I'm not ready yet to met him and someone Visit him..

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 30..

 

tomorrow evening at shin hye house..

 

"honey..how with our date for tonight??"ask han byul when she's called by dongwook in the phone..

 

 

"I'm sorry, han byul..I can't. my brother was still recovery in the hospital and he need me"

 

 

han byul feel upset with yonghwa because what he did to shin hye weeks ago. but she can understand dongwook reason..

 

 

"how with yonghwa condition, honey??"

 

 

"he's fine..just need one or two days more for recovery..but not with his mentally..he's drop now cause the accident until make his leg was amputation" answer dongwook..

 

 

"that's why I call you just now..there is something I wanna ask you??"

 

 

han byul not answer him..

 

 

"han byul"

 

 

"I though you calling me because you miss me!!!"

 

 

"that is also..but the important things why I call you, because I wanna ask you something and this is about your sister, shin hye.."

 

 

han byul confuse at first..but she realize what dongwook needed from her..

 

 

"just said it, dongwook. what you mean? "

 

 

"I need your help to persuade shin hye. convince your sister. so, she will go to hospital and visit yonghwa..

 

 

han byul silent for a while..she thinking..

 

 

"this is not easy, honey. I'm not sure if I can persuade shin hye. shin hye still silent if I try to talk about yonghwa. she still hurt with yonghwa words. sometimes, she lock herself in her room and don't wanna talk about him..even me and mother"

 

 

dongwook can't force han byul with his asking. from her words..he realize if shin hye will refuse it..

 

 

but for his brother life..and to make yonghwa and his mother happy..he must try everything..

 

 

"can I come to your house at evening honey?? I wanna talk with shin hye by myself..maybe she will listen to me"

 

 

han byul suprise for a little..

 

 

"sure, honey..you can come to my house. anytime you want it..I hope you can persuade shin hye..and I will help you with that"

 

 

"thanks, honey"

 

 

"so, what time you will come??"

 

 

"how with se7en O'clock??"

 

 

"good..maybe you can take dinner with us..has long we don't have a visitor to our house"

 

 

"ok, honey..I have to go to hospital now..see you at seven Pm..good bye"

 

 

"ne, honey..I'll waiting..bye"

 

 

dongwook close the connection while he prepare himself to go to hospital..

 

At seven O'clock.

 

 

dongwook comes to shin hye house as his promise..

 

 

han byul open the front door for her lovers and kiss his cheek..

 

 

dongwook just smile while he hold her hand..

 

 

"you comes right in time honey" said han byul..

 

 

"of course..as my promise..by the way, shin hye....

 

 

"ohh..she was in her room..day dreaming"

 

 

"can you call your sister, honey??..I wanna talk with her now, before dinner time" ask dongwook..

 

 

"sure..just wait in guest room" said han byul while she leaving..

 

 

"shin hye...shin hye" call han byul while she knock the door..

 

 

after a minute..shin hye open the door..

 

 

"I'm sorry sister..but I'm busy to do my homework now"

 

 

"don't lying on me..shin hye..you must still sad with yonghwa right??"

 

 

"why I'm still thinking with him?? I have to move on"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter