Meeting of yongshin as a couple and The best Gift birthday ..

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 21..

 

Tomorrow morning has come. they will not go to school for today because it's sunday...

 

yonghwa call shin hye in the morning to help him buy a new shoes at 9 Am...

 

park shin hye agree to help her boyfriend to buy a new shoes. she take a bath with faster and make her sister look wonder why shin hye take a bath early in the morning...

 

"yonghwa, call me to help him for buy a new shoes" said shin hye while she take on her cloths..

 

han byul just smile to hear that...

 

"sister, I'll go now" said shin hye while she take her red bag..

 

"be careful shin hye and enjoy your self with yonghwa" said han byul..

 

park shin hye just out from her house gate when she look suprise to see yonghwa who's stand with lean his body to the wall..

 

 

yonghwa saw her too and give his best smile on the morning..

 

"good morning my girlfriend" said yonghwa with smile..

 

"yong, you said that you will waiting for me on the bus station" said shin hye..

 

"yes, but I can't wait to meet my sweety girlfriend..that's why I come here" said yonghwa...

 

then yonghwa slowly streched out his hand to shin hye..

 

shin hye look happy to see that and streched out her hand too for hold yonghwa hand..

 

but yonghwa move his hand....

 

"your bag shin...." said yonghwa while he smile to her..

 

shin hye look dissapointed for a while, her smile is vanish. yonghwa realize that, but he still smile. shin hye take out her red bag and give it to yonghwa. he take the bag and hold it with his left hand...

 

then yonghwa with smile streched out his hand once again...

 

shin hye look confuse with what yonghwa mean..

 

"I'm sorry shin..I just teasing you" said yonghwa with sotly..

 

shin hye realize that and with little upset she hit slowly yonghwa arms..

 

"aucchh" moan yonghwa a little of pain..

 

"that's for teasing me, yong.." said shin hye..

 

yonghwa still streched out his hand to shin hye..

 

shin hye look doubt ..

 

"maybe yonghwa will teasing me again" said shin hye in her heart while she streched out her hand once again..

 

yonghwa then hold her hand and walk with slowly...

 

shin hye follow him. she look silent for a while then slowly her sweetly smile is back.

 

they hold hand in hand and always smile to each other...

 

after yonghwa buy a new shoes for he wear tomorrow at final round of basket ball..

 

he decided to go to the park where they usually meet..

 

 

"l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter