Class Trip-Day 2 (Part 1)

Don't Go

Mirae's POV

     "Ok, everybody. Get on the bus." Mr Song said as he gestured everyone to board the bus. Today we're going to visit the museum and learn a little about Japan's history. Of course i wasn't really excited but what to do."Hey, smile a little." Luhan said as he sat beside me and ruffled my bangs. Its going to take about an hour half to reach there so we decided to listen to music. "Wanna listen together?" Luhan asked. "Hmm, ok." I smiled and took the left side of the earpiece. Soon enough, we reach the museum.

     "Woah. The statues look really cool." I said in aww as we entered one of the galleries. "Look at that." Luhan pointed at a statue of a japanese soldier armed with a long, scary looking shotgun of some sort. The gun had sharp pointed tip which looked like a sword. "Omo! They used that to kill people?" I stated in shock as I listened to the guide who was telling us a story. After a while, we took a break. "The japanese history is quite interesting." I stated. "Yeah. We're lucky we weren't born in that era." Luhan said as he was looking at a potrait in the gallery. "Yeah. Must be scary." I replied and Luhan nodded in agreement.

     After the museum trip we were given some time to walk around the area. "It sure is crowded here." I said as I looked around. "Yeah, Stay close. Don't wanna get lost." Luhan said. We kept walking when I saw a shop selling cute dolls which caught my eye. "Omo. Luhan, let's go to that shop! Lu-Luhan..?" I turned around to see Luhan nowhere. I widened my eyes in horror and started to panic. "Luhan! Luhan eodiseo?!" I shouted for Luhan but it was no use as there was too many people here. *Ah! I should call him.* I searched for my phone in my bag but to my horror, it wasn't there. "Aish. I must've left it in the hotel room. Ah, pabo." I said to myself as I ruffled my hair in furstration. *How am I supposed to find Luhan now? I don't even know the way back. Aigoo, eotteokhae?*

 

Luhan's POV

     We were walking around in the streets when I saw an ice cream stall. "Mirae ah, there's an ice cream stall over there. You wanna eat- Mirae..?" I turned around to see Mirae nowhere and my eyes widened in horror. "Mirae ah, eodiseo?!" I shouted for her in the crowd and looked around. *Aish, how am I supposed to find her in this crowd?* I thought. Then I took my phone out and dialed her number. *Ring ring ring* The line kept going but Mirae didn't answer. *Aish, did she forget her phone?* Then I started pushing thorugh the crowd hoping to find her among them.

     "She couldn't have gone far." Mr Song said with a frown. "Ok, everyone go back to the hotel while Luhan and I look for Mirae." Mr Song instructed. "Where did you two go just now?" Mr Song asked. "We went there and then I lost her a few minutes later." I brought Mr Song and the guide to the area where I lost Mirae. "Aigoo, it's already getting dark. I hope she's alright." Mr Song said in worry. "We should ask around to see if anyone saw her. Do you have her picture?" The guide asked. I nodded and gave them each a picture from my wallet. 

     "We asked and looked everywhere already." Mr Song said as he sat at a bench nearby. It has been 2 hours siince we started looking for Mirae. "I should've kept an eye on her." I said in frustration. "Calm down, Luhan. Let's just hope she's alright." said Mr Song as he patted my back. *Mirae where are you?*

 


 

Oh no, Mirae got lost! Do you think Luhan's gonna find her soon?

 

 

 

And have you guys heard the news?? Ladies Code lost another member as well. )):

#RIPEunBi #RIPRise