and kissed me which made me shocked that I stayed rooted and couldn't do anything until Myungsoo shouted out to me and then I saw him with you and you were already crying and then ran away before I could explain myself until now. There. Whew." Luhan clarified himself in one deep breath. My face stayed emotionless as I stared at him. "Please, believe me." Luhan pleaded desperately. 

 

 

     Then I slowly walked up to him and raised my hand. Luhan was surprised and immediately shut his eyes afraid i'd slap him. I wasn't planning to slap him actually. Just wanted to scare him a little before I forgave him. Kekeke. Luhan still had his eyes closed but soon calmed down as I placed my hand on his cheek and caressed it softly. As Luhan opened his eyes, I enveloped him in a hug. "I know and I should apologise too. I should've waited for you. I'm sorry." I apologised as I burried my face in his chest. "Gwaenchana. What's more important is that we're ok now. I miss you so much. I thought you wouldn't talk to me ever again." he said as he tightened the hug and placed a sweet kiss on my forehead. We hugged each other for a few minutes before breaking it.

 

Luhan's POV

     Finally, Mirae and I are back on good terms. It felt as though a heavy weight had been lifted off my shoulders. Before we went back to class, Mirae wanted to go to the toilet so I waited for her outside. While I was waiting for her, I saw Miyoung walking at a distance. *Crap. It's her again.* As I thought, she came up to me. "Hey, Luhan. What are you doing here?" she asked. "I'm waiting for Mirae." I said totally emotionless. "What? Mirae? Don't be ridiculous, you guys haven't-" "Miyoung." we turned around and to see Mirae standing behind us. "Is there a problem here?" Mirae asked as she went beside me and held my hand. "I see. So it seems you guys are back on good terms then. Well, whatever." Miyoung said as she walked away. 

     "What did she say?" Mirae asked immediately after Miyoung left. "Nothing. She just thought I lied when I told her I was waiting for you." I chuckled. "Kaja." I said as I pulled her to class.

 

Miyoung's POV

     *Urgh! So irritating!* I thought as I messed up my hair in frustration. "Just wait, Mirae. You'll lose everything." I said to myself with a smirk.

 

 

 

 


Updated!

 

 

Ooooo Miyoung sounded so evil at the end. Well, at least Mirae and Luhan are back on good terms! ^^*

 

 

 

So, hey guys! So sorry I haven't been updating for so long. I was away from Singapore and I didn't bring my laptop along. Anyways, hope you guys will still continue supporting me! ^^*

 

 

 

 

 

And have you guys heard the news about Snsd on Jessica? Omg. Let's support them all the way! Himnae! #staystrongsnsd

 

Jessica <3

 

 

 

 


Credits to right owners