The Mastermind

Don't Go

Mirae's POV

     It's been a few days since that incident and yes, I have been avoiding him since then. Of course, Luhan would try to talk to me but I'd just ignore him. I just can't accept what happened that day in Japan. It's History right now and we're sitting beside each other as usual. It's the most difficult time when he's sitting beside me cause I know he's staring at me and you guys know how much I dislike being stared at. 

     Finally, the bell rang and it's time to go home. Before Luhan could even stop me, I had already left the classroom. *Aigoo. Mirae, you're so cruel to leave him just like that. You're being even more cruel than before. You should let him explain or something.* thought the "good" side of me. *Pish. Please, he deserves it Mirae. I mean, he's the one who kissed that bish back in Japan. THAT, was much more cruel than what you are doing right now.* thought the "bad" side of me *No no, Mirae. Don't listen to her! You know deep in your heart Luhan wouldn't do something like that. You should talk to him about it so-* *Nah, don't waste your time Mirae. Just dump him and look for someone better. He's already hurt you enough. Obviously you two aren't good for each-* *No! Talk it out!* "Aish! Just shut up!" I shouted out in frustration. Then I realised people were looking. I quickly looked down and walked faster. *Aigoo, so embarrassing.* 

     "Mirae, you ok?" I looked up to see L oppa looking at me with a frown. "Eh? Ah, I'm fine." I said. "Is it because of that incident?" he asked softly. "Err, no. Pfft. I'm fine, serious." I chuckled. "You know, I really think you should talk to him about this. He's desperate to explain himself too." he suggested. "I know but I'm still not ready to talk to him yet." I chukled sadly. 

 

L's POV

     Mirae and Luhan haven't been talking for a few days now. Well, only because Mirae's avoiding him. I know this sounds crazy but it's actually quite depressing for me to see them like this. Maybe it's because I can't disturb aka . Haha. Anyways, it's more saddening to see Mirae like this. I mean, she's not her usual always-smiling-and-happy self like when she's with Luhan. I should do something to get them back on good terms with each other. I know, I know. I'm digging my own grave but it's better to get them back together to see Mirae smiling again than seeing her in this current state.

     School again the next day. I felt like I should confront Luhan today. It's recess now so Luhan should be in the canteen or somewhere in the school. I looked around the canteen but there was no sign of Luhan. *Hmm. Maybe he's up at the rooftop.* I was going up the stairs to the rooftop when I saw two familiar girls talking along the corridoor at the 4th level. I was about to ignore them and continue climbing the stairs but then I overheard their conversation.

     "It's so good to see them like this. I like it when Mirae's suffering." my ears perked up when I heard one of the girls mentioning Mirae. I quickly hid myself behind a pillar to hear more. "But Miyoung. Don't you think this is bad? Didn't you say Mirae was your best friend before?" said the other girl. *Miyoung? Best friend?* "Yes and that was before she stole Daehyun away from me. She always got what she wanted. From good grades to guys. I've always liked Daehyun but she had to steal him away from me." said Miyoung spitefully.

     "Are you sure she stole him away from you? I mean, did she even know you liked him?" said the other girl. "It's obvious that I liked him. I mean, she should've known better since she was my best friend! Anyways, why are talking like this? Are you trying to get on her side, Serri?" Miyoung raised her eyebrows. "Don't forget, you owe me." she added with a smirk. "I-I'm sorry. I won't speak like this again." Serri apologised. "Good." Miyoung smiled in satisfaction. *I've got to tell Mirae about this.*

 

Mirae's POV

     I was in the library reading a book silently when L oppa suddenly sat beside me. "Mirae, I have to tell you something." he said while panting a little. "What is it and why are you panting?" I asked while looking at him. "Don't mind that. You should listen to what I'm going to say." he said in a serious tone. I closed the book and tuerned my attention to him. "Ok, first of all. Luhan is innocent. I-" "If you're going to talk about that, I don't wanna listen." I said as I got up to put to book back in its place. "Mirae, you should listen to me." L oppa pleaded. "I don't want to hear anything." I said. "Mirae-" "Please. Give me time." I said and walked off.

     As I was walking back to class, I bumped into Miyoung and Serri at the corridoor. Miyoung smirked at me as usual but Serri took a quick glance at me and immediately looked to the front. *I didn't know they knew each other... Oh well.* I thought as it was weird knowing they were friends. When I arrived, I saw that Luhan was already at his table with his head resting on it. I sat down quietly and looked in front. Just then, Luhan's head turned around and I could see his sleeping face. *He looks so tired..* I thought. His fringe was covering his eyes and I brushed his hair off his face unconciously. The moment I realised what I was doing, I quickly pulled my hands back and looked in front. *Omo omo. What was I trying to do?*

 

Luhan's POV

     I didn't go anywhere and just stayed in class during recess. Simply because I didn't feel like eating or whatever. So, I stayed in class and thought about all the things that happened recently. It's quite stressful. Something stupid happened and Mirae's totally ignoring me because of it. I really tried to explained to her but Mirae being Mirae, she wouldn't even let me speak. Since I can't tell her what happened, let me tell you guys what really happened.

     I got out of the toilet and went back to the bench only to see Mirae not there. I got worried and started looking for her. Soon, I saw her in a store looking at some headbands. I was relieved I found her but anger soon took over me when I saw Myungsoo with her. How could she forget about me and leave me worried only to be with him? It wasn't long when Mirae noticed me and her smile immediately disappeared. Before she could move, I stormed off. It's been a few minutes and Mirae must be looking for me but I'm still angry at her. I was walking around, trying to clear my mind when someone called out to me.

     I turned around and saw Miyoung and Serri walking towards me. *Aish, why must she be here?* I thought. Then Miyoung gave some sign to Serri and she excused herself, leaving me and Miyoung alone. *Something going on here.* "Good to see you here, Luhan. Where's Mirae?" she asked. "She went to the toilet." I lied. I really wanted her to go away. "Oh. Want to walk around with me while waiting for her?" she asked. *Ew. No thanks.* "Ah, no thanks. I'd rather be alone." I said. "Aww, come on. While Mirae's not around." she smirked as she got near me. *Ok, she's obviously up to something.* I thought as I stepped backwards. "Ah, no. Mirae's probably looking for me right now. So yeah." I was about to turn around when Miyoung quickly pulled me down and kissed me.

     I was too shocked to process what was happening. "Yah, Luhan!" I snapped out when I heard someone calling out to me. I turned around to see who it was. To my horror, I saw Myungsoo looking at me in anger and even worst, Mirae was beside him with her eyes all watery. *Damn it. I knew she was planning something.* "Mirae I-I, I can explain. It's not what it looks like..." I said in panic. "Mirae-" "Don't come near me, Luhan."Mirae said with shaking voice. Her tears then started dripping. "Mirae-" I was about to approach her when she stopped me. "Hajima." she said as she stepped back. She then looked at me with teary eyes one last time before running away.

     So that was what happened. However, until now i can't get Mirae to listen to what I have to say. You know how stubborn she is but I can't blame her though. I snapped out of my thoughts when the bell rang. Then, I saw Mirae walking past the back door of the classroom and I quickly laid my head on the table and pretended I was sleeping. I heard her chair drag and turn my head to her side. I wanted to sneak a peek at her which is why I pretended to be asleep. Suddenly Mirae turned to look at me and I quickly shut my eyes. *Did she noticed I was peeking at her?* I thought nervously. Just then, what she did next actually surprised me. I felt her fingers gently brushing my hair off my face. *How I miss her touching me like this.* Just as I thought, she quickly pulled her hand back probably realising what she was doing. 

     I was kind off sad she stopped doing it but was also happy at the same time. How badly I actually wanted to smile when she was brushing my hair off. Then I decided to cut the act and "woke" up from my "sleep". I turned to look at Mirae and I noticed there was a hint of pink on her cheeks. *She's blushing.* I smiled as I thought and look away.

 

Mirae's POV

     School ended and I'm now walking out of the school. As I was walking towards the school gate, I saw Serri. When she saw me, I smiled and was about to walk past her when she grabbed my hand. "Mirae, I want to tell you something." she said while looking around cautiously. "What is it?" I asked. "Well, I-I... Actually, what happened back then-" "Serri! Sorry to keep you waiting." I turned around and saw Miyoung. "Oh, Mirae. Hello." she smirked.

     "What were you two talking about? Was it something I have to know too?" Miyoung asked as she looked at Serri almost as if she was glaring at her. "N-Nothing. We were just talking about this Saturday's practice. Right, Mirae?" Serri looked at me in the eyes as if she telling me to play along. "Yeah, we were. Well, I have to go now." I excused myself and walked away. *Weird. Why did Serri act that way?*

 


Updated!

 

Hohoho. So the mastermind was Miyoung afterall and wonder what Serri owe's her?

 

 

 

Holler~! Holler~! Holler~!

 


Credits to right owners.