Decision without Thinking Cleary..

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 27..

 

Kevin lein:"yonghwa teams coach ask for time out. jay do you think they will change a strategy or there is something happen??"     Jay watch on yonghwa and realize that something happen on him.     Jay Chou:"do you see on yonghwa..he look different now..it's not like before.."     kevin allow jay and look to yonghwa..     kevin:"yes, my friend..you right..something it's happen on him..I think his wounded it's not full recovery"     jay chou:"so, I think this time out has relationship with yonghwa..maybe coach will replace him for yonghwa kind"     kevin lein:"that is not good for them moreover when they was chase siwon teams score in just few second time"       Jay chou:"yess..let's see what is happen next"

 

Yonghwa just silent while he hold pain from his ankle..

 

 

 

Jonghyun, Min hyuk, Oh Won bin and Jung Shin look confuse..why the coach asking for time out now..

 

 

 

 

"coach..why you stop us now??" ask jonghyun..

 

 

 

 

shin hye just look on yonghwa with pity and sad in the same time..

 

 

 

 

 

Mr. jin look to all of them then he stop on yonghwa..

 

 

 

 

 

"yonghwa..I think you must give up now and let hongki to replace you" advice Mr. jin..

 

 

 

 

 

Jonghyun, Min Hyuk and the others look suprise to hear their coach said..immediately they look on yonghwa..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"heiii..what's wrong with that?? I'm okay, coach..nothing have to be worried on me" refuse yonghwa..

 

 

 

 

 

"yong, please..listen what your coach said..we don't want you to get hurt with your ankle and risk your life..there are next years, honey..to try it if we lose"

 

 

 

Yonghwa is angry to hear what shin hye said..

 

 

 

"there is no other years, shin hye..this year is a best chance to win the game. we have give all for this moment..for this final game..I will not give up now" shout yonghwa..

 

 

 

"Yonghwa..I do this for your kind..please..do what coach..

 

 

 

 

"stop it, shin hye..I don't want to hear what you said..you suppose to support me and not allow what coach said" shout yonghwa..

 

 

 

shin hye look confuse..but for yonghwa kindness..she must advice him..

 

 

 

 

"Honey..I advice you because I love you..and I care about you..please hear what I said" shout shin hye while she look on yonghwa with sad..

 

 

 

yonghwa still stubborn..and he ignore what shin hye said..

 

 

 

"coach..we will return now to the court if there is nothing you want to said" said yonghwa with cold tone..

 

 

 

"Honey..don't be stubborn..please..listen to me"

 

 

 

"stubborn!!!! I'm stubborn, shin hye..heii..I fight with my teams and give all my effort to win this game..how could you to said like that and told me to give up!!!"

 

 

 

 

"hear..what I said, Park Shin Hye..I will never give up now..if you don't like it..you can go home..I don't need a girl who not support me. just make me piss off." shout yonghwa..

 

 

 

 

he can't control his emotion and what he said because of tired, and afraid to lose the game..

 

 

 

Shin Hye feel shock when she hear the unaccepted words is came from yonghwa mouth. she only stare to yonghwa while tears slowly fall from her eyes..

 

 

 

 

Han Byul and Dong wook who standing near to them look angry to yonghwa..

 

 

 

 

"yonghwa..you don't have to said like that to her..she just advice you" said dongwook..

 

 

 

 

"brother..please..don't bother me. I want to concentrate to win the game" said yonghwa..

 

 

 

 

shin hye just stare at yonghwa while she is crying..

 

 

 

 

"you..you just said that you don't need me, yong!!! don't tell me that.....

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't need you..you are not support me, shin hye..and I don't think there is a good way to hold this relationship..this is no use shin hye.." decision yonghwa..

 

 

 

 

shin hye feel pain inside her heart, like broken into pieces..

 

 

 

 

then she run away..

 

 

 

 

 

"shin hye wait.."shout her sister, Park Han Byul..

 

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa just will turn his body when someone hold his arms and then..

 

 

 

 

 

"plakkkk"

 

 

 

 

 

one slapp has landed on his cheek. Yonghwa saw who slap him..it's Han Byul, shin hye sister..

 

 

 

 

"how dare you to say like that to my younger sister, yonghwa..what's wrong with her until you said a cruel words?? she just want to help you, you bastard!!! I think, shin hye has made a big mistake with choose you as her boyfriend" shout han byul

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter