Fight

Don't Go

Mirae's POV

     "What are you doing here?" i asked, surprised at his presence. "Oh, i got lost and happened to be here." Luhan answered sarcastically. After that, silence took over. "Forget it. I'll talk to you another time." he spoke and started walking. "Wait." i tried to stop him but he continued walking. *Aigoo. He must've seen me with L oppa.* I thought as i turned to open the gate.

-The next day-

     I'm already in class and i found myself rather early as there were barely anyone here in the class and Luhan still hasn't arrived. I got bored and decided to take a nap since i did not get much sleep last night. "Good morning, class." i woke to Mr Song's voice. I lifted my head and realised that half an hour had already past. I turned to my side to find that Luhan is still not here. *Where is he?* i frowned. I took out my phone to text him. *Ah, right. We're still not in good terms yet. He probably won't reply me.* i deleted the message as i remember about our situation.

     Second period has already past and Luhan's still nowhere to be found. *Did something happen to him?* i started to get worried. I was worried so i decided to call him. *Ring ring* No answer. *Aigoo. Where is he?*

 

Luhan's POV

     It's already 5:45am and i just woke up. *Shoot. I'm gonna be late for school.* i quickly got up and went into the shower. I woke up late as i did not get that much sleep last night. I arrived at the school gate at around 6:10am. I was about to enter the school when i saw Myungsoo. I decided to ignore his presence and walked pass him quickly. "Luhan." i stop and turned around. "What?" i glared at him. "I heard you and Mirae had an argument?" he smirked. *Why this son of a- It's because of him we argued.* "I don't have time to talk to you. Mind your own business. If you'll excuse me, i'm already late." I said and turned around.

     "I have a feeling it's because of me?" i turned around and saw him smirking. *He's getting really annoying.* "Oh, so you know. Good. Then stay away from my girl." i warned. "Hmm. Guess i was more important than you since she actually stayed to help me and forgot about you." he chuckled. *Why he's really asking for it.* i could not hold my anger any longer and gave him a strong punch on the face. "I repeat, stay away from her." i growled while looking at him on the ground. He wiped the blood on the corner of his lip and chuckled. "Why? Starting to feel insecure of your relationship?" he smirked as he got up. *That's it.*

     I lunged towards him to throw another punch when he dodged it and countered back. We then started to beat each other up which drew attention from others. Soon, we were surrounded by a large crowd.

 

Mirae's POV

     "Omg, there's a fight going on outside! Let's go see!" I heard a student talking as i was walking along the corridoor. *Fight?* I got curious so decided to see what was happening. As i arrived at the scene, i saw a large crowd of students. I squeezed through to get to the front. My eyes went wide when i saw what was happening.

   "Luhan!" I ran forward and tried to pull him off L oppa. "Stop it, both of you!" I shouted as i stood in the middle blocking them from each other. "Luhan, stop it." I said as i turned to look at him. He looked at me and then at L oppa and then back at me before he picked up his bag and left the scene. *Sigh*

     "Gwenchana?" I turned around and asked L oppa. "Gwenchana." he chuckled. "What happened?" I added. "I don't know. You ask him." he smirked as he left the scene too. The crowd soon dispersed as the fight ended.

     After the incident, Luhan did not even attend the rest of the other period. Soon, class was dismissed. *Where did he go?* I took out my phone and called him again. No answer. I tried calling for another three times but he still did not answer.

     It's 8pm now and i'm infront of Luhan's house. *Ding dong* "Oh, Mirae." Luhan's mum opened the door a few minutes after i rang the bell. "Good evening, is Luhan in?" I asked. "Well, no. He still hasn't come home yet. I thought he was with you. No?" she answered in confusion. "Ah, well..." I did not know what to say. "Did you two get into an argument?" she asked. "Well... There was a little misunderstanding." I looked down. "Aigoo. No wonder he looked so down last night." she frowned. "I think Luhan's at the park. He usually goes there to take fresh air." she informed. "I see. I'll try looking for him there." I said as i bowed and left.

     Soon, i arrived at the park. *Where is he?* I looked around but he was nowhere to be found. I got really anxious and decided to call him again. No answer. *Aigoo, where could have he went to?*

 


Updated!!

I'm so sorry for updating so late. Was busy with projects and all. >< *Bows*

 

Anyways, what do you think of this chapter? Imagine Luhan getting into a fight because of you. *Day dreams*

    

 

 

 

 

AND I THINK I'M GOING TO TLP IN SG THIS AUG. OHMAIGAH.

Let's just pray that the ticket for the cat i'm going for doesnt get sold out tomorrow. *Fingers crossed*

 

The BOSS Karam btw. One of my bias. Ehehe. ^^*

 

Annyeong!! ^^*

 

 


Credits to right owners.