Confession and First Kiss...

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 19...

 

"so, it just two of us now, shin..we have to go home too" said yonghwa with smile on her..

 

shin hye turn and look on him..

 

"ne, yong...but why you don't want to go home with tiffany?? she have a car and will take you to home.." said shin hye..

 

"I don't want to go home with tiffany, and I don't care if she have a car or a plane" said yonghwa..

 

then he stare to shin hye deeply..

 

"I want to go home with you shin. I don't know why..but I'm happy if I get close on you or talk with you..I don't know what feeling of this" said yonghwa..

 

shin hye is happy to hear that. it's sign that yonghwa have feeling of love to her..

 

"me too, yonghwa..I'm feel happy when I get close on you" said shin hye with smile to yonghwa..

 

yonghwa then hold her both of hand..

 

"really, shin!!! you happy with me??" ask yonghwa with excited..

 

"ne, yong...since you have appears in front of me and helping me..I feel strange in my heart, then we meet again after that..my feeling is grown up..when I saw tiffany wipe your sweat..it's make me jealous..my sister han byul said if that's sign of love.." said shin hye while she is blushing..

 

yonghwa just silent while he stare deeply into her eyes..

 

it's afternoon, when they stare to each other..

 

yonghwa then hold her both hand. he raise her right hand and kiss her palms while he look on shin hye. shin hye look suprise and smile is cover her face..

 

she look degeun degeun when yonghwa get close his face and..

 

"ccuuuupppss" he kiss her forehead with softly..

 

shin hye almost feel lose of her balance because yonghwa kisses..

 

yonghwa not stop with kiss her forehead. shin hye just glue on her stand while yonghwa stare to her again..

 

then he get close to her ears and wishpere of something..

 

"I love the girl with beautiful eyes, cute cheek and thin red lips and that is belong on you..park shin hye.." said yonghwa with softly..

 

it's directly confession from yonghwa to shin hye..

 

you know how happy the girl when she hear the confession from the guy that she love, same with shin hye..

 

she is smile and her heart like release from her body and flying to the star because of happiness..

 

"yong....I..I.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter