Leaving

Don't Go

MIrae's POV

     "I'm going to school now." I said as put on my shoes. "Alright. Be careful dear." Mum said before I left. It's been 3 days since Luhan and I broke up so i've been going to school alone since then. "Oh, Mirae!" I looked up and saw Serri with L oppa waving at me. I waved back and walked towards them. "You know, you guys don't have to wait for me everyday. I can go to school alone." I said. "No no no. No one walks alone." Serri said as she frowned. I chuckled at her actions and the three of us continued walking. Of course both Serri and L oppa knows that Luhan and I broke up which is why Serri vowed to go to school together everyday so that I won't be lonely. Oh well.

     Soon class started. "Ok, so everyone's here except for.. Luhan. Again. Aigoo." said Mr Song as he shakes his head slowly. I took a glance at the empty seat beside me. *Sigh* Well, for the past 3 days, Luhan has been absent. "Hey, what happened to Luhan?" asked one of my classmate when class ended. "I don't know." I answered. "Why so? Aren't you his girlfriend?" he asked in confusion. I couldn't answer his question so I got up and left the room. I went to the toilet and splashed water on my face. I looked into the mirror and alot of things flooded my mind. Of course i'm worried about Luhan but then again, we broke up so i don't dare to ask him or even his mother. I sighed and splashed water on my face again.

     "What happened to you? You looked stressed out." I looked to the side and saw Miyoung leaning against the wall. I rolled my eyes and was about to walk past her when she blocked my way. "I heard you broke up with him." she said with a smirk. "Doesn't concern you." I said as I pushed her away and left the toilet. While I was walking along the corridoor, I noticed that people were looking at me as they whispered among each other. Suddenly Serri appeared infront of me. "Mirae ah.." she said with a saddened look. "Wae geurae?" I asked. "People found out that you and Luhan broke up and..." her voiced trailed away. "And what?" I asked, prompting her to continue. "And that Luhan's transferring to a school in China." she said in disappointment. "What? You mean... He's going back to China?" my eyes widened as I asked in a shaky voice, on the verge of crying. Serri nodded slowly in response.

     "How did you know about this?" I asked in a hurry. "Hmm? Well, they said Luhan is at the teacher's office now and- Yah! Mirae, where are you going?" Serri got cut off as I quickly ran towards the teacher's office. When I arrived, I looked around and there was no sign of him. "Where is Luhan?" I asked the staff at the front desk. "Luhan? Oh, he just left a few minutes ago." said the lady. "Thank you." I thanked her and quickly ran towards the school porch hoping I could still catch up with him. By the time I arrived at the porch, the car already drove out of the school gate. "How could you do this to me..." I breathed out as tears started flowing out.

 

L's POV

     It was after the first lesson when the school suddenly started becoming noisy as people whispered something to each other. *What happened?* I went out of the class to see everyone doing the same thing. There were some running around spreading some kind of news to others. I was walking along the corridoor when I saw Mirae ran past me. *What happened to her?* I was about to run after her when I received a text from someone. "Luhan?" I said a little surprised that he texted me all of a sudden.

Luhan: Hey, I'm flying off to China later this afternoon. Mirae would find out soon enough and I have a favour... Please take care of her for me.

     *Why this guy...* "Oppa!" I tunrned around and saw Serri running towards me. "Have you seen Mirae?" she asked while gasping for air. "Yeah, she ran past me just now. This is about Luhan isn't it?" I assumed. "Yeah and she's probably running after him now." she said. "But i don't know where she's running to." she added. Suddenly something came into mind. "The porch." I said indicating that Mirae would most likely be there. We nodded at each other and quickly ran towards the school porch.

 

Mirae's POV

     "He doesn't love you." I turned around and saw Miyoung walking towards me. "Mwo?" I said. "If he loved you, he wouldn't have done this. Just think about it. Why would he suddenly treat you like this? Plus, he probably got bored of you." Miyoung said with a smirk. "No, that's not true!" Serri shouted and quickly went up to me with L oppa following behind. "Don't listen to her Miyoung." Serri said as she glared at Miyoung. "Hmph. Suit yourself." said Miyoung as she flipped her hair when she walked away. "She's probably right... He doesn't love me. He just playing around with me. He-" "How could you say that?" L oppa suddenly spoke up. "If he doesn't love you, he wouldn't have protected you, fight for you or even come to Korea and attend the same school as you in the first place!" he exclaimed. I looked down as tears continued dripping. He was right. Luhan wouldn't have done that if he didn't love me in the first place.

    "But what do I do now? I can't stop him from leaving..." I sobbed. "I'm sure you still can." L oppa said with a warm smile. "But he's probably preparing to leave for China right now." I said. "Yes, but his filght is later this afternoon. You still have time to go after him." L oppa said encouragingly. After some thoughts, I spoke, "I should go to the airport now. Maybe I could still catch up to him." "We're coming with you." Serri said. "Thanks guys." I said as I smiled at the both of them. After that, we quickly hailed for a taxi and was on our way to the airport.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Wait for me Luhan.*

 


Updated!

 

Hey, guys!! Sorry for the late update. I figured to take a short break from studying so I updated the story! Hehehe! ^^*

 

So, turns out Luhan's leaving for China. *Cries*

 

Luhan, kajima~ TT TT

 

 

On the bright side, tomorrow's my last day of exams for this semester!!! Hope I can ace it!!

 


Credits to the right onwers.