My Diary 4 (Heart Break, sad, Pain and suffer)..

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 28..

 

Shin hye run to go home while she crying...

 

"shin hye wait for me.." Shout Park Han Byul while she chase her sister..

 

after a few moment..shin hye feel tired and stop to run..

 

"shin hye" call han byul softly while she approach her..

 

Park Shin hye turn around and hug her sister. she cry in her sister embrace..

 

"why he tell the pain words like that, sister?? do I'm just a little for him?? " shout shin hye in angry and sad..

 

"I just advice him, but why he can't accept it and choose to play the damned game??"

 

"it's pain sister in here. very pain" said shin hye while she crying"

 

Han Byul just silent while she caress shin hye hair and listen her effusion..

 

"shhttt..be calm my sister. yonghwa just make a stupid things with broke up with you. after everything calm down, he will realize his mistaken and come back with you"

 

"I will thinking to reunite with him, sister. it's not easy to forgiven when his words was always flash in my mind..it's very hurt" said shin hye..

 

she wipe her tears away..

 

Choi dong wook come to them..

 

"I'll go home now" said shin hye..

 

"I'll go with you. I can't let you go home alone with your condition like this" said han byul..

 

"sister..I can go with....

 

"don't argue with me, shin hye..I'm your old sister..and I have responsible as your old sister to take care you when you're outside. beside, what I will said to mom if something happen with you??"

 

shin hye just silent with that..

 

 

"honey, is it okay if we are not go for date tonight?? I want to accompany my sister?? she need me" said han byul..

 

 

Se7en just smile while he hold her hand..

 

 

"we can go, on next saturday honey..don't worry with that..I understand"

 

 

han byul smile a little while she's stare to her lovers eyes..

 

 

"comm'on shin, let's go home" 

 

 

"shin hye..I'm sorry for what my younger brother did to you..I hope you can forgive him and be reunite with him again" said dong wook..

 

 

shin hye stop to walk..

 

 

"tell him, dongwook to not come..I need time alone and thinking..and if he decide to move on then let it be..I will follow what he want" said shin hye..

 

 

dongwook just silent when shin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter