Aftermath

My Servant, My Lover

Previously: SungMin and KyuHyun leaves the orphanage after setting plans to ensure the orphans' welfare and happiness.


11 a.m.

KyuHyun has sworn to never revisit the horrendous motel they previously stayed at, so he asked the driver to step on it, aiming for the hotel Leeteuk owns. After all that has happened, both KyuHyun and SungMin are weary and were quick to fall asleep.

6.45 p.m.

After a long, speedy ride, the van has finally arrived in the hotel parameters. With only snacks to keep the three men going, all hurried into the hotel for food. LeeTeuk, having been in the industry for a very long time, has already made preparations for his guests.

Once the van stopped at the entrance of the hotel, LeeTeuk and the rest of the board of directors greeted them warmly. KyuHyun helped SungMin out of the car, and with a tone fit for a zombie, he grumbled, "Hyung, please. Fooood. For my driver, too." LeeTeuk laughed, reassuring his clients that a table for two has been reserved in the hotel's restaurant. "Come along then. I'll send someone to park the car, so your driver can rest as well. As you have all arrived in a timely manner, he can join the other staff members for dinner".

Soon, the pair separated with the driver and was led into a grand ballroom, presently occupied with almost a hundred tables. It was the same place where they had breakfast before, so SungMin was not as fazed (maybe---he was still in awe of the beautiful, ancient paintings hung on the walls).

KyuHyun helped pushed SungMin's chair in after he sat, and the latter became flustered: "Sorry! I didn't realize we had to do that... I'll keep it in mind for when we eat out next time!" The tall man only laughed, waving off the apology. "It's fine. It's been a long time since I've helped a partner into a seat, so---" He cut himself off, and then made it worse: "No, I mean, partner as in dinner partner. Like w-when we go for dinner, yea. That. Not. Anything, um, else. In case you were thinking of anything--- Sorry."

SungMin smiled in amusement, not knowing whether he was allowed to laugh at his master's misery. He only shook his head silently and watched as his partner sat down. A waiter immediately appeared next to them, ready to take their orders. KyuHyun, as usual, ordered for them both and made sure to request for the food that takes least time to cook.

Sure enough, their dinner arrived after a short conversation. Whilst eating, KyuHyun noted that his servant's table etiquette has improved signficantly. He was using the utensils right, and hungry as they were, he was taking small bites. He smiled to himself; SungMin is getting used to living with him. He continued to stare as SungMin tried to use the last piece of meat to absorb all the remaining sauce. The sauce, as expected, started to drip as soon as he held up his fork. Slightly panicked, he stuffed the meat into his mouth, unconciously created a pool of brown around his lips.

KyuHyun laughed, and wiped the sauce with his napkin. SungMin appeared surprised, and his face turned red as soon as he saw the spoilt napkin. "It's okay. You're getting there." KyuHyun teased, resulting in a pout from his adorable servant.

Meanwhile, a few tables away...

A beautiful, slender lady took another sip of her wine as she continued to stare at the two men seated near her. She has been glancing at them throughout the meal, her suspicion growing by the minute. When the men started to get up, she quickly used her napkin to cover half her face. Her male counterpart could only watch in confusion, too afraid to ask what his lady is doing.

Cho KyuHyun... I have never seen you act like that before.

"Let's go!" The lady huffed, storming away. The man quickly footed the bill and ran after her, trying to catch up.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SPPV212's Note: Gaspp who's the mysterious woman... ¦ Hi guys! Here's a short update to let you know I'm alive. I've been meaning to update since forever, but there's so much to do that I've never gotten around to doing it. I've been wanting to write recently, so hopefully there'll be more frequent updates from now on (at least for the duration of my summer holidays)!