Oblivious

Don't Go

 Mirae's POV

     Monday today and luckily my aches were all gone. I was sitting in the living room, waiting for Luhan to arrive. *Ding dong! * *That must be him* I got up and went to the door quickly. "Morning, babe." Luhan greeted. "Hehe. Morning." I blushed and greeted back. After i put on my shoes, we left. We were walking to school hand-in-hand and people were staring but we didn't care of course. Kekeke. "Are you two a couple now?" We turned around to see L oppa looking at us. "Yeah, we are." Luhan stated proudly. "I see. Hope you'll last long then." He smirked and walked off. *What was that about?*

     "Don't worry about him. He's just jealous." Luhan chuckled. "Jealous?" I looked at Luhan confusingly. "Pabo. He likes you too." He pinched my nose. "Jinjja? Why would he like me? I mean, he hated me." I stated with a shocked expression. "Aigoo~ See, you're too oblivious. That's why you didn't get the message that i was in love with you." Luhan laughed. I scratched my head in confusion and Luhan laughed. "So yeah. Be careful of Myungsoo from now on. Don't get too close to him if he tries to get close with you." Luhan warned with a frown. "Ok, Luhan. Don't worry." I giggled. Luhan smiled and we went to our class.

 

L's POV

     *Tch. He really gets on my nerve. Nevermind. Just wait and see..*

 

 

 

 

 


Sorry for this short, very late update. I'm just so busy with school these days. >< *bows*