Mutual Feelings?

Don't Go

Mrs Jang's POV

     Its about 12:15 pm now and the meeting had just ended. So now i'm on my way home in the car. While driving, i called Mirae to check if everything's fine. "The mobile customer is not available. Please leave a message after this tone." *Aigoo. Did she turn off her phone?* Soon enough, i reached home. I entered the password and unlocked the door.

     "Mirae? Luhan? Where are you?" I called out to the two teenagers. The house is so quiet. *Did they went out?* I thought when i suddenly heard some noise from the living room. I entered the living room to see the tv was on and then... There they are. Sleeping on the couch. Snuggling together. *Aigoo, these two...* I thought as i quickly snapped a picture of them. I then turned off the dvd and left quietly. I turned around and couldn't help but smile at how cute they both are. *They must be having sweet dreams right now. Hehe.* I giggled at my thought and went up to my room.

 

Mirae's POV

     My eyes fluttered open and saw that the tv was off. I tried to lift up my head when i felt a weight on top of it. I looked up slowly to see Luhan sleeping. *He's sleeping. How cute.*

 

 

     I then sat up slowly which made Luhan's head fall on my right shoulder. *Duk duk duk duk* My heart started to race and i started to blush. Never have i got so close to Luhan like this before. I mean, we did when we were young. But that's the point. We were young. I then looked down at the sleeping Luhan. *He looks so cute like a harmless deer.* I giggled at my thoughts and i started playing with his hair. *So soft and bouncy.* I thought as i played with his hair.

     "Oh, Mirae. You're awake." I flinched as i heard mum's voice. "Oh, eomma. Yeah, i'm awake." I smiled sheepishly. "Mhmm. But Luhan isn't. He looks quite comfortable resting on your shoulder." Mum teased. "W-what?" I blushed slightly. "Hehehe. You like, Luhan don't you?" Mum asked. I was caught off guard by her question and just stayed quiet. *Do i really have feelings for Luhan?* I asked myself in my head. "Why don't you let him sleep on sofa? He looks quite tired." Mum said. "Oh, araso." I said as i gently pushed Luhan down to make him lie on the sofa comfortably. Luhan then shifted a bit as he continued sleeping. I then left the living room together with mum quietly.

 

Luhan's POV

     I opened my eyes cautiously as i heard them leave. *Whew* To be honest, i was awake throughout the whole conversation. I wanted to open my eyes too but then decided to act like i was still asleep as i heard Mrs Jang asked Mirae, "You like Luhan don't you?" I swear i felt Mirae tensed up by that question. My heart felt as though it was about to burst as i waited for her answer. However, to my disappointment, she stayed silent. Then i felt her gently pushing me down to let me rest comfortably on the sofa. Yeah, that made my insides turn upside down. Hehehe. I then decided to go out of the living room.

     As soon as i stepped out of the living room, Mirae was standing right infront of me. "Oh, Luhan. You're awake. I was going to check on you." She said as she looked away. *Is she feeling shy? And is she blushing or is it just my imagination??* I thought as i looked at her. Mirae must've noticed as she quickly moved out of the way. That's when Mrs Jang appeared.

     "Oh, Luhan. You're awake. So, did you rest well?" Mrs Jang asked. I'm not sure if its just me but i felt as though she was actually teasing me. Anyways, i answered casually. "Yes, i did." I stated and smiled. "Mhmm. Of course you did." Mrs Jang smiled then looked at both me and Mirae and walked away. *Ok, she was teasing me.* I mentally facepalmed myself. "Ehem. Luhan, do you wanna go out? I wanna drink bubble tea." Mirae spoke up. "Okay, let's go." I smiled. We then told Mrs Jang that we're going out for while and she told us to becareful. Then we left.

     I don't know why but the walk felt kinda awkward all of a sudden. Or is it just me again? Whatever it is, time to kill this strange mood. "You feeling better now?" I asked. "Hmm? Oh, yeah. Much better. Thanks to your porridge." Mirae smiled. I just nodded my head. Then it got awkward again. Omg. Why is this happening? "Luhan..." I flinched when Mirae said my named. "Yeah?" I answered as i suddenly felt nervous. *Silence* "We've been friends for god knows how long but i never asked you this before... Don't you ever have a crush on someone?" She asked while looking down at the pavement. *Oh ouh. Why is she suddenly asking me this?* I thought as my palms started to get sweaty.

     "What? Why are you suddenly asking me this?" I asked looking at her. "Well, its just... I'm curious. Cause i've never heard you talk about any girl before." She shrugged. *Well, i talked alot about you.* I answered her in my head. But of course, that wasn't what i said. "Oh, i see. Well, i don't think i've had a crush on any girl before." I answered and she just nodded her head silently. Then i took this chance to counter back. "How about? You liked any guy before...?" I asked curiously. I saw her flinch a little by my question. "Well i... Don't think so." She answered rather hesistantly. "I see." I nodded at her answer. Finally, we reached the bubble tea shop. "Yes? May i take order?" The lady at the counter asked. "Ah, i would like to try the Melon flavour and... Chocolate. Juseyo." Luhan ordered.

 

Mirae's POV

     Luhan went to order bubble for us while i waited for him outside. *He doesn't have a crush on anyone huh...* I thought as i kicked some random rocks. "Mirae, here. I bought chocolate flavour for you." Luhan said as he handed me the drink. "Ah, gomawo." I smiled and stabbed the straw in. We then started walking. "How is it?" Luhan suddenly asked. "Oh? Oh, the drink? Its nice." I said while taking another sip. Then i felt someone staring at. I looked to my right and found Luhan staring at me.

 

 

     "What? Is there something on my face?" I asked. "Ani. You'd normally asked if i'd like to taste it." Luhan stated feeling a little bit disappointed. "What...Oh! Haha! I forgot. Here, wanna taste?" I smiled apologetically and handed him my drink. Luhan was hesitant to take the drink but he did in the end. "Thanks." He said and handed me the drink. "Want some?" He asked while waving his drink. "Sure." I smiled and took a sip. "Mmm. Nice." I smiled sheepishly. We walked a few more steps when i heard Luhan breathed out a long sigh.

     "What's wrong?" I turned my head and asked. "Nothing." He shook his head. "Okay." I nodded slowly. However, i knew he was lying and he knew that i knew he was lying but didn't wanna pry any further. The rest of the walk was silent till we reached my door step. "I'll get going now. See you." Luhan turned around and left. I knew he was feeling a bit disappointed and i felt guilty for what happened. I let out a sigh and then went in.

     "Oh, Mirae. You're back." Mum said when i entered the living room. "Yeah." I said as i slumped down on the sofa. "What's wrong, dear?" Mum asked and sat beside me. "Sigh... Mollayo, eomma." I sighed and closed my eyes. "Did something happened between you and Luhan just now?" Mum asked. "Well... We bought bubble tea and i actually forgot to share mine with him until he asked." I said as i sat up. "Aigoo... How could you forget? You two have a habit of sharing everything together." Mum stated. "I know. I just... Sigh. It just felt different?" I sighed.

     "Different? What do you mean?" Mum asked, confused. "Well, lately.. I felt different around Luhan. Usually i'd feel calm and composed but lately... I feel nervous and self-concious around him." I stated and blushed at my confession. "Aigoo... That's normal, dear." Mum smiled and my hair. "Normal?" I asked, confused. "Mhmm. I think you're starting to fall in love. Or you're already in love with him only that you're feelings starts to show now." Mum stated. *So, i'm in love with Luhan?* I thought. "But he's my best friend." I stated. "Just because he's your best friend, doesn't mean you can't fall in love with him. Besides, i think Luhan has feelings for you too." Mum smiled widely. "But he told me he doesn't have a crush on any girls before." I said with a little disappointment.

     "Aigoo, he probably said that cause he doesn't wanna tell you yet. Did he asked if you had a crush on anyone?" Mum asked anticipatingly. "Yeah, he did." I answered. "Then what did you say?" Mum asked back. "I said, "I don't think so." hesitantly." I sighed. "I see. Why not confess?" Mum asked as she sat back. "Maybe not now. I'm still confused of my feelings." I stated. "Confused? What do mean?" Mum asked, confused.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   "I think i'm in love with someone else."

 


UPDATED~!!! :D

 

Ehehehehhh. Who do u guys think she's in love with?? Kekeke~

 

 

 

 

 

LET'S HAVE SOME "EXO DERP" TIME. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA. *EVIL SMILE*

 

 

 

But first, let's start off by showing their pretty perfect faces shall we??? :D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ok, now... Ehehehehehhhhh. *Evil smile*

 

 


 

 

 

 

   

 

 

 

 

 

BOMBS AWAY. AHAHAHAHA

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

JUST WHO DA HELL DID THIS TO SEHUN????? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ROFL

 

 

 

 

Presenting new celebs.........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OKAYOKAY. STOP. I'M FEELING SO BAD RIGHT NOW. AHAHAHAHAHA.

 

 

 

Finally, i just wanna say that... I CAN'T WAIT FR MY 'MIRACLES IN DECEMBER' ALBUMS TO ARRIVE. SO EXCITED OMGGGGG.

 

 

 

 

 

OKAY BYE.

 


CREDITS TO THE RIGHT OWNERS.