Class Trip-Day 2 (Part 2)

Don't Go

L's POV

     Today my class went to the museum in the afternoon. It was quite boring for me. Anyways, i'm hungry and my friends and I was looking for a place to eat. "It's very crowded here." said Sungjong. "Yeah and there's many kawaii girls here too. Ehehe." said Dongwoo as his eyes sparkled. *Aigoo this guy* I thought as I shook my head. "Oh, look! There's a ramen shop over there!" Sungyeol pointed in excitement. "Ok, everybody. Let's go. I'm starving." commanded Sunggyu. I was about to walk when I saw someone familiar in the crowd. *Is that...?* Just as I thought, the person turned around and it was indeed Mirae. "Hey, guys. You guys go first. I think I saw someone. Reserve a seat for me." "Wooo. Did you see someone pretty?" teased Dongwoo. "Tsk. It's not like that. I'll catch up with you guys later." I said as I walked away from them.

     *Where did she go?* I looked around the area and spotted Mirae sitting outside a bookstore with her head resting in her arms. *What is she doing her all alone? Where's Luhan?* I thought as I quickly went over to her. "Hey." I said as sat beside her. "Lu- oh L oppa!" she said in relief as she immediately pulled me in for a hug. "H-hey. What's wrong? Why alone? Where's Luhan?" I asked as I broke the hug. "Well, that's the thing. I don't know where he is. I lost him in the crowd and I left my phone at the hotel so I can't contact him." she explained with a pout. *She got lost? Lucky nothing bad happened* I thought. "Well, i'll call Luhan for you. What's his number?" I asked as I took out my phone and dialed the number Mirae gave. It didn't take long for Luhan to answer his phone.

     "Hello, who's this?" Luhan asked from the other line of the phone. "Luhan, it's me Myungsoo. I found Mirae. She's-" "YOU FOUND MIRAE? WHERE IS SHE? IS SHE ALRIGHT?" Luhan bombarded me with questions as soon as I mentioned Mirae. "Relax. She's fine. She's with me right now. We're infront of the bookstore Kinokuniya. Yeah, ok." I said and ended the call. "Luhan's coming." I said as I turned to look at Mirae. "Really? Ah, gomawo oppa." Mirae thanked me with a sincere smile. Not long after, we heard Luhan's voice calling out for Mirae. We looked up to see Luhan with Mr Song and another guy. "Luhan!" Mirae got up and ran towards Luhan. 

     "I was so worried about you. Are you ok? Nothing bad happened right?" Luhan asked as he checked Mirae. "I'm fine, Luhan." Mirae giggled. "Hey, thanks." Luhan thanked me with a smile. "No problem. You be more careful next time." I said as I gave him a pat on his arm. "Well, I better get going now. My friends are waiting for me." I excused myself. I took one last glance of Mirae before walking away.

 

Mirae's POV

     "Luhan, you don't have to do this. I'm only going to the toilet." I said to Luhan. "I don;t care. I'll wait for you right here." Luhan said in determination as he stood guard outside the toilet door. Yes, the hotel room's toilet door. How ridiculous can this guy get? I shook my head and had no choice but to just let him be. "You know, you should go to sleep too." I said as I looked at Luhan who was staring at me. "No, you first. I don't want you to disappear again." Luhan said being stubborn as ever. "I won't disappear again this time. Let's sleep." I said in persuasion as I pulled him under the covers and snuggled against him. Luhan chuckled as he gave in and wrapped me in his arms and went to sleep together.

 


 

Aww. Turns out L was the hero again. Hw cute!! ><