Quarrel

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER TWO...

AUTHOR Pov

AFTERNOON AT School

 

When the bell sign that school has over is rang. The students look excited, cause they will go home..

 

Mrs. Sulli:"Okay, class. Remember to do your homework, Next week. I will check if you has do it or not. there is punishment for not to do it"

 

Nickhun as chief of class then lead the students of class to pray before going home. after that, they greeting to teacher..

 

"good bye" they said in unision.

 

after teacher is gone, most of the student is go out of the class, including shin hye and jiyeon..

 

Jiyeon:"do you want me to accompany you go to your home??"

 

Shin hye:"Thanks, Jiyeon. but this time, I will go home with my sister. I has promise to her to go home together"

 

Jiyeon:"but, I don't see your sister, shin hye. Do you know where is she??"

 

Shin hye:"My, sister Park han byul maybe still in her class with her boyfriend, Se7en. they always together"

 

Jiyeon:"okay, then. I will go home now. bye, shin hye. see you tomorrow" while waving hand to shin hye.

 

Shin hye:"bye too jiyeon. see you tomorrow" while waving hand too..

 

after that, shin hye slowly walk to her sister class..

 

shin hye now is in 2years of senior high school while her sister Park Han byul is in 3years of senior high school..

 

when she near her sister class. she can hear her sister voice..

 

"I'm tired of this, why you always talk about this?? about my habit"

 

then she hear a man voice..

 

"do you know, I'm tired too with you bad habit. you always waste your parents money for your pleasure. don't you know that your parents has work hard, so you can go to school without worry with money"

 

Shin hye know about her sister bad habit. sometimes if she talk about that, han Byul will get angry to her and make quarrel..

 

this time is her boyfriend, Choi Dongwook aka Se7en who is quarrel with her..

 

Han Byul:"Don't try to talk about that. I'm boring, dongwook. you hear me. stop to talk about this things"

 

Choi Dongwook:"I will not to stop about your bad habit. not until you stop it"

 

Han Byul:"is not your money. it's my money, and I deserve to waste my money"

 

Choi:"yes, you alright, if you use your money for good things and you really need it. but you use it only to buy a new shoes which I know you just buy it two days ago"

 

Han Byul:"that is my money. if I buy the same things, it's my problem. I'm never talk about your bad habit and I want you don't talk about my habit too"

 

Shin hye is silent to hear that. she don't know if she will disturb they quarrel or not..

 

Choi:"what abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter