Yonghwa can't concentrate to play the basket ball until shin hye is come with smile..

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 17..

 

Yonghwa directly get close to shin hye and kneel down..

 

Park Han byul, then turn to look on yonghwa..

 

yonghwa see if she is angry on him..

 

"I'm sorry, han byul..it's accidentally an accident, I don't know if the ball will hit her face.." said yonghwa..

 

"don't said sorry to me, yonghwa..said it to my younger sister, shin hye.." said han byul with cold tone..

 

"I know, I will said that to her later when she conscius" said yonghwa while he turn to shin hye..

 

shin hye face is look red because get hit by the ball..

 

Yonghwa hold her body and raise up. he carry her body and walk slowly to the healthy clinics of school..

 

"yonghwa where you're going?? you have to finish the game first" said the coach..

 

"I'm sorry, Mr. jin. she is unconscious because of me..I will take her to scool medic first and then I will comeback to continue the game" said yonghwa while he go away. han byul is follow him..

 

tiffany eyes is stare to yonghwa until he dissapear. she feel jealous to the girl that yonghwa carry right now..

 

"..." shout Mr. jin..

 

"coach, we must continue the game now" said referee..

 

"I know" said Mr. jin.

 

"hongki, replace yonghwa until he come back" said Mr. jin..

 

"ne, coach" said hongki while he stand up and walk to his places...

 

the game is continue without yonghwa..

 

meanhwile yonghwa who carry shin hye body is walk with han byul is follow him..

 

"turn right yonghwa" said han byul..

 

after he turn right, yonghwa see the building of medic of school..

 

the nurse saw yonghwa and han byul come..

 

"put her body on here" said the nurse..

 

yonghwa obey what she said..

 

"what happen to her?? her face is red" said the nurse while she check shin hye face..

 

"her face is hit by the ball, and that is happen because of me" said yonghwa while he blame his self..

 

han byul see that..

 

"it's not your fault yonghwa. it's an accidentally accident...I believe if shin hye will not blame you" said han byul..

 

after the nurse check her condition..

 

"she is okay, nothing we have to worry..just wait her to wake up now" said the nurse..

 

yonghwa just see her face with sad on his eyes. he still can't calm his self if shin hye not wake up and forgive him..

 

"I'm sorry shin..it's my fault..please, forgive me..I can't blame my self if something bad is happen to you" said yonghwa to his self..

 

han byul touch his shoulder.

 

"yonghwa, don't worry about shin hye..she is ok, beside that I will take care of her..you should go now and help your teams..they need you now" said han byul..

 

"I can't concentrate to play the game if shin hye not wake up" said yonghwa..

 

"your teams need you, yonghwa..you and your teams has moved so far until this step. just go and help your teams, shin hye will not happy if she saw that you are here and not helping your teams, yonghwa..you can come back here after the game if shin hye still unconscious" said han byul..

 

"alright I will go, now" said yonghwa..

 

after he stare to shin hye for a while, he goes back to the field..

 

when he come back. the round three is over with yonghwa teams still lead, but guns teams begin to chase yonghwa teams score with 60-50..

 

Mr. jin look happy when he look that yonghwa is back..

 

"yonghwa, I'm glad that you're back. I'm sure now, we can win this game" said Mr. jin..

 

"okay, go now guys and win the fourth round..." said Mr. jin..

 

yonghwa go to his place as point guard. his face look sad.

 

and the fourth round is begin..

 

while the game is continue, yonghwa can't concentrate to the game, he often make a wrong pass or miss to throw in the ball into the net..

 

Guns007 know this and he take an opportunity from unfocus of yonghwa..

 

score now is 60-55..

 

Mr. jin realize that..

 

"yonghwa, concentrate to the game...yonghwa" shout Mr. jin..

 

"ne, coach" said yonghwa..

 

tiffany see that too..

 

"what's wrong with yonghwa?? why he play the game like that??" ask tiffany to her self..

 

"yonghwa faighting" shout tiffany..

 

but he not hear tiffany had said..

 

yonghwa still play like that..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter