Introducing Name

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 5..

Afternoon at Park of Town..

Author POV..

 

when her paper money blew in the edge of lake. she give her last effort to jump and grab it. then someone is move fast than her. he jump too. shin hye has fail to grab the paper money, but he succeded, cause he is taller than her. they landed together. shin hye landed first, but because the land is sloping, she is lost her balance and push forward to fall down to the water. then he landed in front of shin hye and pity for him. she crash him until he push to backward and fall down to the water...

 

The guy is get wet. he is not tough can be like this because to help the Girl.

 

the Guy, then stare to Shin hye. he want to angry to her because he getting wet. but when he saw how beautiful is she. he can't angry to her.

 

meanhwile shin hye is feel blaming her self because has accidentally push him, so he fall to the water and getting wet.

 

the guy, is move forward and out from the lake. 

 

Shin hye:"I'm so sorry, because of me, you has fall to the water and getting wet. it's my mistake"

 

the guy is not answer her. he just streched out his hand..

 

The Guy:"here, you money. I'm sorry, because of me your money is wet" while he stare to her.

 

shin hye never to look like that by a guy. she suddenly nervous because she is shyly girl. she bow her head while she said.

 

Shin hye:"it's.....okay. I...I think, that.... t...he money still can be d.....ry and can be use to pay the bus tax" while she quickly take the money from the guy hand..

 

Shin hye:"t....thank you, be.......because help me to catch my money"

 

The Guy:" you are welcome" while he go back to his seat. shin hye has stand still and then follow him.

 

the Guy is stare to her. meanwhile Shin hye just bow her head. but she know if the guy has stare to her.

 

Shin hye:"hmmm. if you has another cloth. I will wash you're cloth and give it back soon, for my sign thank you" while she clasp her hand because of nervous.

 

Shin hye Pov:"Yah, shin hye. don't nervous like that. try to brave your self and look back at him"

 

The Guy:"I don't have another cloth and beside that I don't want you wash my cloth, be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter