Choi Dongwook save Park Han Byul from get violent

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER SIX...

AUTHOR Pov

AFTERNOON out of School

 

Meanwhile Choi Dongwook aka Se7en is run while he keep looking to find Park Han Byul to apology to her. he don't want to break up with park han byul.

 

Park Han byul is famous girl in the school.almost all of student is know her..

 

Choi dongwook often stop to ask the student who walking..

 

choi dongwook:"excuse me, do you see Park Han Byul pass here just now??"

 

the two girl who is he asking shake their head..

 

"no, we don't see her"

 

Choi is walking again. he not give up until he can find her..

 

then he saw two guy from a far who wear uniform of school walk in front of him. he run and chase them..

 

"do you see Park Han Byul pass here just now??"

 

"hmm. we see her just 5 minutes ago. she is run because 3 guys is chase her and she is go to there. we are afraid to help her."

 

Choi dongwook look panic to hear that..

 

"thank you for your information" while he immediately run to old building where the two guy pointed..

 

then he hear someone scream..

 

"help..help"

"shut up Park Han Byul, no one will hear you right now. I see your y photo and has make me want your body"

 

Choi dongwook:"it's like the voice from second floor"

 

he slowly climb up the stairs, and he see Park Han Byul with 3 Guys is around her. 2 guys is hold her both hand while one guys is take off her clothes.

 

he see park Han Byul is cry a lot. she know now if she will get violent. she try to release her hand, but she couldn't cause she is not strong as them.

 

then he hear Park Han Byul said to the guy in front of her..

 

"don't touch me Min ho, you bastard. let me go"

 

Lee min ho just smile sly to hear that..

 

Min Ho:"make her lay down guys, I will take her . I has confession my love to her, but she refuse me because of dongwook. what do you see from him until you refuse me han byul??. tell me, before I take you "

 

but park han byul don't answer him.

 

Min Ho:"okay, if you don't answer me" while he will take off his pants..

 

but before he can do that, suddenly he feel hit to his head. 

 

"aacchhhh" min ho is scream on pain. his nose and mouth is bleeding.while he lay to the floor, he saw who kick his face.

 

Min Ho:"dongwook, you kick my face. guys, hit him"while he wipe the bleeding..

 

Park Han Byul saw dongwook too.

 

"choi.....choi.....help me" while she cover her body.

 

Choi:"don't worry han byul, I will not let you been touch by them"

 

the two guy is make step forward and get close to choi dongwook.

 

the first guy will punch him, but choi can avoid him. the second guy try to kick choi, but he stoop and kick the second guy at his ankle..

 

"aacchh" the second guy is scream in pain. he step backward with bewildered.choi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter