Lovely Day

Don't Go

Mirae's POV

     "Well, it's none of your business, boy. Get lost." the man said to the person whom i can't figure out who as it was dark.The next thing happened so fast, the next thing i knew, i was released from the man's grip and he was already kissing the ground. "Gwenchana? You're not hurt right?" L oppa asked with worry. I could only manage to nod my head as i was too shaken by the incident. L took one last glance at the man before pulling me away.

     "Here we are." L smiled when we arrived in front of my gate. "Thank you for saving me back there. I don't know what would've happened if it wasn't for you..." i said while looking at the ground. "Nah, it's nothing. You're lucky my mum told me to throw out the rubbish. If not, i wouldn't have heard you." he chuckled and i giggled. "Well then. Goodnight." i said as i entered my house compound. He waved as he turned and went back home.

     "I'm home~" i greeted as i plopped myself down on the sofa. "What took you so long? Did something happen?" mum asked as she entered the living room. "Oh? Aniyo. Nothing happened. I was just walking slowly since my body's aching." i smiled as i scratched my head awkwardly. "Hmm... Araso. Go take your shower while i prepare your dinner." mum instructed. After dinner, i helped mum wash the dishes and went up to my room.

     "Urgh, so tired~~" i groaned as i lay on my bed. *I wonder what's Luhan doing.* i thought as i sat up to take my phone. "Omo! So many texts and missed calls. Aigoo, this boy." i shook my head in amusement. I then opened up the latest message.

 

Luhan <3: Call me immediately when you read this message. -3-

 

     I chuckled at his text as i dialed his phone number. The phone tone was just about to ring but Luhan had already picked up the call in the speed of light. "RAE RAE WHERE WERE YOU? WHY DIDN'T YOU REPLY MY MESSAGES AND ANSWER MY CALLS? DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS???? I THOUGHT SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED TO YOU. OMG." Luhan was literally shouting through the phone call and i had to calm him down cause my ear drums could burst anytime and i would go deaf. "Omg, calm down Luhan." i said in a soft tone to calm him down. There was a short pause when Luhan started speaking again.

     "Where were you?" he asked in a more calm voice. "I just reached home not long ago and i was having my dinner when you spammed me with your messages and phone calls." i chuckled. "I see. Sorry, i just got so worried cause i felt like somthing bad happened to you..." he said and i could tell he was pouting right now. "Nothing bad happened, Luhan." i lied. Well, i didn't want to tell him what happened just now cause that'd only make him worry more and secondly, i didn't want to mention L oppa to him to prevent any misunderstanding from happening again.

     "Hmm, ok. Well, you should get some rest. I bet you're probably half dead during training." he teased. "Yah! Don't tease me. Tsk." i pouted. "Araso araso. Stop pouting." he chuckled. *Aish this guy.* "Ok, hang up now. Goodnight, my cheonsa." he said. "Goodnight, oppa." i giggled. After that we both hung up.

     "Rae rae ah!" i turned to see Luhan waving at me from behind. "Oppa!" i quuickly ran to him with my arms open. Luhan opened his arms and accepted my hug. "I really love your hug." i smile as i burried my face into his chest, taking in his scent. "So you don't love me?" Luhan said as i lifted my head to find him pouting his lips. "Aigoo. I love your hug but i love you more." i smiled as i pecked his pouting lip. "I love you too, Mirae." he smiled. We stared into each other's eyes as Luhan started leaning forward for a kiss.

     Our lips was about to touch when i woke up due to some shifting on the bed. Then i felt something soft rubbing my nose. *This must be Boa's tail.* I thought as i slapped it away and snuggled closer to my bolster. *So warm...Wait. Why does it feel like my bolster is breathing? 0.0* i thought as i felt somthing rising up and down consistently. I then opened my eyes slowly.

     "Omo! Luhan, what are you doing here??" i asked, surprised to see him lying down beside me and that 'bolster' i thought i was hugging was actually him. "I came to see you of course. I came in the morning at 10am but you were still sleeping and i didn' want to wake you up. So i decided to join you in bed instead." he smiled cheekily. "What time is it now?" i asked as i rubbed my eyes. "1:35pm" he stated. "Eh?? Omo. Why didn't you wake me up or something? You've been waiting for almost 4 hours! Aigoo." i said as i punched him lightly on the chest. "It's fine since i get to admire your beautiful face." he smiled brightly. I chuckled and sat up.

     "I'm hungry. I wonder what mum cooked for today." i wondered "Your mum's not home. She's out for work along with my mum too. So that's why i came here. To keep you company." he  smiled proudly. "Yeah right. You just don't want to be alone at home that's you came here." i stucked out my tongue. "Yeap because you fill my loneliness." he smiled cheekily. "Aish." i chuckled at his cheesiness and threw a pillow at him.

 

Luhan's POV

     It's 9:15am currently and i'm already awake. *I wonder if Rae rae's awake* i took my phone and sent her a 'Goodmorning beautiful' text to Mirae. Two minutes passed and i didn't receive any reply. I bet she's still asleep since she was exhausted with training yesterday. Suddenly i heard a knock on the door. "Come in." i said as i sat up. "Luhan, i'm leaving soon for work. I'm going to Mrs Jang's house to pick her up." my ears perked up when i heard 'Mrs Jang's house'. "Mum, can i follow too? I can accompany Mirae since she'd be alone too." i smiled sheepishly. "I knew you'd say that. Was going to ask you to tag along anyways." mum chuckled.

     Soon, we arrived at the Jang's house. "You're here! Come in come in." said Mrs Jang as she welcomed us in. "Mirae's still sleeping. She's really tired." Mrs Jang informed me when she noticed me looking around. "We should probably get going now." mum said as she looked at her watch. "Geurae. Luhan, look after Mirae for me, ok?" said Mrs Jang as she smiled and left along with my mum. Now i'm left all alone. Time to wake my princess.

     "Rae rae, are you awake?" i said as i peeped into her room. I looked towards the bed and found her still curled up sleeping peacefully. I then closed the door slowly and walked up to the bed carefully as to not wake her up. *Aigoo, she's pretty even when she's sleeping.*

     I then laid myself down beside her slowly. *So pretty* i thought as i stared at her sleeping face. Time passed by it's nearly 2pm soon. *Wow, i didn't know time went by so fast. Now, should i wake her up? I'm getting bored.* i was about to disturb her when she started stirring in her sleep. I was hoping she'd wake up but she didn't. Then i decided to disturb her by touching her nose. She started reacting to it and eventually slapped my finger away but still didn't wake up. I was about to touch it again when she suddenly snuggled closer to me and wrapped one arm around my waist. *Aww. She's hugging me.* i thought as i smiled happily. I decided not to wake her up but enjoy the moment instead and wrapped my arm around her waist too. A few minutes later, she opened her eyes slowly.

     "Omo! Luhan, what are you doing here??" she asked in surprise. "I came to see you of course. I came in the mornig at 10am but you were still sleeping and i didn't want to wake you up. So i decided to join you in bed instead." i smiled cheekily. "What time is it now?" she asked as she rubbed her eyes. "1:35pm" i stated. "Eh?? Omo. Why didn't you wake me up or something? You've been waiting for almost 4 hours! Aigoo." she frowned and gave me a light punch on the chest. "It's fine since i get to admire your beautiful face." i smiled brightly. After she sat up, she said she was hungry and since there wasn't any food, i decided to become Mirae's special chef again.

     "Hmm, what shall i cook for you, princess?" I smiled teasingly. "Hmm... How about some chinese food?" she suggested. "Ok then. I shall figure out something. You go take a shower while i cook." i said as i kissed her on her forehead. She smiled and then went up to take a shower. *Ok. Let's get cooking.*

     "I'm back! Are you done cooking, Chef Lu?" she asked as she wrapped her arms around me from behind. "Mhmm. Go set the table." i smiled. Soon, i was done with cooking. "Ta-da~" i said as i presented the food. "Uwah~ Looks delicious. Omo." she said as she adored the food.

     "Go on. Eat." i smiled. She then picked up the chopsticks and started eating while i stare at her anticipating her reaction. "Mmm!! It's nice! Omo. You're such a good cook! Jjang jjang!" she exclaimed and expressed how good my cooking was with her facial expressions. "Aigoo, gomawo." i chuckled at her praise. She then continued eating. As we were eating, i couldn't help but stare at her as she eats happily. *Aigoo. It feels so nice to see her so happy eating my food. How nice would it be if i could do this more often.* i thought as i smiled.

     "Why are you smiling like that?" i snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Mirae. I blinked my eyes blankly a few times before i get back to reality. "Oh, ani. I just thought that it'd be nice if i could cook for you more often like this." i smiled shyly. "Marry me then." said Mirae bluntly making me choke on my saliva. "I'm just kidding Luhan." she giggled. "You're right though. I should marry you in the future if i want to do this more often." i smiled. Mirae was a bit surprised at my words by smiled shyly afterways. *How nice would it be if you were my wife.*

 


Updated!! :D

 

Wowwwww. I think this is the longest update ever. I got too absorbed in the story. Teehee!

So what do you guys think of this chapter? L to the rescue in the first part and then a sweet, lovely time with Luhan for the rest of the part. How i wished this could happen to me. *In my dreams* -3-

 

 

Anyways, have you guys seen Luhan's current hairstyle?? He looks good with it right??? :D

   

 

 

 

AND I'M NOT GOING TO THEIR CONCERT. *CRIES A FOUNTAIN*

   

 

 

It's okay. This would cheer me up.

 

   

 

Ehehehe. Yeah, that cheered me up. xD

 


Credits to the right owners