First Date

Don't Go

Mirae's POV

     I'm already up and i'm just staring at my ceiling while scenes from yesterday flashed back into my mind. My fingers traced my lips unconciously as the part when Luhan kissed me flashed by. *His lips were so soft...* I then smiled and slapped my cheeks repeatedly as i blushed. Suddenly, my phone vibrated.

 

Luhan: Morning, Mirae. (:

 

     *Omona. Its Luhan. Teehee.* I started to get butterflies in my stomach as i replied his text message.

 

Mirae: Morning 2 u 2, Luhan. (:

 

   I rolled around my bed excitedly as i waited for his reply. A few minutes later, i got his reply.

 

-Msg convo-

 

Luhan: Did u sleep well yesterday?

Mirae: I sure did. ^^* How abt u?

Luhan: I did too! I dreamt of u. ;) ㅋㅋ!

Mirae: Really? U should tell me abt it!

Luhan: I will. (: Hey, go get ready. Imma take u out. ;) ㅋㅋ

Mirae: Where r u taking me to? ㅋㅋㅋ

Luhan: U'll noe later. Now go get ready. I'll b there in 20 mins. C u. :*

 

     I chuckled at his last reply and quickly got ready. *Ok, i've only got 20 minutes. What to wear, what to wear?? Omgg.* After ransacking through my wardrobe, i finally chose to wear something cute and simple.

 

 

     After touching up my hair and makeup, i went down to the hallway to wait for Luhan. "My my. Where's is my pretty daughter going to on a Sunday morning?" Mum asked as she saw me skipping down the stairs. "I'm going out with-" *Ding dong!* I was cutted off by the ringing of the doorbell. I quickly went to open the door, revealing a smiley Luhan at the doorstep. This was what Luhan's wearing.

 

 

 

     "Morning, Mirae." Luhan greeted shyly while blushing. "Morning." I greeted back and had a blush on my face too. "Hmm. I can sense something going on here." Mum raised her eyebrows teasingly. "Mrs Jang, would you give me the permission to date your daughter?" Luhan asked formally. I could just blush at his actions. Mum looked at us teasingly before answering, "Of course i allow you too. In fact, i've been waiting for this day to come!" Mum smiled widely. Luhan smiled in relief.

     "Well then. We'll take our leave now." Luhan took my hand and gently pulled me out. "Of course, of course. Enjoy your date! Make sure you send my daughter home before midnight!" Mum shouted out. "I will, Mrs Jang!" Luhan replied back. He then looked at me and we giggled together. We were walking down the streets, hand in hand. I can't believe that Luhan, who's been my best friend for about 10 years, finally became my boyfriend.

     "So, where are we going?" I asked as i turned my head to look at him. "Somewhere." He simply replied. "I know, but where?" I giggled. "Hmm, wherever i feel like going." Luhan looked down at me and smiled cheekily. I just shook my head in amusement. In the end, we ended up going to the amusement park. "So its the amusement park huh?" I chuckled. "Mhmm." Luhan replied and giggled. We then bought tickets and entered the amusement park.

 

-At the amusement park-

 

     "Where do you wanna go first?" Luhan asked. "Hmm... Let's play that one!" I pointed out to a game stall. It was a game which tests your aiming abilities. The player had to throw arrows to pop as many balloons as the can which will determine their prize. "Looks interesting." Luhan said with a sense of competitiveness in it. We paid for the game and started shooting the arrows to pop as many balloons as we can. There were a few misses however we managed to pop 15 out of 20 balloons. "You two were very good. Here's your prize." The game master handed me a big teddy bear as the prize.

 

(She got the middle one)

 

     "Omo, its so cute! Kamsahamnida, ajusshi!" I gave him my eye smile. I then turned around to face Luhan. "Thank you for this! Its cute right??" I exclaimed as i played with its nose. "Mhmm. You should name it." Luhan suggested anticipatingly. "Yes! Hmm... Let's name it... Lulu!" I smiled widely. "Lulu?" Luhan looked at me questionably. "Yeah, Lulu. Its named after you." I smiled. "Ah~ I see. Well, Lulu then." Luhan nodded his head and ruffled its head.

     We played a few more games and tried on a most of the rides well except for the rollercoaster since Luhan's afraid of heights. Oh well. Soon, we got tired and were hungry. "Look, Luhan! There's a hotdog stand!" I pointed out at a corner. We quickly went over and bought ourselves one hotdog stick each. "Mmm. Yummeh." I said as i chewed happily. "Aigoo. You really are messy when it comes to eating." Luhan giggled and proceeded to wiped off the mustard that was on the corner of my lips. Of course that still never fail to make my heart skip a beat. I then giggled sheepishly. After a few bites, we finished eating.

     We then walked around to digest our food. As we were walking, we saw a few mascots walking around. Guess what? It was the characters of Mickey Mouse so Donald Duck was there. Guess who got all excited then? Yeap. Luhan. Aigoo. "Mirae, look!!! I spot Donald Duck!!! Let's go there!!" Luhan exclaimed excitedly and i was then dragged over to where his favourite character was. Luhan had a thing for Donald Duck, you know. He gets all pumped up whenever he sees a plushie or anything related to it.

     "Let's take a picture with it!" Luhan said as soon as we came up close with it. Luhan then took out his phone and asked someone to help him take a picture. Luhan pulled me along with him and we posed with all the characters there. Of course Luhan was with Donald Duck and he had a huge, i really mean HUGE smile across his face. Tsk tsk. After the picture was taken, he took the opportunity to shake hands and hug Donald Duck. Aigoo. How childish can he get? Luhan then ran over to me and released his happiness by shaking my arms vigorously while looking at the photo taken.

     "Luhan, i know you're happy but... You're hurting my arm, idiot." I sneered. "Oh, omo! I'm so sorry. I was just to overjoyed that i got to meet Donald Duck!" Luhan exclaimed happily. "Aigoo. Am i going out with a child or what?" I chuckled. Luhan then kissed my cheeks cheekily which made me shake my head in amusement. We were walking around hand in hand when i spotted the ferris wheel and decided to ride it. Luhan protested at first but then agreed to go on it only after i threatened him that we'd go ride the roller coaster if he didn't wanna ride the ferris wheel. Teehee.

     "Aigoo, i'm starting to regret taking you here." Luhan said as his hands started trembling. "At least you met Donald Duck. Calm down, i'm here." I said as i gripped his hand tighter which calmed him down a little. Soon, it was our turn to get into the cabin. As soon as the ferris wheel started moving, Luhan's hands started trembling more. "Hey, calm down." I said as i his trembling hands. "I'm trying to." Luhan said as he rubbed his hands nervously.

     Soon enough, we were high up in the air. I was enjoying the beautiful view in front of me while Luhan, well, he just kept looking straight. He would peek carefully from time to time while gripping onto the sides thightly. It was when our cabin reached the highest point of the ferris wheel where Luhan started trembling again. "Hey, look at me. Its fine." I cupped his cheeks to calm him down. I guess it helped him calm down as his hand slowly stopped trembling.

     However, i realised that he was slowly leaning in closer to me. His face inched closer and closer and soon, our lips met. I was abit surprised but soon melted into the kiss as his soft lips started moving. With instinct, my hands wrapped itself around his neck and pulled him closer to deepen the kiss while Luhan's hand held my back firmly. A few minutes into the kiss, i suddenly felt Luhan's lips grazed over my bottom lip. I gasped by the sudden action which allowed Luhan's tongue to slide in. Our tongues danced together but was then dominated by Luhan's.

     "Wow. That kiss was intense." Luhan said. A little surprised by the kiss. "Yeah." I agreed and let out a giggle. We then looked at each other and laughed it off. "Well, at least it did help me forget that i was high up in the air." Luhan chuckled. I just nodded in agreement. Soon, we reached the ground level and got off the cabin. "Well, that was fun. What time is it now?" Luhan asked. "Hmm... 10:40pm." I stated as i checked the time. "Woah. Let's get you home then." Luhan suggested. We then left the amusement park and took the bus home. Along the journey, i got sleepy and soon fell asleep on Luhan's shoulder.

 

Luhan's POV

     On the journey home, Mirae got sleepy and fell asleep on my shoulder. Of course she must be tired from all the activities we did just now. We surely enjoyed ourselves. I then looked down at the sleeping Mirae as i brushed aside the few hair strands that was covering her face. Then i took her hand and interlocked it with mine. *So warm* I really liked holding her hand. Our hands fit perfectly. A few minutes later, we arrived at our stop.

     I shook Mirae lightly by the shoulder to wake her up. She woke up and alighted the bus sleepily. She was walking wobbly as she was really sleepy. People would actually think she's drunk. But hey, she wasn't and i didn't do anything. Lol. I figured that she was too tired to walk so i decided to give her a piggy-back. This way she could just sleep on my back. 

     While i was carrying her, i received many stares from passerbys mostly teenage girls (keke) pointing their fingers at me while spazzing how sweet i was acting. Mirae should've been awake to hear and see all these so that she'd feel proud to have me. Hehehe. Soon, i reached her doorstep. *Knock knock knock* The door then opened a few seconds later.

     "Oh, you're back and look what we have here..." Mrs Jang raised her eyebrow. "We went to the amusement park today and now she's all tired so she fell asleep." I explained. "I see. Well, carry her up to her room then." Mrs Jang opened the door wider so that i could enter. I went up to Mirae's room as i was told and tucked her in bed. "Goodnight, Mirae. Sleep tight." I said as i kissed her forehead and her hair lovingly. After that, i thanked Mrs Jang and left the house.

 


UPDATED~!! :D

 

Mhmm. Tht kiss was getting naughty huh?? Kekeke. *Titters*

 

And omggggg. Longest chptr i wrote. Hahaha. xD

 

 

Enjoy reading! :D

 


Credits to the right owners.