Distancing

Don't Go

Mirae's POV

     So my mum actually allowed Luhan to spend the night here and now I have to deal with it. "Psst, Rae rae. I'm done." Luhan said as his head popped out of the toilet. "Here." I handed him a towel and my appa's old pajamas. My appa had a small built like Luhan when he was younger so it should fit just fine. "Thanks." He smiled and closed the door. A few minutes later, he got out. "Hmm, looks good." I said as I looked at him wearing the pajamas. "It's comfy." Luhan said as he showed me his cute smile. *He looked just like a kid. Aigoo.* I chuckled at my thoughts.

     "Aigoo. You look so cute in my husband's old pajamas. Good thing it fits you." Eomma said as she came into the room. "Yes, Mrs Jang. It's very comfortable too." He said as he smiled. "I hope this room is fine with you. We have only this one guest room anyways." Mum chuckled. "Ani ani. I like it. It feels welcoming." Luhan said in assurance. "Ok, then I shall go to my room now. Make yourself at home. Just ask Mirae if you need anything." said eomma as she leaves the room. "Well, then. If there's nothing else, I shall go to room now." I smiled and quickly left the room. *I should probably take a shower now.* I thought and went to take a shower. 

     "Haaaa, so nice." I said as I finished showering. After I dried my hair, I proceeded to lie down on my bed. I tucked myself in bed comfortably when suddenly I felt a hand slid around my waist. "Omo! Yah! What are you doing here?" I exclaimed as I turned around to see Luhan smilling happily while hugging me. "I just wanted to cuddle with you." He said with a pout. "Andwae. What if my mum comes in and sees us like this?" I frowned. "At least were just cuddling. Not doing something else..." He smirked as his right hand went up along my waist. "Yah!" I quickly stopped his hands and glared at him. "I'm just kidding babe. Unless you really do want to do it, I'm fine." He smirked again. *Omo omo. Why this asdfghjkl.* "Mwo? Yah, naga." I said as I attempted to push him out of my bed. "Can't I sleep with you just for tonight? Since I'm just staying for one night." He pouted. Of course I wanted him to sleep beside me as well but I'm afraid of getting caught by mum.

     After some thoughts, I decided to allow him to sleep here. Luhan quickly jumped back in the bed and automatically wrapped his arms around me. One arm as my pillow and the other around my waist. We were happily cuddling with each other when something furry went in between us. "Oh, Boa ah." I giggled as she went up and cuddled against me. "I think she doesn't want you to be too close to me." I chuckled as I patted her. "Yah, Boa ah. I'm only staying for this one night. So could you please kindly move away? Paws off Rae rae for tonight." Luhan said as he pouted looking a little annoyed. However, Boa didn't even budge. "Rae rae~" Luhan whined. "Aish, araso. Boa ah, you sleep in your bed for tonight ok?" I said as I picked her up and transfered her to her own pillow bed. Boa obeyed as she stayed there.

 

Luhan's POV

     "There. Happy now?" Mirae said as she tucked back in bed. "Mhmm. Very. Come here." I smiled as I pulled her closer to me. "Rae rae ah." I spoke after a few minutes of silence. "Hmm?" Mirae hummed in response. "What would you do if I have to go back to China?" I asked. "Hmm... I'm not sure but of course I wouldn't want you to go. Why do you ask?" Mirae said as she looked up in confusion. "Ani. I'm just asking." I smiled. She pouted in confusion and rested her head back on my chest. *Sigh* I kissed her forehead and caressed her hair gently over and over again and we soon fell asleep.

     I woke up due to the sunlight shining on my eyes. *It's morning already.* I thought as I yawned. Then I looked at Mirae who's still peacefully asleep in my arms. *Sigh. Would I get to see this sight again?* I thought silently as I caressed her cheek gently. She then moved at my touch. I stopped caressing her cheek as her beautiful eyes fluttered open slowly. "Morning, beautiful." I greeted her with a peck on the lips. "Morning, handsome." she chuckled. Just then, there was a knock on the door. "Mirae? Are you awake?" asked Mrs Jang. "Ne, eomma." Mirae responded. "Breakfast's ready. Come down." said Mrs Jang. "You too, Luhan." Mrs Jang added. "Ah.. She knows you're in here." Mirae scratched her head in embarrassment. I chuckled and ruffled her hair.

     "Morning, eomma~" Mirae greeted Mrs Jang with a kiss on the cheek. "Good morning, Mrs Jang." I greeted as well. "Good morning to the both of you. Now take a seat and have your breakfast." she instructed. "Mmm. Smells nice." Mirae commented. "Thank you for the food!" Mirae and I said in unison. Mrs Jang's food was really delicious. After a while, we finished eating and I decided to help with the dishes. "Aigoo. You two make a really good couple." Mrs Jang said as she came into the kitchen while Mirae and I were washing the dishes. "You two really look good together." Mrs Jang continued to tease. "Eomma~" Mirae whined. I couldn't help but smile at the situation.

     "You're welcomed to come and sleepover anytime." Mrs Jang smiled as she and Mirae walked me to the front gate. "I'll definitely come and sleepover again." I giggled. "Well, then. Thank you for walking me out. I'll be off now." I bowed at Mrs Jang and waved at Mirae before walking off. *If only that 'anytime' could happen.*

 

Mirae's POV

     Days goes by so fast, it's already coming to the end of the year. Along the months, something happened between L oppa and Serri. A few months back, they got close and yeap, they became official after L oppa made a sweet confession (with the help of Luhan and I) to Serri at a park. Of course I took up the opportunity to tease L oppa since he was the one who denied that he liked Serri when I asked. L oppa and Serri really look cute together. There was once when L oppa got jealous of how much Serri cherished the bracelet that she always wore on her wrist instead of the one he gave her that he got mad and then was embarrassed when he found out that the bracelet was from her late grandparents and treated her to ice cream as an apology. Just how cute can he get?

     During those few months too, we found out that Miyoung kept threatening Serri all these while was because Serri's father was working under Miyoung's father's company and said that she could ask her father to fire Serri's father if she refuses to help her with her with her plans (which she always fails and got backfired). However, we solved that problem and Serri's father is now working under L oppa's father's company. So Serri was officially free from Miyoung which of course, fueled anger in Miyoung but she always tries to get back at us at every opportunity she gets (oh well). Everything was going well except for a certain someone...

     "Luhan, are you ok?" I asked as I placed a hand on his left shoulder. He was playing with his food as though something was bothering him. "Oh? Y-yeah. I'm fine." He gave a quick smile and continued eating. *Sigh* Luhan had been acting weird recently. So weird that I actually felt like he's distancing himself from others, especially me. I brushed those feelings away and continued eating. "Here, have some." I heard L oppa saying that to Serri as he fed her some of the food he was eating and Serri did the same thing. *That's what we usually do...* I took a glance at Luhan and sighed in disappointment.

     "Ok, we'll see you guys tomorrow!" Serri waved cheerfully and left with L oppa leaving me with Luhan alone. The walk back home was filled with silence. *Why do I have some sort of weird feeling..?* I frowned at my thoughts. I glanced at Luhan and he was walking silently with his head hung low. *Something's definitely up.* I thought as I opened my mouth to speak. "You know you've been quite distant lately." I said which made Luhan to look at me. "What do you mean?" he asked confused at my words. "It's like you're pushing others away... Especially me." I said with disappointment. "Ah, really? I didn't noticed that. I'm not distancing myself or anything though. You're thinking weird." he said as he laughed awkwardly. After that, we fell into deep silence again all the way until we reached the front gate of my house. "Well, then. I'll see you tomorrow. Jalja." he said and patted my head before he left.

     *Knock knock* "Mirae?" mum knocked as she entered my room. "Oh, eomma." I looked up from the book i was reading. "Dinner's ready. Come down." mum smiled and left. I closed my book and went down to the dining room. "Mmm. Looks nice." I commented. Well, everything your mum cooks is always nice. "Eat." mum said and I started digging in. After we finished eating and washing the plates, we decided to have some talk in the living room.

     "So, how's school these days?" mum started the convo. "Hmm, normal. I guess." I stated. "Is something wrong?" mum asked as she looked at me earnestly. "Oh? A-ani. I think..." I sighed. "What's wrong? Tell me about it. Does it have to do with Luhan?" mum asked hitting the bull's eye. I stayed silent in response. "Honey, in relationships, things happen. Good, or bad. Whatever it is, communication is important. Like i've always said." mum advised. "I know, but the problem is... He's the one who's not communicating well. I know something's bothering him but he wouldn't tell me." I said in frustration. "I assume he hasn't told you about it..." mum whispered to herself. "What?" I frowned as I didn't hear what she said. "Ani. Whatever it is. Stay strong and have faith." mum smiled as she patted my shoulders. *I wonder what she means...*

 


Updated!

 

Some pics from SMTOWN's Halloween Night Party.

Chanyeol aye. ;P

Mhmm, ay vampire baek. :>

Chen so cute! >0<

Ohohoooo. Scaryyyy. >.<

 

Its sad that Kris and Luhan aren't there anymore but anyways....

 

 

 

And finally, OT12 (I don't see Kai but anyways) :')  <3

 


Credits to the right owners.