V

Choosing One (discontinued)

 

 


 

“I’m excited !!” Shinhye said . She is sitting at the front of the main building of Seoul University .

“Calm down Shinnie ..” Xiumin said .

“This is the day where all of us can see each other more often !” She said . It was the day where new students come and registered . She was assigned with Xiumin and Luhan to handle the registration of the freshmans .

“Geez , Shinnie calm down .” Luhan said .

“Okay …” She said as she stare down on the papers .

Someone suddenly cleared their throat and she look up just to find two unfamiliar girl .

“Ermm is this the registration counter ?” The girl with short brown hair asked .

“Yes . Yes this is . I’m Park Shinhye and that is Luhan and Xiumin .” She said as she pointed to the boys when she said their names .

“Then we’re at the right place . My name is Jung Soo Jung and this is Choi Jin Ri .” The girl with red hair said .

“Jung Soo Jung-ssi , you can find your papers at Luhan . Choi Jin Ri-ssi , you can go to Xiumin .” She said as she pointed towards Luhan first and then Xiumin .

“Thank Unnie .” Soo Jung and Jin Ri said as they went to the place that she told them .

“Jung Soo Jung ..” Luhan said as he flipped through the papers looking for her name . “Ahh ! Here it is . Jung Soo Jung or better known as Krystal Jung . Here are your papers , id card and key room .” Luhan said as he gave her the papers that has schedules , her id card and her key room .

“Thanks Sunbae .” Krystal said as she waited for her friend .

“Choi Jin Ri .. Here you go .” Xiumin said as he gave her , her schedules , id card and key room .

“Thanks Sunbae .” Jin Ri said as she wave at him .

“You are now officially a student of Seoul University . Welcome !” Shinhye , Xiumin and Luhan said together .

“Gomawo Sunbaes .” Both of them said as they bow to them and went to find their dorms .

After two new students , other students start to line up according to their names . Shinhye was getting nervous as hours has passed and Sehun and Kai isn’t here yet .

“Where are they ?” She asked Luhan in a whisper .

“I don’t know .” Luhan said as he continue to welcome the new students warmly .

“They should be here by now .” She said as she gave the student in front of her a smile and handed the stuffs to the student .

She was too busy thinking about when Sehun and Kai are coming and welcoming the others students . She didn’t even saw that the boys were already in line , both of them were on her line .

“Wel-- ” She was about to welcome the student in front of her when that person pulled her up for a hug .

“Noona !” Kai said . Other students were looking at them , the girls around her were practically cursing seeing Kai hugging her .

“Kai ! I-I c-ca-can’t b-br-breath .” She said .

“Sorry Noona .” He said as he released her .

“Kim Jongin-ssi … Here’s your papers and id card . You won’t be needing the keys since it was stated here that you had your own place .” She said calmly when she notice everyone eyes on her .

“Noona …” Kai pouted as the girls squealed seeing him .

“Kai ! Take this and leave .” She said as she hastily gave him the papers and id . Kai took it and stomped his way out .

“Noona !” Sehun said as he gave her a smile , the girls again squealed seeing his smile when all the time he was putting on his poker face .

“Oh Sehun-ssi . Here’s your papers and id card .” She said as she gave him the papers and id . The girls actually look at her weirdly as the two boys never mentioned their name to her but she knew their name .

“Gomawo Noona .” Sehun said as he grinned widely at her and gave her a wink . He took the papers and id as he walk out of the line .

“Aish ! Those brats I’m going to kick their .” She said as she gritted her teeth . Xiumin and Luhan chuckled at her words .

After 5 hours of welcoming all of the new students , a text was sent to all the freshmans to be in the assembly at 4 .

Shinhye , Xiumin and Luhan clean the table and put the table and chairs in the store room .

“There’s 20 minutes left before the assembly , want to grab some bubble tea ?” Luhan asked .

“Yeah sure .” She said as she walked to the bubble tea store with Luhan and Xiumin . They bought two extra bubble teas in case if the others want some . They walk to the assembly and freshmans soon fill in .

They went up to the stage and took a seat up there with other student representatives from each sections . Each section will have two representatives .

The girls would talk about how she is the only girl in the student representatives while the boys would talk about how pretty she is .

 The president of the Seoul University came on stage as he tapped the microphone lightly .

“Ehem .. May I have all of your attention .” The 61 year old men spoke . All of the freshmans went quiet and place their attention on the president .

The president start to welcome them and gave them a long speech like they’re in high school . As the president speech ended , he gave the microphone to the Head student representatives .

“I will now introduce you to the head student representative , Cho Kyuhyun .” The president said as he step down from the podium and Kyuhyun went to the podium .

“As you all know , my name is Cho Kyuhyun . I’m the head student representative . The co-head student representative is Park Shinhye , I believe all of you had known her during the registrations . Despite only being in here for the 2nd year , she had shown to us that she was qualified to be the co-head student representatives and even could be the next head student representatives . Shinhye-ssi ..” He said as Shinhye stood up and went to stand beside Kyuhyun .

“Annyeonghaseyo . I’m Park Shinhye as you all have known . If there is any problem you can find me or the rest of the student representatives according to your own course but if you can’t find them you can come to me or Kyuhyun Sunbae . We will try our best to help you with any problem .” She said as she gave them a smile .

“Now I’ll introduce the rest of the student representatives according to their section.” Kyuhyun said as he introduced them to the freshmans .

After Kyuhyun finished introducing , the freshmans were given the chance to meet the student representatives . As expected girls would flocked around the boys and the boys would went to Shinhye as she is the only girl .

“Noona !” Sehun called as he went towards Shinhye that was crowded with other boys .

“Get out of the way !” Kai yelled as he pulled some of the students out of the way and stand in front of Shinhye.

“You know you can get into trouble for doing that Kim Jongin .” Shinhye said with a glare .

“You’re in trouble Kai . ” Sehun said . She would call the boys full name or real name when they got into trouble or in trouble .

“I’m sorry noona . Won’t do it again .” Kai said as he hug her instantly causing the other students to stare at them in shock and jealousy .

“Yah ! What are you doing to Shinhye Sunbae ?!” A student said as he pull Kai off her .

“You just know her today while we knew her since I don’t know when but for a long time . So don't ask me what I'm doing .” Kai said with a smirk .

“Sehun , take Kai back home .” She said as she facepalmed herself .

“Noona …” Kai whined .

“Don’t noona me and just go home .” She said .

“Noona , see you at home later .” Sehun said as he gave her a kiss on the cheek , making all of the boys jaw’s drop . Sehun pull Kai’s collar and drag him away with a smirk .

“Impudent brats .” She grunt .

“Sunbae , do you know those guys ?” A student ask .

“Yeah . They’re my best friends .” She said .

“Ohh .. By the way Sunbae , I’m Choi Jong Hyun or you can call me Changjo .” The student said as he gave her a smile .

“Oh nice to meet you Changjo .” She said with a smile .

The others then start to ask her questions , well stupid questions like what is her favourite colour , is she single , what is her favourite drink and other non-related stuff regarding the campus .

“Okay boys . Leave her alone . We’re going home .” Kris came in and took her hand .

“Who are you ?” Changjo asked .

“Your sunbae , her best friend and futu—.”

“Future idiot .” Luhan interrupted .

“You brat .” Kris said as he pull her out from the crowd and went home leaving the freshmans hanging seeing her walking with 10 other boys .

 

 

Soon they arrives at the boys house where Sehun and Kai is waiting for them in front of the house with their bags .

“Noona !” Sehun yelled as he ran towards her and held her up .

“Yah ! Oh Sehun ! Put me down now !” She said as she lightly punch Sehun’s shoulder . Sehun let her down as he quickly pull her into his embrace .

“Gosh ! I miss you so much noona !” He said with a grin .

“You just saw me at the campus .” She said as she rolled her eyes but she soon let out a small smile while hugging Sehun back .

“Yah ! My turn .” Kai said as he pulled Sehun off her and hug her .

“You guys just see me like what an hour ago ?” She said as she hugged Kai back with a smile .

“Leave Shinnie alone would you ? It’s not like you haven’t met her for years .” Kris said as he went to the door and unlocked it .

“Yeah Kris is right .” Luhan said as he pry Kai off her causing Kai to fall down on his  . Luhan then went inside as he took her with him .

The others went inside leaving the two boys outside pouting . They took their bags and went inside . Xiumin and Lay help them with their bags as they showed them their rooms .

Shinhye and the others sat around the living room as they waited for them to place their bags in the room . After Kai and Sehun placed their stuffs in their room , they quickly went to the living room and sat wherever is available .

“I have something to tell the both of you .” She said as she eyed Kai and Sehun .

“What is it noona ?” Sehun asked .

“Kai , don’t you ever , EVER pick a fight with any other students .” She said .

“But why ? All of them look at you like they want to eat  you noona.” Kai said as he slightly whined .

“I don’t care how they look at me . Just don’t pick a fight . Sehun , you too or you should rather take care of Kai . Make sure he doesn’t get into any fight or I’ll kill the both of you .” She said .

“Alright noona !” Sehun said as he brightly smile at her .

“Good then . So I’ll be taking my leave now .” She said as she stood up and was about to walk out of the house when they stopped her .

“No !” They yelled .

“Why ?” She asked looking confused .

“You’re having dinner with us .” Kris said as he gave her his famous gummy smile and the others just nodded to her while grinning .

“I’m sorry but I’m too tired so I’m going home now .” She said .

“Let me send you home mei-mei .” Tao said as he took his car keys and led her to the garage .

“Take care Shinnie/Noona !” The others yelled .

“Bye guys !” She yelled .

Tao opened the door for her as she went inside the car . He closes the door and jog to the other side , he went inside and started the car as he drove her home .

It took 10 minutes from their house to her house , she got out of the car as Tao got out too .

“Thanks little panda .” She said as she gave Tao a smile .

“Hey ! I’m not little anymore .” Tao said as he pouted .

“Yes you are .” She said as she giggle before she walk away and wave at Tao .

“See you tomorrow Mei-mei !” Tao said as he went back inside the car and drove back home .

She went inside her house and her butler greeted her with other maids .

“Miss Park , someone is waiting for you at the living room .” Her butler , Mr Kwon said .

“Who is it ?” She asked .

“The guy from before .” Mr Kwon said as he led her to the living room .

The guy from before ? She thought .

Mr Kwon opened the door as she went inside only to find the guy that she once loved or perhaps still love sitting at one of the couch while looking at her with the smile that always melt her . She stood in front of the entrance , her feet was stucked and she felt dried .

 


 

Hey guys ! I'm back !!! Exams is finally over and I'm free from school !!! :D

Hehe cliffhanger .

Hi new subbies ! Thanks for subscribing to this story ! :D

Leave a comment about this chapter .

Comment . Subscribe . Vote ?