My Diary

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7...

 

Park Shin hye has walk Together with yonghwa to bus way station..

 

after 10 minutes, they arrive to that place..

 

The bus way station look quiet, only one old man who is in there..

 

shin hye decided to sit, yonghwa then follow her and sit beside her.

 

the old man is look to them. he realize if the guy cloth is wet. he wonder, why he cloth is wet..

 

Yonghwa know if the old man had stare to him. he try to avoid that and stare to another way..

 

after 5 minutes, the bus has come..

 

shin hye get in first then yonghwa follow her. the old man is the last..

 

then the bus is moving..

 

the bus is have just a little passenger..

 

shin hye decided to sit in the back while yonghwa sit across of her. yonghwa look to her, but shin hye ignored him even she know yonghwa look on her..

 

when Yonghwa turn and look outside from the window. shin hye look to him with curious..

 

but quickly shin hye turn her look from yonghwa when he turn to look shin hye..

 

then shin hye begin to feel slumber, once her head hit the window of bus. Yonghwa just smile to saw her. he never feel cold cause getting wet. to see her has make him warm inside...

 

after 20 minutes, the bus stop at bus way station. shin hye get out from the bus. Yonghwa just saw her from the bus while the bus is moving..

 

shin hye get inside her house, she look that the house is quiet. then her mother is appear from the kitchen..

 

"shin hye, where your sister?? why you are late to go home?? it's 5 Pm now. y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter