Class Trip-Day 1

Don't Go

Mirae's POV

     "So don't forget to pack all the necessary items for this trip. That's all for today." said Mr Song as everyone stood up to thank him. So, we're going to Japan on Thursday till next Monday. Today is Tuesday so I have at least two days to prepare for the trip. Then I turned to look at my side. Luhan was busy writing down something on his notebook when he felt I was looking and turned to look at me. "What?" he said looking at me in the eye. "N-nothing." I stuttered as I looked down on my table.

     Soon, it was recess. I was about to get up from my seat when Luhan suddenly grabbed my wrist. "Let's have lunch together." he said as he waited for my response. "Ok!" I nodded and smiled at him. He smiled back and got up from his seat. "You know, I noticed you looked thinner. Are you sick?" Luhan asked as we were eating. "Eh? A-ani. I'm not sick." I stuttered as i answered hesitantly. Luhan eyed my in suspicion and I quickly looked away to avoid his eye contact. "Have a bite." I looked up to see Luhan hovering his food over to me. I opened my mouth slowly as Luhan fed me carefully. "Ok, your turn." he smiled as he waited for me to feed him. "Aish. So cheeky." I sneered as I let him have a bite of my sandwich. *It's been long since we last shared food like this.* I smiled at the thought.

     After eating, we went up to the roof like we normally do. "Haaa. Been long since I last went up here." I said as I breathed in the fresh air. Then, I felt someone behind me. I was about to turn around when a pair of familiar arms wrapped themselves around me lovingly. "I missed you." Luhan breathed out as he rested his chin on my right shoulder. *Omo omo my heart's gonna explode.* I thought as my heart raced. "I missed you too." I smiled. Luhan chuckled as he lifted his head off and turned me around to face him. "I miss something else too." he smiled as he brushed my bangs aside. I was about to ask what he meant when leaned forward and placed his lips softly on mine.

     After a few minutes, he broke the kiss and wrapped his arms around me again. "I'm sorry I acted that way." he said as he burried his face in my neck. "It's ok. I'm sorry too. I should've told you sooner." I said apologetically as I wrapped my arms around him. "You didn't get hurt or anything right?" he asked as he looked at me in worry. "Ani. I was lucky L oppa came out." "Hmm, i guess I owe him one." Luhan chuckled as he caressed my hair.

 

Luhan's POV

     Two days went by and it's already Thursday, the first day of the trip. All the classes are gathered in the airport while waiting for a few others to arrive. It's currently 12:30pm and the flight is at 1pm but Mirae is nowhere to be found. "Ok, let's check the attendance. Ahn Jaehyun, Bae Sujin, Bang Yongguk, Byun Baekhyun, Han Jaejoon, Han Jaehee, Jang Mirae... Mirae? Anyone knows where's Mirae-" "Sorry i'm late!" We turned around to see Mirae coming in hastily. "Hmm, Jang Seokjin, Jung Daehyun..." Mr Song continued taking the attendance. "What happened?" I asked Mirae who was panting slightly. "I couldn't find my passport but turns out it was burried inside my bag." she frowned. I laughed at her silliness. After everyone was here, we proceeded to get onboard.

     We wanted to seat together in the airplane however our seats were separated. Good thing was her seat was just a few seats infront of mine. I wonder who's seating beside her. I was looking out of the window when I felt a presence beside me. I turned to see someone familiar. "Oh, Luhan! Didn't expect to get a seat beside you." she smiled.

     "Remember me? Miyoung. Mirae's friend." the moment she said that, I felt nervous all of a sudden. *This is bad. Mirae's gonna freak out if she finds out she's seating beside me.* "Err, yeah. I remember you." I smiled awkwardly. "Where's Mirae?" she asked. "She's a few seats infront." I replied and she nodded her head. "Where's your class going?" she asked another question. "Fukuoka." I replied. *I really hope we land soon.* I thought as I looked out of the window again.

     After what seemed like ages, we finally landed in Japan. "Mirae." I quickly went to Mirae as I saw her walking. "Hey, Luhan. What's wrong? Your face looked as if you've ran a marathon." Mirae teased. "Guess who sat beside me." "Who?" she raised her eyebrow. "Your friend." I answered sarcastically. "My frien- Miyoung?!" she shireked and looked at me with wide eyes. "What did she do to you?" she asked as she looked around for Miyoung. *I shall a little.* I smirked to myself. "Well, she couldn't stop talking to me and she..." I glanced at Mirae before continuing. "She rested her head on my shoulder." I whispered. "What?! Oh no she didn't! I'm gonna-" Mirae looked at me in confusion as I started laughing. "I'm just kidding Mirae." I said with an amused smiled. Her face turned into a frown as she raised her fist and punched my stomch. "Ah! Mirae! I was just joking!" I called out to her she walked ahead of me.

 

Mirae's POV

     Soon, we arrived at the hotel. We were waiting in the lobby while Mr Song helped with the check-ins. The hotel was really pretty.

 

     "Ok, class. Attention please. I booked 15 rooms and there's 30 of you, so 2 in each room. Now, I don't want to assign pairs so I trust you guys to choose your own roomate." Mr Song said as he eyed all of us. Then everyone started pairing up. "Annyeong, roomate." Luhan smirked as I rolled my eyes. After everyone paired up, Mr Song started giving out the rooms card. "Make sure you two don't do anything weird." Mr Song eyed us as he passed the card to Luhan. "Oh, well. It's not like he's gonna install a camera in our room." Luhan chuckled and then smirked at me. I could just rolled my eyes and hit his arms before heading to the elevator.

     "Room 414... Ah, here it is." Luhan said as he found the room. He placed the card on the scanner and the door unlocked. Luhan quickly entered the room first and I followed behind. "Aww, man. I was hoping we could share one bed." he pouted when he saw there were two single sized bed in the room. "Too bad. I like it though." I said as I sat on one of the beds. The room had a cozy feeling. Which was nice and welcoming.

     "Hmm, the bed is quite big enough for both of us though." Luhan smirked as he sat on the bed beside me. "Aish, that's your bed." I pointed to the other bed and pushed him off. A few minutes later, we got a message from Mr Song for everyone to gather in the lobby. 

     "Ok, so for today, there isn't any plan so you are free to walk around this area but don't venture out to far. However, please be sure to comeback to the hotel for dinner here." Mr Song informed. "So, where do you wanna go?" Luhan asked. "I don't know. Let's just walk around the area." I suggested. Luhan nodded and we went out. There were a lot of shops and food places around the area and Luhan and I looked at every shops there is. "Those dresses are so pretty." I pointed to a shop nearby as we were walking. "Yeah. You should buy that dress and wear it for me." Luhan pointed out to a dress that was short and had a low neck cut. "Aish." I frowned and hit his arm as he laughed.

     Soon, it was dinner time and everyone was gathered in the hotel's restaurant.  "Wow. Look at all these food." I said as I look at the food served in aww. On the table, there were all types of Japanese cuisines served. Of course, sushi was my favourite out of everything. After a sumptuous dinner, everyone went back to their rooms. "I'm so full." I said as I rubbed my belly in satisfaction. "Finally it's time to sleep. I'm so tired." Luhan stretched as he laid down on the bed. "Yah, go take a shower first." I said as I slapped his leg. "Ahhh. Too full and lazy to take a shower unless..." Luhan got up and looked at me. "You join me in the shower?" he smirked as he playfully moved his eyebrow. "No way. Go and shower now." I said as I pushed him into the toilet closing the door quikly before he could pull me in.

     "Haaa, feel so refreshed." I said as I came out of the shower. Then I noticed Luhan wasn't in the room. *Where did that idiot go?* I thought as I looked around. Just then, the door room unlocked. "Where did you go?" I asked as soon as he entered the room. "Oh, I went out to buy some drinks." he said as he showed me the plastic bag he was holding. "I got you green tea just in case you were thirsty too." he said as he handed me the drink. "Thanks." I smiled at his thoughtfulness. We decided to watch some shows on the tv but there wasn't any interesting shows to watch so we turned it off in the end.

     "There's nothing else to do. This is getting boring." Luhan said. Then he looked at me with a smirk on his face. "Since i'm bored, wanna play with me?" he said as he got up and sat on my bed. "Shireo, kojo." I declined as I took out my phone and went on twitter. Suddenly Luhan snatched my phone away. "Yah! Give me back my phone!" I said as I reached out for my phone. Of course I was at a disadvantage since Luhan's arms were longer than mine. I was frowning but then I thought of something which made me smirk. 

     "What are you-" Luhan gasped as I started carassing his chest. My hands slowly moved up to his neck as I went up closer to him. I looked into his eyes in a seductive manner and Luhan was leaning into me, obviously getting lured in. Then my hands went up his arms and took the opportunity to quickly snatch my phone back. I laughed in victory as Luhan frowned. "Why you-" I was caught off guard as Luhan lunged forward towards me and started tickling me all over. "Hahaha! Luhan s-stop! Stop tickling me!" I said in between laughs. Luhan tickled me a few more times when he finally stopped and pinned me down by the wrists.

     "Nice tactic back there." Luhan chuckled referring to my seduction and I smirked at him. Then Luhan gazed into my eyes in a way where I felt like I was getting in. Before I knew it, his lips were on mine. The kiss was sweet and gentle at first but then it slowly got heated. Before it could get any further, I broke the kiss. "We should go to sleep." I said while looking into his eyes. "Now? But but..." "It's getting late already. So sleep." I smiled as I pushed him off me. "Fine but I wanna sleep beside you." he frowned while pouting. "Araso." I said as I rubbed his cheeks. He smiled brightly and laid down happily beside me. Then we went to sleep while cuddling each other.

 


Updated!!

 

So cute. Cuddling in bed. Aww!! *Fawns*

 

 

Hope you liked this update! ^^*