Punishment From Mr. Kyuhyun

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE...

Park Shin Hye Pov

Morning AT School

 

"Park Shin Hye, What Are You Looking For??" My Friend, Jiyeon has coming to the class..

 

I immediately turn to look at her then turn back to my bag..

 

"I was looking for my pen. the last I think I put it in my bag, but this morning when I will do my homework of math I can't find my pen" I said.

 

Jiyeon:"I just have one pen Shin Hye. by the way, Why you do your homework just right now in the class?? do you know the meaning of "homework"?? it's mean you do your task in the home, not in the school" while she sit beside shin hye.

 

jiyeon are my bestfriend since they enter Senior High School. jiyeon is smart and diligent girl. she is more smart than me.

 

I turn to look at her bestfriend with bad look..

 

"can you help me without said that word??I don't want Mr. Kyuhyun will punish me cause not do the homework" I said

 

Jiyeon:"ok, I will give you my homework, so you can note it. but I don't have a pen"

 

"I will buy it, wait for me. don't go anywhere" while I run hurry to canteen to buy a pen..

 

5 minutes later, I come back to class with a pen in my hand..

 

"hosh...hosh..." I sit while try to control my fast breath..

 

Jiyeon:"woww, shin hye. you are very fast to run. I'm sure you will win the marathon athletic and beat carl lewis"

 

Shin hye:"I'm sorry, jiyeon. but can you not to be joking this time. because I'm serious right now" while I take my book of homework and note Jiyeon task of homework.

 

Jiyeon:"ok, shin Hye. I understand you"

 

I write jiyeon homework very fast cause the first lesson in my class is Math and Mr. Kyuhyun will not give mercy if we are not do homework..

 

5 minutes later all the students of my class is arrive in the class. they just laugh on me when they see me note Jiyeon homework..

 

I look don't care to them. I still concentrate to write Jiyeon homework..

 

then Kyuhyun our math teacher is coming..

 

after we greetings him..

 

Kyuhyun:"okay, class. do you finish t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter