is this feeling are Fall In Love To Yonghwa??

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 12...

 

they get out from the bus at 7 Pm..

 

Yonghwa and shin hye together walk to shin hye house..

 

when yonghwa saw shin hye house..

 

"your house look good, shin hye. simple but complete and elegant" praise yonghwa..

 

shin hye glanced to him, she not look too happy right now. she just feel worry will get angry from her mother..

 

she knock the door..

 

after 3 minutes to wait, the front door is open and it's her mother who open it..

 

her mother look is not happy..

 

"do you know what time is it now?? it's 7 o clock" said her mother..

 

"I know mother and I'm sorry" said shin hye sad..

 

"why you come home very late shin hye?? did I told you, you must arrive to house at 5 o clock don't late be from that" said her mother..

 

"mam, I can explain why she come late" said yonghwa..

 

"who are you?? I'm not speak with you, I'm speak to my daughter" said her mother..

 

"mother, he is my friend. he accompany me to here to make sure that I arrive with safety" said shin hye..

 

"ok, she safety now, you can go home" said her mother..

 

"ne, I will go home after I explain why shin hye come home late from school" said yonghwa..

 

"okay, tell me now, I'm waiting" said her mother..

 

"yong" said shin hye while she turn to look yonghwa..

 

but yonghwa give a sign with his hand. shin hye understand that..

 

"shin hye and I are not same school. we just meet at the park near from her school. she has late to go home today, because of the rain who is coming while I and she will go to the bus station. so, we take a shelter and wait for the rain to stop. so, that's why shin hye come home late today" said yonghwa..

 

her mother look into yonghwa eyes, sometimes eyes can be prove if she or he will tell lie or not. her mother saw if yonghwa tell the truth. beside that she saw if yonghwa cloth has wet half..

 

"is that true shin hye??" ask her mother suddenly..

 

shin hye nodded her head..

 

"it's true mother. we are late because of rain who is coming and make us take a shelter and wait the rain to stop" said shin hye..

 

Park Han byul, who is get out from her room, then hear the conversation. she walk and come to them..

 

"mother...shin hye" said han byul..

 

then she saw yonghwa, her boyfriend younger brother. but she don't know that..

 

"shin hye go inside now, you must be cold outside. mother, don't angry on her" said han byul..

 

her mother face is turn to calm now, she believe what yonghwa and shin hye has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter