Meeting Her

My Servant, My Lover

Previously...
KyuHyun brings SungMin to a nearby attraction, but the latter doesn't realize he's in for a surprise. Meanwhile, the mysterious lady has persuaded her detective partner, YongHwa, to assist her in stalking the KyuMin pair.


People were screaming. Thunder-like sounds resonated throughout the area. Flashing lights, like lightning, were constantly catching his eye. Weird, scarily human-like animals roamed the area. People were eating rabbits.

SungMin squeezed his eyes shut, hands covering his ears. The poor boy is shivering with all his being.

…Where are we? Why did we come here? It’s scary, I don’t like it.


KyuHyun smiled as he finally received the ice cream he queued up for. What a great start, I’m sure Min is loving this place already. He hummed a song as he skipped back to where SungMin was sitting minutes ago.

Oh no.

KyuHyun knew instantly, that he would have a lot of explaining to do, as soon as he saw SungMin shaking on the bench, seemingly trying to isolate himself from his current surroundings. He jogged over, rehearsing lines.

“Min? Min! I’m here. Are you okay? …Min!! Look, here, I have ice cream!”

At that, SungMin finally uncurled himself and looked up. KyuHyun didn’t know what reaction he was expecting, but he definitely did not expect his servant to scream at the top of his lungs. “R-r-r-r-rabbit!! Rabbit! Everyone’s eating rabbits!” He shakily pointed out, on the verge of tears.

“No, this is---” KyuHyun’s sentence got cut off by a loud shriek coming from behind them. The smaller male returned to his former position. The former could only produce a dry laugh. Oh boy. What a great start, indeed.

“And that, that’s called a rollercoaster, Min. It’s supposed to be very exciting. It’s also very, very safe. People have been riding this for the past ten years, and nothing has ever happened. Trust me, I wouldn’t let anything hurt you,” KyuHyun explained, trying to drag the petite male into the Depths of Hell Rollercoaster.

His servant has seen a lot in the past hour, and KyuHyun was beyond proud of how fast he adapted. “Okay, okay. If you’re still wary of the rollercoaster, how about… there! Spinning teacups. You just sit inside and spin the table. Very safe, very fun. See, even kids are enjoying it!”

SungMin stared at the contraption for a little bit, before finally conceding. When they were finally in one of the large teacups, KyuHyun felt a tinier hand approaching his. When he looked down, SungMin was holding to two of his fingers as if his life depended on it. He blushed, finding the action beyond adorable. But then again, he finds everything about SungMin adorable.

He smiled at the realization and started to turn the table in a joint effort with the other male. They started slow, but once SungMin got used to the mechanics of it, giggles started to burst forth. Without realizing what has happened, KyuHyun got stuck in a mini tornado of sorts. He lost all control of the teacup, SungMin now controlling the speed---trying to kill them would be a better term.

“MIN. MINNN. MIN!! STOP. STOP STOP STOP WE’LL FLY OUT. MIN!” SungMin could hardly hear him over the laughter. As a last resort, with a disorientated mind, KyuHyun stuck his feet out of the device, trying to forcefully stop the attraction from spinning anymore.

It took a lot of blood, sweat and tears, but finally, the damned thing stopped, and they were both safe. The end. Finito. Let’s go home.

“That was so fun!! KyuHyun-ssi, thank you for making me try it!” KyuHyun took ONE glance at him and gulped. He was screwed, through and through, when he replied, “Haha. I’m glad you like it. W-would you like to try the next attraction?”

The lady peered at the computer screen sceptically. “What on Earth is happening?” YongHwa begrudgingly rolled over in an office chair, squinting his eyes.

There, a clear video of SungMin dragging a weary, on-the-brink-of-death KyuHyun appeared. “The question is… Why on Earth are they in the BunnyLand theme park to start with?” YongHwa asked, shuddering at the idea of him going to the dreamy theme park with another guy. No homo.

His lady only slapped him aside as she clicked a few buttons. “Can I not activate the sound on this thing?!” For the nth time that day, her companion sighed exasperatedly. “Like I said, two minutes ago, we are stalking them via your bodyguards. If we allow sound recording, a lot of loud background noise will ensue. At the moment, they cannot get close enough to record their conversation, so it is more beneficial to mute all sound and zoom in on the lenses”.

The lady pouted in annoyance, fuming that things are not going her way. “And---” She started, but was cut off. YongHwa rolled his eyes, cracking his hands in the process. “No, I have not found any more information on the new guy more than I had in the past two hours!”

She closed her eyes in annoyance, pursing her lips. She stayed like that for a moment, and finally spoke up, “I can’t wait here any longer! I’m going to the park too”.

YongHwa perked up upon hearing that. “Eh? We’re going to the park? Then let’s ride on the Tunnel of Love…” He watched helplessly as she packed her purse and walked past him to the door. “No, you’re staying here. I need you to continue your investigation”.

He threw his hands up in frustration. “What is the point of you even going there? Are you going to greet them?”

She seemed to consider this for a moment, before looking up with the most serious, determined expression he has ever seen her in. It soon morphed into an evil, scheming smirk.

“Might as well. If we can’t do much from here, I’ll settle things myself.”

People stared as a suspicious figure shot around the themepark’s entrance.

“Hi, uh… h-how may I help you?” The counter’s salesperson had sweat beading from all over her face as she shakily served the figure.

“… 1 adult ticket.”

The figure was dressed top to bottom in a brown trench coat and long boots. Her face was hidden by matching safari hat and large-frame sunglasses. Her lipstick was dark red, and the trench coat was tied tightly around her slender waist. Despite causing fear in the surrounding people’s hearts, she also unknowingly captured them.

Once she snatched her ticket, the figure lifted her sunglasses and smirked at the bunny-shaped entrance.

A few hours later…

“It’s sunset! It’s the sunset!” SungMin squealed as he pointed towards the orange-tinted sky. KyuHyun made a strangled, resigned sound as he allowed the petite male to drag him by the arm. Through the course of the day, his servant has overcome his fear of rollercoasters. After one ride, he has developed some sort of addiction.

They have both been to ten different extreme rides, repeatedly going up for a few more rounds of excitement. KyuHyun could only dread what the smaller male has in plan with the sunset. He hopes it’s not a romantic ride on another rollercoaster.

“Oooh, what’s that?” SungMin asked, pointing at a quiet attraction instead. KyuHyun looked up, and smiled amid his invisible tears. Not a romantic ride on a rollercoaster. But perhaps, a romantic ride on a---

“Ferris wheel.”

Unbeknownst to the pair, both KyuHyun and the figure who has been stalking them said the same words with the same mixture of relief and excitement.

“Ferris wheel… I’ll surely get a good look at them THIS time!” She huffed, taking off her hat, revealing her greasy, sweat-covered wavy locks. She has been going on the same rides as the pair, always in a few seats behind them, trying to figure out what their relationship was.

She did not realize that she would be submitting herself to numerous rides that seems to have only one purpose: extracting souls.

Why on Earth would Cho Kyu Hyun come to this peasant-filled place? It’s hardly classy enough! He also seems to hate the rides as much as I do, but why is he allowing his friend (?) to drag him around like that? In the past, he would have never allowed anyone to control him like that!

She contemplated seriously as she stared at the men from a Ferris wheel cart away. The beautiful sunset was worth nothing in her eyes as they focused only on the cart above hers. From where she was seated (and she moved around quite a bit, all for a better view), she could see them initially sitting opposite each other.

KyuHyun’s companion was glued to the side of the window, while he himself looked about to faint. She related to him so much in that one moment. She continued to crank her head at a weird angle as the cart started to reach the top of the wheel.

She settled down, now able to clearly see the cart in front of her. She was facing KyuHyun’s back and watched in panic and confusion as KyuHyun left his side of the seat and moved to his companion’s side.

Her eyes could not get any wider as she watched the scene unfold in front of her. KyuHyun was presently snaking his arm around the other man’s, eyes fondly watching him. The smaller man looked away from the diminishing sunset and looked up at KyuHyun. Both their gazes matched, and the stranger smiled, prompting a larger, goofier smile on the former’s face.

The smiles slowly faded as they seemed to become lost in their own world.

Their faces grew closer, the gap reducing rapidly.

KyuHyun tilted his face for what seemed like--- no way, a kiss??

---and all of a sudden, both she and his eyes met.

Both SungMin and KyuHyun’s minds were going into overdrive at what they were about to do. Their cart was on top of the wheel now, and their faces were inching closer.

It seemed like nothing mattered as soon as their gazes met. As the cart started to move horizontally, preparing to bring them down, their hearts remained on cloud nine.

None of them knew what they were doing, their bodies moving automatically.

KyuHyun’s face inched even closer, and SungMin remained frozen, as if in a daze. The master’s face tilted, and SungMin’s lips trembled. All SungMin could think was how their breath were mixing together. Quickening.

 

And suddenly, everything stopped.

 

KyuHyun immobilized abruptly, and SungMin looked up, puzzled.

His master was looking outside their cart, his eyes fixed on something else. He followed the line of sight, and there, right in front of them, was an extremely beautiful lady. She had a small face, and despite her glossy, messy hair, it remained long and beautiful. Her face was red, as if she had blush on, but her expression…

Her expression matched his master’s.

They both looked utterly and completely horrified. Who... Is it because she caught us sitting so close? Should I move away---

All his thoughts stopped as his master’s lips moved.

“SeoHyun.”