I'm afraid...I will regret it if we fail

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 25...

 

 

"why you want me to call him, yong??..he will not come here because he was concentrate now with your team" said dongwook..

 

 

 

"I wanna talk with him..Mr. jin surely will come here..if you said that I who call him" said yonghwa..

 

 

 

 

"please, brother..help me" said yonghwa again..

 

 

 

 

dongwook finally give up..

 

 

 

 

 

"alright..I will try..to call Mr. jin" said dongwook while he walk away..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"thank you brother" shout yonghwa..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"ne.." shout dongwook without see him..

 

 

 

 

 

 

after dongwook leaving...

 

 

 

 

 

 

"honey..I confuse and curious..why you want to call your coach??" ask shin hye..

 

 

 

 

 

 

yonghwa hold her hand..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I just want to ask a favor to him.." said yonghwa..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"what favor, honey??" ask shin hye again..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"you will know that when Mr. jin is here" said yonghwa..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"honey..don't make me curious..please tell me honey..what your favor to your coach?? don't you believe me??" ask shin hye..she pretend to pout her face..

 

 

 

 

 

yonghwa stare to his girlfriend..and smile to her..then he touch her face..cupid her cheek a little..

 

 

 

 

 

"oww..yong" shout shin hye..

 

 

 

 

 

yonghwa just smile..

 

 

 

 

 

"shin..you're ugly..if your face like that.." said yonghwa..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"honey..I pout my face it's because of you...why you don't tell me..I'm your girlfriend..honey..you can tell me, okay!!!" said shin hye...

 

 

 

 

 

 

yonghwa smile and suddenly he kiss her hand...

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye face look blushing..and yonghwa like her if she blushing like that..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"honey..be patient..you will know too..when Mr. jin is here..okay...I believe you..it just I want to tell Mr. jin what my favor..with my self.." said yonghwa..

 

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye still pout her face...she can't accept if yonghwa not tell her..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"aiggooo...my girl...don't be mad okay...honey.." said yonghwa again...

 

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye just silent..but slowly she not pout her face again...she understand and try to learn if yonghwa hide something and not want to tell her..she must accept that...she know too that yonghwa will tell her...

 

 

 

 

 

 

she nodded her head and hold his hand tight..

 

 

 

 

 

yonghwa is glad to see that shin hye has not force him again...

 

 

 

 

 

 

he hold her hand too...

 

 

 

 

 

 

after 10 minutes..Mr. jin has come with dongwook..and sit beside yonghwa..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mr. jin..there is something I wanna ask as a favor..I hope you can fulfill my favor" said yonghwa while he stare to Mr. jin...

 

 

 

 

 

Mr jin look thinking while he wait and listen to yonghwa..

 

 

 

 

 

"I saw you with accidentally two days ago..you do something to the boy that fall down and get wounded in his hand..and after that I saw that he is heal and can move his hand as usually like nothing is happen to his hand..." said yonghwa while he stare to Mr. jin..

 

 

 

 

 

Mr. jin feel suprise and he just silent...he know what yonghwa meant by said that...

 

 

 

 

 

"I want you to make the same with what you do to that boy...please...do something to my ankle..so, I can play and win the game...please..sir..I beg you" said yonghwa..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mr. jin still silent..and not said anything first..

 

 

 

 

 

 

meanhwile..shin hye and dongwook has suprise to hear that..they know that it's impossible to yonghwa for play the game with his ankle condition like that..

 

 

 

 

 

 

but they are curious too and want to know what Mr. jin will said..

 

 

 

 

 

slowly...Mr. jin turn and stare to yonghwa...

 

 

 

 

 

 

"yonghwa...enough...what you do to the teams is more than enough...you has make your role in our teams and let your friends take the rest.." said Mr. jin..it's look like he refuse yonghwa favor with softly..

 

 

 

 

 

but yonghwa can't accept that...

 

 

 

 

 

"sirr...why...why you can't help me...when I have big spirit to play??" ask yonghwa with high tone he wake up from bed and try to stand up..but he fail and fall down to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter