XVII

Choosing One (discontinued)

 

Days passed by in a blink of an eye . Nine guys is still avoiding Shinhye while the other three didn’t make any advances except the usual things .

 

 

In various rooms where 9 guys worriedly and hope that the other three just confessed already so that they could stop avoiding her since that was the plan but it’s been two weeks since Tao confessed and none of those three made any move .

 

 

If it’s Lay then they could understand since he’s the type to forget but they also know that he wouldn’t forget about things like this , not when it involves a certain someone named Park Shinhye .

 

 

But what about the other two ?

 

 

Downstairs of the twelve boys home , lays Shinhye . Sleeping ever so soundly as a guy her hair ever so soft as he admired her features .

 

 

“I’m sorry .” He mumbles softly as he lean down and place his lips on her forehead . Shinhye stir a bit at the disturbance and slowly her eyes flutter open . The guy warmly smiled at her as she did the same .

 

 

“Xingxing , I fell asleep again right ?” She asked as she sat up but only to be hold back by him .

 

 

Lay hold her and place her head softly back on his lap . He chuckled and told her that she did fell asleep . Lay twirl a strand of her hair as he stare into her eyes .

 

 

“Mei-mei ..” He called out .

 

 

Shinhye hummed as a response . The way the two act , they could have been misunderstood as a couple if anyone came in .

 

 

“You know that the others confessed right ?”        

 

 

Shinhye sighed and nodded , “Why are they confessing though ?” She asked .

 

 

“Because each of them wanted you all alone and not to share . They can’t stand the pain in their chest whenever you’re with another guy . They wanted to be the one to protect you .”

 

“So it’s not a prank ?”

Lay chuckled , “Silly mei-mei . They’re serious about their feelings . All of us are but I’m not going to do what they did to you because I find it stupid .”

Lay take a deep breath before continuing , his hand her hair , “I’m not going to kiss you and tell you that I love you although I actually wanted to do that at first but thought it was stupid . So I’m going to tell you something .”

Shinhye lay there silently , her body stiffed as rock as she waited for Lay’s next words or even action .

“I love you Park Shinhye . From the first time I met you , I knew that you’d be someone special to me but I didn’t expect to have feelings like this . We’ve been friends and to best friends . I didn’t want to ruin our friendship just because of this stupid feelings . Feelings that might change but maybe it won’t . I won’t avoid you mei-mei . I’ll still be the usual Yixing even if you didn’t accept me . I’ll be your knight . I’ll be your shadow and protect you .”

 

Yixing took another breath before smiling sweetly at her, “I’ll accept whatever decision you are going to made . I told you every one of us are in love with you . Twelve of us are . Some might hated you once you choose someone who isn’t them , some might accept it and move on . I don’t know what would happened but I hope that whoever you choose , make sure that someone comforts you , is there for you even if it’s not physically . Someone that makes you feel safe , someone that can make you feel all sorts of emotion .”

 

 

Lay lean down and planted a soft kiss on her temple as Shinhye closed her eyes . A tear slipped away at his words .

 

 

Shinhye lightly chuckled , “I didn’t expect all of this to be true .” She sighed , “I never thought any of you more than a brother or even best friend . Maybe I did but I haven’t notice it .”

 

“I can’t give you an answer now Yixing . Maybe you’re wrong about the twelve of them loving me just the way you told me . Xiumin and Sehunie haven’t said anything yet . Maybe they mistook their love .”

 

Lay chuckled , clearly showing his dimples , “Maybe mei-mei . Just maybe . Though I actually know who actually loves you more than anything . And that isn’t me . I’ve seen him doing things that none of the eleven of us had an effect on you . I’ve seen the effect of him did  to you and I know you didn’t notice your feelings towards him but you’ll realize it soon . When ? I don’t know .”

 

“It can’t be . I never thought any of you guys like that . Maybe you’ve seen it wrong .”

 

“Maybe mei-mei but I’m sure he’s the one for you . Even though it’s not me , like I said before , I’ll be there for you no matter what . I got a class in an hour , I’m gonna get ready . See you tonight mei-mei .” Lay said .

 

 

With that , Shinhye slowly sat up and gave Lay a small smile .

 

 

“You’ll make a great boyfriend , Yixing .” She whispered as she look at his back that is slowly disappearing as he went to his room .

 

 

Hi guys , it's been a while hasn't it ? 

Notice the new poster ? If you look at it , there's three exo members that has his own frame and what you think it is , is real . Haha well what I think you think is real , maybe we're not thinking the same thing ... Maybe ...

Anyway , I'm sorry for the long hiatus and did you notice that I've left a ton of space with every paragraph ? Well I just wanted to fill it since the story is getting to it's end soon ... Maybe in about five chapters ? I don't know .. And another reason is I'm stucked and I wanted to update it so badly . 

Expect another confession in the next chapter . Try to leave a comment on how you want the other two guys to confessed to her and tell me who do you think will end up with her ? Hehe and maybe I'll take them into acccount . Who knows how the ending could be ..

Oh and here's an explanation for you guys ----> link 

Read that and you're going to understand it when something happened in the next future . Maybe . 

And thanks to these 68 subscribers who had stayed with me even when I haven't updated for 2-3 months . You guys are awesome !! I can't list every one of you T^T I wanted to but I don't have the time ...