The Last Seconds..

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 26...

 

 

yonghwa look full of energy when he comeback from clinic..

 

 

 

"Wowww..look at that, who is come back??"ask Jay Chou..     kevin lein shake his head..       "I can't believe with my own eyes!!! yonghwa is comeback after injury and he look normally" shout kevin lein..       "I wonder what is happen in the clinic until make yonghwa is heal from his bad injury" said jay chou..       "you are right my friend..I thinking about that too..but let's stop with that topic..right now let's back to the game..I think the game will be more interesting since now" said kevin lein..       "let's see what will happen in the fourth quarter..with siwon teams still leading the scorer" said jay chou..       "what is your analysis, with yonghwa comeback in the fourth quarter, jay??"ask kevin lein..       "he will change the game, kevin and he is the key for his teams..to win the game or not was in his hand right now" analysis jay chou..       "I'm agree with your analysis, jay..and now let's we seen what is happen in the fourth quarter..it's look like the game will begin" said kevin lein..

 

the coach, Mr. jin ask the referee to change a player..

 

 

 

"you has do the right job, hongki..thank you" said yonghwa when hongki walk to him for replace..

 

 

 

 

"the rest of the game..I will give to you, yonghwa. you have to win the game" said hongki..

 

 

 

"don't worried hongki..I will" said yonghwa while he walk into the field..

 

 

 

 

"fighting, honey..fighting" shout shin hye..

 

 

 

 

yonghwa smile and raise his hand up to the air..

 

 

 

 

"welcome back to the game, yonghwa" said jonghyun while he tap yonghwa shoulder..

 

 

 

"ne, jonghyun..I will give my effort to win the game" said yonghwa..

 

 

 

 

"I'm glad you are come back, hyung.." said min hyuk..

 

 

 

 

"me too, min hyuk..I must help our teams for win the game" said yonghwa..

 

 

 

 

they got more spirit when yonghwa join the teams. yonghwa give an instruction to his teams and they are listen them..

 

 

 

Mr. jin is smile and shin hye saw him..

 

 

 

 

"coach, do you think yonghwa can change the result of the game??" ask shin hye..

 

 

 

 

"yes, shin hye..I'm sure 100 percentage that yonghwa can win the game.." said Mr. jin..

 

 

 

 

"maybe for siwon teams, the game is over. but for yonghwa, the game will just begin" said Mr. jin with big hope for yonghwa..

 

 

 

 

kyuhyun and his teams look shock when they saw yonghwa is comeback to the game..they're spirit look drop with that, but kyuhyun try to give a spirit to them..

 

 

 

 

"we still leading the scorer with 11 points from them. we have to stop yonghwa to make a scorer or at least we reduce him to make a scorer and don't give a chance for them to chase our scorer. just only one quarter left to fight, we must give everything to hold them make a scorer..we have to fight, guys..fight..." shout kyuhyun while he look around to his teammate..

 

 

 

 

then siwon give an instruction for the fourth quarter..

 

 

 

 

"it's look like the fourth quarter will begin now. the referee has give the ball to yonghwa and the game is begin"

 

 

yonghwa walk while he dribble the ball. his left hand give sign to min hyuk and jonghyun to do the plan..

 

 

 

siwon try to block his way, but yonghwa make a maneuver until make him can pass siwon..

 

 

 

yonghwa has run until he get near to the basket. but three of siwon teams has block him to shoot the ball into the basket..

 

 

 

 

yonghwa know that, and he give a pass to min hyuk who was ready in his position..

 

 

 

 

"stop him.."shout siwon while he run to min hyuk. but it's too late, min hyuk has jump and shoot to the basket..

 

 

 

 

the ball has success to get in the basket and yonghwa teams get a three points..

 

 

 

 

"yess.."shout min hyuk..

 

 

 

"good job, min hyuk" thumbs yonghwa..

 

 

 

 

min hyuk just smile while he is back to their defence places..

 

 

 

 

"tt" shout siwon. he tough that yonghwa will make a shoot by himself, but he is wrong..

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter