Tiffany

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 9..

 

Yonghwa look to the watch on his hand.

 

"I will be late now and Miss jessica will be angry to me" said Yonghwa to his self..

 

he feel that the bus is to slow to move..

 

when the bus arrive to his school. he push the button sign that he will get out in here.

 

Yonghwa run hurry to the gate of his school..

 

"wait....wait..don't close the gate mr. jin. I want come in"shout Yonghwa while he run and reach the gate.

 

"you has late Yonghwa. as the school rule, that student who is come after 7.15 Am, must go back to home and come back to school tomorrow" said Mr. Jin.

 

"Please, Mr.Jin. I beg you. let me enter the school"said Yonghwa while he beg to Mr. jin.

 

"this is not the first time that you are late Yonghwa. this time, I will not help you. Go home Yonghwa" said Mr. jin.

 

Yonghwa try to change Mr.Jin decision. but it's hopeless..

 

then he remember someone who can help him now..

 

Yonghwa Pov:"I hope Tiffany can help me to enter the school" while he take his handphone and push the button..

 

"hello" said Tiffany Hwang..

 

"Tiffany. go to the gate of our school. I can't enter the school. Mr. Jin has close the gate, please help me" said Yonghwa.

 

"aissh, Jung Yonghwa. why you late go to school again??" said tiffany.

 

"please, my best friend. help me this once" said Yonghwa softly..

 

to hear yonghwa voice like that. Tiffany like weak. she can't said no to yonghwa when his voice like that..

 

"ok, Yonghwa. I must go out from class now. wait a moment" said Tiffany..

 

then she said to Mrs. Jessica that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter