Feelings

Don't Go

     "What in the world are you doing here? How do you know where i live? Oh, i know. You must've joined that stupid fanclub at school right? Pfft." He shook his head in amusement. "What? First of all, i live next door. Second, I didn't know you live here and lastly, i didn't join whatever stupid fanclub you said." I scoffed. "Ok, fine. So is this how you're suppose to greet your neighbour then, lady?" He raised an eyebrow. "Pfft. Whatever. Here, nice to meet you i'm your new neighbour. Bye." I ed the fruit basket to him and quickly stated what i wanted to say and left.

     "Urgh, seriously. Who does he think he is? Pfft." I said as i stomped into the house. "Mirae? You're back. So how was it?" Mum asked. "Fine." I stated blantly. "Fine? But why do you seem to be in a bad mood then?" Mum asked with worry. "Nothing. I'm going to turn in for the night now. I'm tired." I said and went up the stairs grumpily. *Aigoo. What happened there? I hope nothing bad happened.* Mum thought to herself. "Omggggggg. Why does that idiot have to be my neighbour??? Why why why??? Gahhhh!" I punched the pillows in frustration. Suddenly, i receive a text message. I got up to check who it was from.

 

:Hey, Rae rae! It's me, your body guard. Kekeke! Just wanna let you know that i'll be waiting for you outside your house tomorrow morning. Then we'll go to school together. Hehehe! :D -Luhan

 

     "Tch. That guy.." I smiled as i read the message from Luhan.

 

:Ok, gege! I'll see you tomorrow! :D -Mirae

 

     "Rae rae ah!" I turned around to see Luhan waving at me. "Gege!" I waved back. I looked around and the scenery was beautiful. There were pretty flowers everywhere and the blue sky was filled with clouds and birds flying around. The place was peaceful. Suddenly, i felt a hand interlocking itself with my right hand. I turned to the side and saw that it was Luhan's hand. I looked up to find Luhan gazing at me softly. Suddenly, Luhan started to lean forward slowly. Our lips were inches apart and i could feel his warm breath on my lips. I closed my eyes and waited for his lips to land on mine when suddenly the sound of my alarm clock rang.

     "OM-GAHHHHH. Why the fishing fish do you have to interrupt my dream?? He was about to- Wait. This is the second time i dreamt of this situation. What is that supposed to mean..? But omg... Why is my heart beating so fast right now?" I placed my right palm on my chest, feeling the beat of my heart. Suddenly, i heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I said. The door swung open and revealed Luhan in uniform.

     "GOOD MORNING, RAE RAE!" Luhan smiled brightly. "Luhan?! What are you doing here so early??" I jumped out of bed in surprise. I looked at the clock and it was only 5:30 am. "It's only 5:30 am and you're already here? Why did you come so early? Or is the clock spoiled?!" I asked as i began to panic. "Hahaha! Aniya. You're not late, Rae rae. I just decided to come early and wake you up." Luhan smiled cheekily.

     "Aish. I thought i was late. You scared me!" I pouted. "Aigoo. Mianhae. I didn't mean to scare you, i just wanted to make another surprise appearance." He smiled widely. "Aish. You and your surprise appearances. Tsk." I said as i hit him with a pillow. "Ok, so now that you're up, go take a shower and get ready for school." Luhan said as he ruffled my hair. "Ne, eomma." I teased. Luhan just glared at me in return. After i took my shower and wore my uniform, i went down to find breakfast served on the dining table.

 

 

     "Woah, nice breakfast we have here." I said as my mouth watered by looking at the food served. "Hehe. I made it specially for Luhan." Mum smiled at Luhan. "Ah, kamsahamnida Mrs Jang." Luhan returned the smile. "Ehhhh? So this is only made for Luhan and not me? Hmph. I won't eat then." I folded my arms and pouted. "Aigoo. That's not what i meant Mirae dear. Here, eat eat. You too, Luhan." Mum gestured for us to eat. "Thank you for the food!" Luhan said before he began eating. I just stared at the food.

     "Mirae ah~ Here, eat." Luhan placed a slice of sandwich on my plate. "Not hungry." I said as i pushed the plate away. Right at that moment, my stomach growled. "Are you sure you're not hungry?" Luhan raised an eyebrow in amusement while mum giggled. "Tsk." I quickly took a bite of the sandwich in embarassement. After we finished eating, we thanked mum for the food and left. I stayed silent as we walked to school. "Mirae ah~ Are you still mad about just now?" Luhan nudged my hand. I just kept quiet. "Mirae ah~ Don't be like this~" Luhan did some aegyo. He look quite awkward doing it but at the same time, i gotta admit. It's cute.

 

 

     "Stop it. That's annoying." I said as i pushed his face away. "Yay, you talked!" Luhan cheered. "Pfft." I rolled my eyes. "Yah~ Mirae ah~ Please don't be mad~ If you stay like this, i'd do something to you." Luhan threatened. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. Then i continued to look forward and kept quiet. "Ok, then." Luhan suddenly started tickling me all over.  

     "Hahaha! Luhan! Stop it! It's tick- Hahaha! Luhan, stop!!" I begged as i struggled to free myself. "Not until you say you won't stay mad!" He stated the condition. "Ok, ok! I- Hahaha! Won't stay mad! I won't! Now stop tickling me!" With that, Luhan stopped tickling. "Good." Luhan smiled satisfiyingly. "Tsk. Don't do that again. Oww. You tickled me too hard." I groaned at the pain around my waist.

     "Oh, mianhae. Didn't mean to tickle you that hard." Luhan apologised. "Tsk. Nevermind. I'll let you off." I rolled my eyes. "Yay! Thank you, Rae rae! I love you!" Luhan cheered as he kissed my right cheek. I was surprised by his words and actions that i felt my heart beating fast. *Omg. What is this feeling? Why is my heart beating fast again? I couldn't be having feelings for him right?*

 


UPDATED AGAIN~!!! HAHAHA.

 

So what do you guys think? Is Mirae starting to have special feelings towards our dearest Lulu? *Cheeky smile*

 

 

BYE~!! *Waves*