My Diary 2

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 15..

 

shin hye not wait until yonghwa teams has finish to play the basket ball..

 

fortunately yonghwa teams can win from Nickhun teams with score 76-75..

 

Shin hye come home almost late..

 

Park Han byul was sit while she watch the television of dramas "Hearstrings" when shin hye pass the living room..

 

"shin hye..." shout han byul when she saw her younger sister pass the room..

 

"not now, sister. I'm tired" said shin hye while she walk to her room..

 

han byul follow her to her room..

 

shin hye then lay her self to the bed..

 

her mind is thinking about yonghwa and the girl beside him..

 

"why you not follow me and dongwook to go home, shin hye?? is someone you has saw until you stay there?? you said that you not like that kind of sport" said han byul..

 

shin hye out of her day dreaming, she turn and saw to her sister..

 

"ne, I saw someone who will play the basket ball, you right, I'm not like a kind of sport. but because of him, I will try to like that sport" said shin hye..

 

"who is he until you want to try for like the basket ball. ah, I know it must be yonghwa right??" ask han byul..

 

shin hye slowly nodded her head..

 

"ne, sister. I stop to walk and stay to watch his game. but...

 

"but what shin hye??" ask han byul 

 

"when he take a rest for time out, there is a girl who get close to him and wipe his sweat. I....I'm feel angry to her when I saw that. but I don't know sister why I'm being like that??" said shin hye while she lay on the bed..

 

han byul directly smile when she hear that..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter