Saturdate

Don't Go

L's POV

     "Ok, I'll end today's lesson here." said Mr Lee. As he got up, everyone else did and thanked him. After that, the bell rang and I quickly left the classroom. Just as I went out off the classroom, I bumped into someone. "Oh, oppa annyeong!" Mirae greeted. "Ah, Mirae." "Where are you headed to? Not going to the canteen?" she asked as she looked at me head to toe. "Yeah, I'll join you guys later. I have to meet someone first. See ya!" I said and walked off quickly before she could say anything.

 

 

     *Where is she?* I thought as there was no sign of Serri by the fountain. I was about to text her when she came as she called out to me. "Sorry to keep you waiting. I needed to take down some notes." she reasoned. "Ani, gwaenchana. I just got her not too long ago." I smiled. "Ah, here. This is yours." I said as I handed her over her bracelet. "Gomawo!" she took it happily and wore it around her right wrist.

     "That bracelet is pretty." I commented. "Yeah, it is. It is very special to me too." she smiled as she glided her finger on the it. "Why is that so?" I asked in curiosity. "Well, it was a gift from someone I loved dearly." she answered with a small giggle. "Ah... I see." I answered. Somehow, my heart dropped when she said 'someone I loved dearly'. "Well, I'll have to go now. Mirae and Luhan are waiting for me." I excused myself and smiled at her before walking away.

     "Ah, there you are! Took you sometime." Mirae chuckled as I joined her and Luhan at the table. "So, how did it go?" Mirae asked as she scooted closer to me. "Yah yah. You're getting too close." Luhan said as he widened the space between Mirae and I. "Aigoo.. So so?" she asked again with anticipation. "I don't understand what you're talking about." I said in an attempt to avoid her question. "Aish, you want me to say it out clearly? Fine. How was your short date with Serri?" she smirked. *Aigoo, this girl.* "What do you mean date? We just met so I could return her her bracelet. That's all." I stated as I took a sip of my drink.

     "Then? How do you find her? You like her don't you?" she probed deeper. "Pfft! Mwo? No, I don't!" her probing made me spit some of my drink out. "Ayeeee. Don't lie." she sneered as she looked away and continued eating. *Do I like her...?* I thought as I took another sip.

 

Luhan's POV

     Today is a Saturday and since Mirae is already free from training, I decided to bring her out on a date. It has been long since we last went out on a date. Hehe. So, here I am, on the way to Mirae's place early in the morning. I told her we would be meeting at the train station at 12pm however I decided to come 2 hours earlier (p.s: He actually got too excited for the date that he woke up too early and decided to come early. Kekeke.)

     *Ding dong!* "Oh, Luhan! Come in come in." Mrs Jang welcomed me with a warm manner. "Annyeonghaseyo, Mrs Jang. Is Mirae awake?" I asked as I took a glance up the stairs. "Ani. You should wake her up." Mrs Jang smiled. "Ok, I'll go up to her room." I bowed and turned around to go up the stairs. *Knock Knock* *Knock Knock* "I'm coming in~" I said when there was still no response by the 4th knock. I turned the doorknob slowly and popped my head into her room.

 

 

     "I knew it." I chuckled when I saw her still cuddled up in her bed, "Aigoo, naeui chonsa.." I whispered as I gently carassed her cheeks. My touch made her shift a little and pulled me closer by grabbing onto the hem of my shirt. I chuckled at her movements and then tucked myself in her bed as I wrapped my arms around her. After admiring her face for a few minutes, I decided to wake her up... By kissing her. Kekeke.

     I placed my lips softly on hers and waited for her reaction, Soon enough, she slowly opened her eyes. "Morning, beautiful." I greeted her with a smile. "Mmm, Luhan ah. What are you doing here so early? We're suppose to meet later." she said sleepily as she rubbed her eyes. "Ara. But I decided to wake you up." I smiled cheekily. "Aish. Haaaaaaaaaa." she yawned as she sat up and stretched herself. "That was so unglam." I commented. "Yah!" she exclaimed as she threw a pillow at me.

     "Ah, araso. Mian. I still love you though." I said in a cheesy manner. "Aigoo this deer. Now, get out. I'll go get ready." she said as she got up. "Shireo. I wanna stay in here and watch you change." I smirked playfully. "Andwae! Naga jigeum!" she commanded and hit me with a pillow again. "Aish, araso. I'm joking... Not." I said and quickly ran out of her room before she could hit me with a pillow again.

     "Haaa, I miss going out with you like this." I smiled at Mirae as we walk hand in hand. "Hmm, nado." Mirae smiled back. Since we both haven't had breakfast yet, we decided to head to a cafe for a light breakfast. "Welcome!" an employee greeted as we entered the cafe. "So, what do you wanna eat?" I asked as I scanned through the menu. "Hmm... I think i'm having this. Tuna sandwich with tea." Mirae said as she pointed at the menu. "Ok, I'm gonna have the egg sandwich with tea then." I smiled. Then I called for the waiter. "Hello, what would you like to order?" "Yeah, one egg sandwich, one tuna sandwich and two teas please." "Ok, coming up in a few minutes." said the waiter as he smiled and collected the menus. After a few minutes, our orders arrived.

 

 

     "Mmm! This is nice!" Mirae commented as she took another bite happily. *Aigoo, this girl.* I chuckled. After we finished eating headed out. "Luhan, where are we going actually?" Mirae asked. "Hmm... I don't know. Anywhere." I smiled. "Ok then. Let's see... Let's go there!" Mirae pointed to a shop where there's a lot of customers going into. It seems like a newly opened shop. "Typo? What is this shop?" I questioned as I looked around the shop curiously. There were many things in the shop. From pencil holders to notebooks to decoration/fairy lights (whatever you girls call it).

     "Omo, Luhan! Look at this! Isn't it cute??" Mirae squealed in excitement as she showed me a body-less deer. "What's this though?" I asked as I took it from her and inspected it while frowning. "It's a glow in the dark head deer. At least that's what it says on the tag." she said. "Hmm. So you want it? I can get this for you if you want." I smiled. "Really? You will?? Ok then." Mirae giggled happily and linked her arm with mine.

     "Thank you for this." Mirae thanked me as she planted a kiss on my cheek. "On the cheek? I want it here." I said as I pouted my lips. "Aish. Here." Mirae quickly tip-toed to give me a peck on my lips. "Yah- aish. I want a longer one. Nevermind. I'll get it later." I smirked as Mirae rolled her eyes in response. So after that we continued walking aimlessly. Going into random interesting shops along the way. Ended up, Mirae (I paid of course) bought a few handful of small things for decoration purpose. "I'm going to display all these in my room. I'm sure it'll all look fantastic." Mirae said with smile.

     "Thanks for today. Really enjoyed it and I'll show you my room when I finish decorating it with all these." Mirae said as she showed me the bags on her hand. "Yeah then I'll rate your room." I smiled as MIrae giggled. "Well, then. I'll go in now. See you." Mirae said as she waved. As, she turned around, I stopped her. "Are you forgetting something?" I asked. "Hmm? Well, I'm sure I didn't forget anything." Mirae stated bluntly. "Really? Well, you forgot this." I pulled her by the waist and locked my lips with hers. After a few minutes of sharing that passionate kiss, I finally broke it (I actually still wanted to kiss her longer but I decided to save it for another day. Kekeke.) allowing Mirae to catch her breath.

     "Ehem. Well then, you already got what you wanted so... Shoo." Mirae said as she gestured me to leave. "Haha. I see someone liked the kiss." I smirked. "Eh? Who said I liked it? Pish." Mirae said as she narrowed her eyes at me. "Did I say you? Anways, I could give you a better kiss if you'd like." I smirked as I closed the gap between us. "M-mwo? Anyways, you should probably head home now. It's getting late already." Mirae said while blushing as she pushed me away lightly. "Hmm, then can I spend the night here? Since it's getting dark like you said and I'm scared. I don't wanna get kidnapped." I said as I hugged my body and acted scared. "Andwae. Shoo." Mirae did the same gesture again. At that moment, Mrs Jang came out of the house.

     "What are the two of you doing?" asked Mrs Jang. "Ah, eomma. Ani. Luhan's being annoying right now. He doesn't want to leave." Mirae complained. I was about to say something when Mrs Jang beat me to it. "Well, then. He can spend the night here if he'd like." Mrs Jang suggested. I was surprised but that was what I actually wanted to do so hehe. "Ah, eomma-" "Quickly come in. It's getting cold out here." Mrs Jang gestured for us to come in. I walked ahead of MIrae and quickly mehrong-ed as I walked pass her. *Yes, I'm gonna spend the night here. Kekeke.*

 


Updated!!! :D

 

 

HEY GUYSSSSSS.

So finally I'm back!!! Hehehe!! ;D

 

So how are you guys?? So sorry I had to keep you guys waiting for an update. TT TT 

Anyways, I am so happy to see Luhan again!

HE LOOKS SO HEALTHY AND CHUBBY AND GLOWING AND HAPPY NOW. OMO MY HEART

 

HUUUUU. MY BABY. ^0^

 

Anways, let's continue supporting Luhan and his movie 'Miss Granny'.

I swear if it gets shown in the cinemas in SG.... IMMA WATCH IT ASAP. I DUN CARE IF I HAVE TO WATCH ALONE OR IF THERE'S EXAMS. IMMA WATCH IT AT ALL COST. XD

 

 


Credits to the right owners.