EunHae

My Servant, My Lover

EunHyuk: His real name is Lee Hyuk Jae, but is called EunHyuk in the normal p.o.v from now on and also, in the hospital he works at. He is a wealthy doctor and shares a spacious apartment with his lover, Lee Dong Hae. He has been friends with Cho Kyu Hyun for at least ten years, but this best friend views DongHae as EunHyuk's servant, as DongHae was more or less picked up from a bar.

DongHae: His name is Lee Dong Hae and he met EunHyuk in Seoul when he was working at a bar due to financial problems. He lives with EunHyuk and currently works as EunHyuk's dumb assistant at the hospital they work at. Cho Kyu Hyun is his lover (EunHyuk)'s best friend, so naturally he's quite close to the man himself. He seems to match well with SungMin (KyuHyun's new servant from an auction) due to their naturally compassionate and hardworking attitudes.

This chapterSPPV212 has decided to add an EunHae chapter because this fic is lacking the EunHae goodness that all JOYers need alongside KyuMin. Enjoy!


"Perhaps I should go back to the apartment now..."

To say that Lee Dong Hae was screwed would be underestimating his situation. Earlier in the morning, he had a quarrel with EunHyuk because he made a mess so big in the apartment to the point that even his clean-freak of a boyfriend couldn't clean up. In the spur of the moment, he ran out and decided to take a walk to calm down his nerves. How was he supposed to get rid of his bad habits? Those habits were what made him, him.

After an hour of walking around a nearby park, he felt bored and decided to go back to the apartment. On the way back, he felt his pockets for the apartment keys, but couldn't find them anywhere. Since his lover is (probably) still fuming, it was obvious that he couldn't call EunHyuk to let him in. As he can't even enter his apartment secretly, DongHae is officially screwed and on the road to being homeless.

"Gahhhh. This is stupid. I am stupid. Hyukkie is stupid." =3= "What should I do now..." DongHae looked at his surroundings and perked up when his eyes were greeted with tall glass buildings. "I could go shopping! Ehehe~" Happy with the sudden idea, he entered one of the buildings, hoping to enjoy the rest of the Sunday by himself.


"Owwie..." DongHae muttured after hours of window shopping. He was already in his second mall when his ankles started to hurt. Despite the pain, DongHae smiled fondly at his ankle as he sat down on a bench. Hyukkie treated my ankle years ago... Oh right, I didn't manage to tell SungMin about this because stupid Kyu interrupted... DongHae pouted, his hand massaging the slightly swollen ankle. Although his ankle has technically healed, when he overexerts himself, it swells easily and the pain that comes with it are, at times, unbearable (to DongHae, at least). 

Is Hyukkie still angry at me...? DongHae shook the thoughts out of his mind and braved himself as he dialed his lover's number.

He tried and tried but EunHyuk did not pick up. DongHae sighed and stood up. Fighting the growing pain (pun intended), he slowly shuffled his way out the building, just to find out that it was raining. The apartment was just a few kilometers away and he decided to wait for a taxi. However, after just five minutes he was completely soaked. "It's no use..." He shivered and decided to walk home.

On the way, he blamed his luck as he slipped in the pouring rain, which increased the pain in his ankle twofolds.
He attempted to stand, but couldn't, so he dragged himself from the edge of the pavement to a nearby wall and rested there.

Wet hair, cold wind, soaked coat and water in his boots made the harsh winter rain even harsher, but he couldn't do a thing. I'm so tired. Why is it so painful?! ... I'm starting to lose consciousness... DongHae's eyelids got heavier and heavier, until--- "Hey, do you need my help?"

A man who was passing by decided to stop and offer help, which DongHae accepted readily. "C-cold..." DongHae sniffed, and the man nodded. He tried to help DongHae stand, but immediately realized something was wrong when the latter fell back onto the pavement. "I'll carry you back to my apartment, is that okay?" DongHae nodded, relishing in the warmth that the back of this man provided and barely noticing the umbrella that was swung around to cover him, but not the stranger himself.

It took less than ten minutes to reach the stranger's house, and another five to get DongHae dressed in dry clothes. "This is my guest room, you can sleep on this bed for tonight. Do you want to eat anything?" The kind man asked, and DongHae teared up a bit. I hope this man doesn't have any ulterior motives... "Thank you so much... I'm hungry, but you don't need to make me any food. You've done enough for me." The man shook his head. "I'll cook some chicken porridge. Does that sound alright to you?" DongHae nodded quickly, and the man stood up with a lighthearted chuckle. "I'm Si Won by the way." The man, SiWon, stuck his hand out for a handshake, but was greeted by a sleeping DongHae. "Haha... I'll just get your name when I come back with food."


"And...?"

"AND NOW HAE IS GONE. GONEEEEEE." EunHyuk whined, burying his face in his arms. KyuHyun sighed. "Shut up. SungMin's napping." KyuHyun smiled at the scene he encountered before his noisy best friend arrived at his home. SungMin was arranging the pillows on the bed after folding a stack of clothes, and accidentally fell asleep with his head on the bed, the rest of the body slumped on the floor. There were some signs of him drooling, but KyuHyun could care less as he snapped a few pictures.

"YOU DON'T SEE HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS."

KyuHyun sighed again. "Why don't you try calling him back again? Chances are he's already back home. You have been crying here for the past hour, my ears are about to fall off." EunHyuk gave one last sob before checking his phone for the first time in four ish hours. His eyes became the size of saucers when he saw the multiple miss calls from his soulmate. "He called you, didn't he?" KyuHyun rubbed his temple at the idiocy. "W-what should I do now? Hae probably thought I didn't pick up on purpose---" "Call him back then."


"Excuse me, uh... please wake up... Your food is ready..." SiWon nudged the man sleeping in his guestroom repeatedly but to no avail. "I think his temperature is also increasing...what should I do... I ran out of medicine last week..." He mumbled to himself, and jumped a meter in the air when a loud ring tone filled his whole apartment. He got up and walked towards the source.

The trip ended in the bathroom. He squatted and knew he was in the right place when the noise got louder as he shifted the clothing. He found a smartphone, and immediately a name popped up on the screen.

 

HYUKKIE

 

SiWon picked up the call and almost had a mini heart attack. "HAE! OH MY GOSH THANK GOODNESS YOU PICKED UP I'M SO DAMN SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO IGNORE YOUR CALLS EARLIER I SWEAR I WAS SEARCHING FOR YOU---"

"Sir, p-please calm down..."
"...WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?! *Background: HyukJae, what's wrong?!* I DON'T KNOW THERE'S SOME RANDOM GUY WITH A DEEP Y VOICE---W-WHAT IF HAE LEFT ME FOR HIM?!"
Being the modest man he is, SiWon blushed at the unintended compliment.
"S-sir, please, can you speak a little more softly? Your friend is safe and sleepin---"
"WHAT?! YOU SLEPT WITH HIM?! DAMN YOU WHERE ARE YOU I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN YOU S---"

"SIR. CAN YOU PLEASE, KINDLY, SHUT UP?!"

"..."

"Thank you. I'm sorry for shouting, but as I was saying, your friend is safe. I found him sitting on the streets while it was raining cats and dogs so I brought him back to my house. No, I did not do anything inappropriate to him. Can I ask for your relation between you and this... guy? I also don't want to pass him to anyone bad---" "Boyfriend." "W-wait what?" "Lover. We're lovers, boyfriends, soulmates, whatever you want to call us."

To say SiWon was flabbergasted would also be an understatement. "O-Oh... I see. Umm... My name is SiWon, and I guess I'll send you my address?"

 "Yes, please and thank you."


"So? Where's his house?" KyuHyun leaned closer towards the screen. "Wait... this address... doesn't this mean he lives just a few floors below you?!" EunHyuk nodded, feeling ashamed that he doesn't know his neighbours at all. "Should I go with you?" Before EunHyuk could reply, a sleepy moan was heard.

"KyuuuuuuuHyun-ssi?" A SungMin dressed in a collared shirt with a sweater overlapped appeared, hair mussed and cheeks red. KyuHyun bit his lips, eyes scanning his little servant from head to toe. Which only lasted for a second, because his so-called best friend smacked his head, bringing him back to Earth. "Get a hold of your fangirl self." KyuHyun pouted, insisting that he was a fanboy. "What's a fanboy?" SungMin blinked, sincerely curious. KyuHyun laughed sheepishly, denying the existence of the word and the both of them became so caught up in their conversation that they didn't notice EunHyuk slipping out.


DING DONG. DING DONG. DING DONG. DING---

"CAN I HELP YOU?!" SiWon slammed the door open, already knowing who could have abused his doorbell. EunHyuk smiled, but the smile turned upside down as soon as his brain registered the fact that this man who 'saved' his Hae was shirtless. "Oh, sorry, I just finished taking a shower." The man explained, but EunHyuk was having none of that. "My name is EunHyuk." As if I'm giving you my real name, bastard.

EunHyuk entered the apartment after taking off his shoes, and SiWon just sighed in resignation. "HAEEEEEE!" SiWon's eyes widened and he ran over to cover EunHyuk's big mouth. "Shush! I told you, he's sleeping!" EunHyuk bit SiWon's hand and started opening every single door he sees. "Yah! ... What have I gotten myself into this time?" SiWon shook his head and decided to put on a shirt. His new guest would be able to find this 'Hae' guy without his help.

"HAE!"
"...mm... Hyukkie?"
"I'M SO SORRY HAEEEEEEE UWAAAAAAAA"

Yep. He found Hae alright. SiWon went ahead and made three cups of tea.


"Hyukkie, It's okay... It's my fault to begin with... So can you stop trapping me?" DongHae mumbled as he tried to survive EunHyuk's death hug. The latter was still sobbing into the shorter's shoulder, vowing that they'll never have to quarrel ever again.

"I'm so sorry about this, SiWon-ssi..." SiWon waved a hand, laughing dryly. "It's okay. I'm just glad you're alright."
"Thank you for taking care of me... We owe you one." DongHae and SiWon exchanged smiles. "Well, we should stop intruding on your time."
"Oh no, you weren't intruding! I'm always free on Sundays."

So after a few more minutes of EunHyuk sobbing, DongHae hurrying and SiWon sweatdropping, the two finally left the apartment with EunHyuk piggybacking DongHae.


"Finally... peace and quiet." 

DING DONG.

"I spoke too soon." SiWon sobbed into his hands, wondering why his prayers weren't answered. He stood up and opened the door anyway, revealing an old lady. "Ah, Mrs. Kim! Come in!" Mrs. Kim, SiWon's weekly maid, entered. "Good evening, SiWon-ssi. Before I start cleaning, I'd like to remind you that I won't be able to come for the next two months because of my surgery..." "Oh yes yes, I remember clearly. For your back. I'll pray that the surgery will go smoothly." The maid bowed slightly, grateful. "I've found a part-time replacement, and his name is Kim Ki Bum."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SPPV212's Note: *wink wink* There'll be a SiBum chapter one day, perhaps as an extra ;)