inconfidence....

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 24...

 

Yonghwa can't accept that...

 

his teams it's almost win now...first winner since they participate the game...

 

"Yonghwa I'm sorry..it's very hard, but we have to replace you..we can't risk your leg..." said Mr. jin..

 

yonghwa can only wailing his bad luck...

 

"why....why I must have this?? why now..." said yonghwa to his self in sad..

 

"don't wailing yourself yonghwa, it just bad luck for you" said jonghyun..

 

the referee give sign that the game must be continue..

 

"hongki....replace yonghwa position...we must win this game for yonghwa...he has do what he can do and now we must continued and give the best.." said Mr. jin..

 

"ne, coach..I'm ready..now..and give 200% of my effort to win this game" said hongki..

 

after the coach give more spirit to them...they are go back to field for continue of second half game..

 

"hongki..." shout yonghwa..shin hye hold his hand while dongwook hold his shoulder..park han byul is beside him..

 

hongki stop to walk and approach yonghwa..

 

"be careful, hongki...they're play dirty and maybe you will be next target...only you are our hope now" said yonghwa..

 

"ne, yonghwa..I'll be careful..trust me, yonghwa...I will win this game for us" said hongki..

 

"hmmm..go now..they are waiting for you" said yonghwa..

 

hongki go back to field where his team member wait..

 

Shin hye and Dong wook support yonghwa to clinic for check his wounded..

 

"now..the game will continue without yonghwa in his teams..I wonder what will happen next in the game...can yonghwa teams will win this game and make a big score or dongwook teams will chase their score??" ask Kevin lein..

 

"it's look like hongki will play in yonghwa position" said jay chou..

 

"and what you're prediction jay for the rest of second half??" ask kevin lein..

 

"my prediction is dongwook teams will chase yonghwa teams score.." answer jay chou..

 

"they will difficult without yonghwa.." said jay chou again..

 

"I think you are right jay..ahhh..the game will start now" said kevin lein..

 

the game is continue with dongwook teams hold the ball..

 

dongwook teams is more strong now after yonghwa out from his teams..meanhwile, hongki look difficult to play in yonghwa position, because kyuhyun and seo in guk always watch his move...

 

slowly dongwook teams can chase yonghwa teams, even jonghyun, min hyuk and jungshin can make a score..but not many score as dongwook teams have..

 

yonghwa teams look panic..so with Mr. jin the coach...

 

"tiitttttt...titttt"

 

the second half is over with dongwook teams make more score than yonghwa teams..even yonghwa teams still lead the score..but the distance is look close now...

 

54-48....for yonghwa teams...

 

when they gather in front of Mr. jin..the coach..look to them one by one...

 

and he can find something from their eyes...they lose the confidence after the captain, yonghwa get wounded and out of the game...

 

"it's look like your prediction is right, jay...dongwook teams slowly chase yonghwa teams score..and make the gap is close now...just 6 score different between them..." said kevin lein...

 

"now..I wonder what Mr. jin will do to fix the situation...if he can't change it...I'm very sure, they will lose and the title will belong to dongwook teams once again" said jay chou..

 

"hongki it's look like can't play as well as yonghwa...sometimes he confus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter